Cyberboom

does not work properly , have applied the fix exactely as written in the discription. at first the program states its activated for two years , but when you perform an update , it reverts right back to 90 days :(

Yes I can see that .. Bitdefender did some changes to his live update engine and my BD Activator only works as 90 days Activator .

But you still can get the (CYBERBOOM's Mode) working if you do as following :

1- Boot in Safe mode

2- Uninstall the activation (then the application will tell you to restart the PC , don't do that)

3- Run Activator again and install the activation using user mode not pilot mode

4- When you asked about how many years to activate ,choose what you want but activation type must be "Static Mode" (important!)

5- After activation procedure finished , restart your PC in Normal mode .. And Enjoy :)

• Replies 107
  • Views 21.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who deleted the past couple of posts here, one being from 7/6/2015? Any why? CB, is your medicine working for this? I tried it last night and it didn't. What is going on with this?

thx

I don't know who deleted the posts maybe you should ask the staff or admin :unsure:

For Bitdefender activator to get it works again >>> read the previous post :)

Who deleted the past couple of posts here, one being from 7/6/2015? Any why? CB, is your medicine working for this? I tried it last night and it didn't. What is going on with this?

thx

I don't know who deleted the posts maybe you should ask the staff or admin :unsure:

So we can only get 90 of BDF at a time?

thx

thx

So we can only get 90 of BDF at a time?

thx

read my previous post for more information :)

• 1 month later...

thx

• Please provide and post a new link if that is possible or PM me, please.

Found it in first post.

I read the Windows requirements, my question is:

Have some one installed it in Windows 10, please?

Please let me know so I can continue with the installation in my Windows 10 OS.

Thanks for the help.

• 3 months later...

Archived