Cyberboom

I've just noticed that i have my windows defender turned on as well as his monitoring for unwanted programs.

Bu my windows boot fine without any error. I don't get it, what kind of corrupted windows files?

• Replies 107
  • Views 21.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have the same problem on my Win 8.1 Pro 64 Bit. Best I can do is 90 days..I even wiped it out and same thing...It's not windows files or any program blocking this.

I have the same problem on my Win 8.1 Pro 64 Bit. Best I can do is 90 days..I even wiped it out and same thing...It's not windows files or any program blocking this.

I know what you are saying. The only difference is that my OS is Windows 8 64-bit. I did disable windows firewall and windows defender. About corrupted windows files, well my Windows starts up normally without any errors.

I did a clean install of windows..then the 1st thing I always do is disable windows defender..I then install Bitdefender followed by the med and it give me the initial time that I select..as soon as I update it is 90 days and even if i close window a million times does not matter.

I guess it's just two of us who have this problem with the activator. Other members haven't experienced this kinda problem.

Unfortunately I don't have Windows 8.1 pro so I can't test it again by myself :(

But I tested my BD Activator on Windows 8 pro and works fine and should work on 8.1 too :unsure:

are there any other Windows 8.1 pro users experiencing the same reported problem by @uffbros ?

I installed Bitdefender Internet Security 2015 (x64) on a PC with Windows 8.1 Pro , x64 , fresh installed , with all Windows updates .

- after reboot , BD showed 365 days license .

- when it updates , BD shows 90 days license , after that it returns at 365 days .

- a day later , BD shows 364 days license , when it updates shows 90 days and after update finishes returns to 364 days .

Is anyone still having this issue or has it been solved?

thx

Unfortunately I don't have Windows 8.1 pro so I can't test it again by myself :(

But I tested my BD Activator on Windows 8 pro and works fine and should work on 8.1 too :unsure:

are there any other Windows 8.1 pro users experiencing the same reported problem by @uffbros ?

I installed Bitdefender Internet Security 2015 (x64) on a PC with Windows 8.1 Pro , x64 , fresh installed , with all Windows updates .

- when it updates , BD shows 90 days license , after that it returns at 365 days .

- a day later , BD shows 364 days license , when it updates shows 90 days and after update finishes returns to 364 days .

thx

Hi bruinator,

how did you use my Bitdefender Activator ?

please share with us what did you get after using the Activator (with details) ? :)

thx

Hi bruinator,

how did you use my Bitdefender Activator ?

please share with us what did you get after using the Activator (with details) ? :)

I am still using 2014 version and waiting for more positive results on 2015.

Nsaners :please:

I need more Windows 8.1 users to test my Bitdefender Activator .. :(

I'll test your tool in my 8.1 ;)

Maybe it's a good idea to point out the way to download Bitdefender in several languages by changing the region code. For example, to download Total Security for 32 bits the link is:

Tons of thanks for your hard work :showoff:

I'll test your tool in my 8.1 ;)

Maybe it's a good idea to point out the way to download Bitdefender in several languages by changing the region code. For example, to download Total Security for 32 bits the link is:

Tons of thanks for your hard work :showoff:

Thanks for your support :)

You can also use my tool to download any version of Bitdefender with the following languages :

(Arabic,Russian,English,Spanish,French,Dutch,German,Italian,Portuguese,Romanian)

I just tested your tool on 8,1 Pro, everything was fine :D

Only one thing to comment, in your first post you said there are several activations methods (1, 2, 3 years...) but I only saw 3:

WRnxIdGM.png

At last, I chose Auto-Pilot and CYBERBOOM Mode! and Total Security 2015 is activated for 365 days.

I was very fast posting. Actually it appears you've got 1 year license but if you clic on license message you can see UNREGISTERED under License Key field and 90 days left to expire the license...

A question for Opera browser users:

If active virus control option is set to ON Opera crash at launch. When active virus control option is to OFF Opera works properly. Windows 8.1 x64. It happens to you?

H8g9FNp.jpg

gVV0Axu.jpg

I have forgot to tell you that this issue happens with a legit key that i've buyed for my other machine. Please, Opera users, can you tell me something?

I just tested your tool on 8,1 Pro, everything was fine :D

Only one thing to comment, in your first post you said there are several activations methods (1, 2, 3 years...) but I only saw 3:

WRnxIdGM.png

At last, I chose Auto-Pilot and CYBERBOOM Mode! and Total Security 2015 is activated for 365 days.

First, thanks for your feedback and comments :)

second if you want to unlock all activaation methods then you have to disable Auto-Pilot and switch to User Mode then reinstall the fix and choose CYBERBOOM mode then you will be asked about how to activate your Bitdefender (1year,2year ...., Dynamic or Static).

A question for Opera browser users:

If active virus control option is set to ON Opera crash at launch. When active virus control option is to OFF Opera works properly. Windows 8.1 x64. It happens to you?

H8g9FNp.jpg

gVV0Axu.jpg

I have that problem too .. I think it's a incompatibility issues between Opera & Bitdefender :unsure:

second if you want to unlock all activaation methods then you have to disable Auto-Pilot and switch to User Mode then reinstall the fix and choose CYBERBOOM mode then you will be asked about how to activate your Bitdefender (1year,2year ...., Dynamic or Static).

Ok, but what about what I said about if you click on license appears UNREGISTERED and license for 90 days instead of 1 year?.

Ok, but what about what I said about if you click on license appears UNREGISTERED and license for 90 days instead of 1 year?.

Sometimes my Bitdefender activator can't stop Bitdefender's Server of changing the license status after live update ..So license inside License Detail Window will be in "Unregistered" Status however product is virtually activated for ever ! ;)

Hi Cyberboom:

I just boot vmware machine where I've got 8.1 and Bitdefender. After several minutes I got a warning saying the license was expired and I've got to buy a new one to use the program. I reboot Windows but didin't help.

I had to uninstall the license of your tool, reboot and install again. At the moment everything ok. If it happens again I'll let you know.

Is anyone having issues with bitdefender med switching from 40 yrs activation to 30 day or has that been fixed? Plz let me know.

thx

Is anyone having issues with bitdefender med switching from 40 yrs activation to 30 day or has that been fixed? Plz let me know.

thx

Yes mine has never worked no matter what I have tried. I have 8.1 64 Bit

thx

Yes mine has never worked no matter what I have tried. I have 8.1 64 Bit

That is what I have for an OS as well. I will wait 3 months when my 2014 license runs out before trying it.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived