Cyberboom

there is no key generator?

Key generators are blocked too fast .So why bother using them ! :lol:

• Replies 107
  • Views 21.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is anyone having issues with bitdefender med switching from 40 yrs activation to 30 day or has that been fixed? Plz let me know.

thx

Yes mine has never worked no matter what I have tried. I have 8.1 64 Bit

CB, Has this issue been fixed? Plz let us know.

thx

Is anyone having issues with bitdefender med switching from 40 yrs activation to 30 day or has that been fixed? Plz let me know.

thx

thx

Well Cyberboom?

thx

thx

Well Cyberboom?

Hey guys, did you test my BD Activator on Windows 8.1 32-bit too ?

And about 64-bit version.. are you getting Bitdefender trial period resetted after every Windows restart ?

• 2 weeks later...

Windows 8.1 64 Bit....I use Malwarebytes and Superantispyware but had them disabled during all this...Used Auto Pilot Mode...Yes I closed window and even rebooted and still 30 days...I didn't know you had to register under new version...My main computer still won't work registered and with your new version. I'll try registering under new machine.

***UPDATE***

I removed SAS and MalwareBytes....I started all over with your program...Now I don't even get the initial 40 years..3 years..or whatever I select. It's 90 days. Yes I'm logged in...Yes I'm on auto pilot...Your program completes successfully and I reboot and 90 days. During your program I even did both dynamic or Static whatever that means and still same results. I'm baffled. Yes I even reinstalled Bitdefender and started over still nothing changesCB, I get the same results. What is going on with fixing this plz?

thx

Windows 8.1 64 Bit....I use Malwarebytes and Superantispyware but had them disabled during all this...Used Auto Pilot Mode...Yes I closed window and even rebooted and still 30 days...I didn't know you had to register under new version...My main computer still won't work registered and with your new version. I'll try registering under new machine.

***UPDATE***

I removed SAS and MalwareBytes....I started all over with your program...Now I don't even get the initial 40 years..3 years..or whatever I select. It's 90 days. Yes I'm logged in...Yes I'm on auto pilot...Your program completes successfully and I reboot and 90 days. During your program I even did both dynamic or Static whatever that means and still same results. I'm baffled. Yes I even reinstalled Bitdefender and started over still nothing changesCB, I get the same results. What is going on with fixing this plz?

thx

CB< Are you having any luck in fixing this? Can you plz let us know.

thx

***UPDATE***

thx

thx

yes, I'm working on that..I will let you know if the issue get fixed :)

***UPDATE***

thx

thx

Thx, Appreciate all your hard work.

• 3 months later...

***UPDATE***

thx

thx

@Cyberboom

Your link of patch is restricted!

The link is restricted!

link is fixed now :)

@ arifkarim & R3dMan

Why don't you try

The Jedi Auto Time Extender ("Jedi Auto TE") by Jedi:

Please refer to this link:

Rgds

I will try thanks!

The link is restricted!

link is fixed now :)

Still restricted!

New Mediafire link was added :)

Airstream_Bill

well done

+

witch one has a better performance (i mean by using system resources ) kaspersky or bitdefender ?

Bitdefender

I've tried BD and found it not good for me for several reasons...

- It had many things starting and/or open all the time;

- It was a very bad resource hog (both RAM & storage it used up).

- It would grab & delete things without asking - even with FPs.

- It mostly was set up for folks who need to be protected from themselves.

I don't know if this has changed, but I confess I am reluctant to try it anymore after all that stuff.

• 2 weeks later...

Has anybody tried The Jedi Auto Time Extender ("Jedi Auto TE") by Jedi

which was quoted at:

I'm wondering about that too :unsure:

• 2 weeks later...
Vatos Locos

does not work properly , have applied the fix exactely as written in the discription. at first the program states its activated for two years , but when you perform an update , it reverts right back to 90 days :(

• 3 months later...

Who deleted the past couple of posts here, one being from 7/6/2015? Any why? CB, is your medicine working for this? I tried it last night and it didn't. What is going on with this?

thx

Archived