IDM License Faker - enjoy IDM full version for free without any crack/patch/hosts/firewall

kien_vip

My pc got thunderbolt yesterday. it killed my PSU and modem adsl. my internet service will stop tormorrow. thank everyone for using and reporting here. @Idmresettrial will continue his tool and this project. ILF 2.0 will be final version. i bet tonec will change there protection in near future..... but the fighting will continue and never stop :D . Goodbye!!

Good luck to you!

• Replies 170
  • Views 31.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know what happened with his computer.

I doubt any thing considering that he tested it on xp and on win 8 . Ill stay with using Firewall Fix for now were I dont have to worry with if the DEV is going to be able to fix program were he can detect mdata has been altered and crash the crack . I'm sure he will one day Just like they figured out by using hard coded IPs can mess up host blocks.Its a trick others also use for people who tires to block ads in host . :)

Thankyou. Many people tested it ok. I don't know what happened with his computer.

I thought you might be interested about it not being really working, but if you don't mind, its ok. Maybe you remember kien_vip had the very same problem as yours (there were many people claiming his v1 tool was working fine as well), but he actually bothered to find the solution for it, and then he brought the version 2 of the tool, which is working fine now.

Isn't rocket science, but the program simply deleting the "mdata" value with its own "BL" data; I bet protecting the key so it doesn't get modified by IDM's checks would be enough.

Anyway, as aforementioned, I think it's not big deal to Dave since he should be able to bypass this trick quite easily.

Thankyou. Many people tested it ok. I don't know what happened with his computer.

I thought you might be interested about it not being really working, but if you don't mind, its ok. Maybe you remember kien_vip had the very same problem as yours (there were many people claiming his v1 tool was working fine as well), but he actually bothered to find the solution for it, and then he brought the version 2 of the tool, which is working fine now.

Isn't rocket science, but the program simply deleting the "mdata" value with its own "BL" data; I bet protecting the key so it doesn't get modified by IDM's checks would be enough.

Anyway, as aforementioned, I think it's not big deal to Dave since he should be able to bypass this trick quite easily.

ok. this trick is too easy to bypass when IDM devs know about it.

Anyway, who is Dave?

• 2 weeks later...

That's there job . Two things they implemented was using Hard Coded IPs and checking with IDMGrHlp . Now crackers have figured out by patching IDMGrHlp or IDMAN.exe were it want call home that byte patching still works. Now they know about blocking with firewall . People patching IDMGrHlp and now we have the mdata trick . I bet Dave has 3 things on his agenda right now . :lol:

• 5 months later...

I really havent used the IDM license faker by Kien though i have download the v2 ....for safe keeping. :) which is nice.

Well, just a share:

Based on the thread here and, it seems it is based on the Mdata trick with no patch of exe, FW or host.

Actually, steven36 is right, when using the mdata trick to get it registered, you should refrain from clicking the check update inside the dialog box of the program after you have registered it. Repetitively checking it means your letting the program "die sooner". :). Just manually update it by downloading and install the idmupdt.exe over it. Make sure, you taskkill IDMan and IEmonitor before updating. i would recommend the retail link which are already provided here in nsane.

Additional Suggestion: Do not register program info inside dialog box. Registration information should only be under:

HKLM\software\Internet Download Manager ( 32bit)

HKLM\software\wow6432node\Internet Download Manager (64bit)

However, you may not stop the program to auto-check itself during the process when its running.

During the silent check process ( > 1 minute after boot startup, and everytime you trigger to open your browser everytime or internet connected (IE, Chrome, Firefox, etc, depending on what is integrated) , it checks the serial if it coincides with the mdata provided, if its not, then bleeding of CLSID keys ensues based on what program you are using ( Trial or Retail) and add other CLSID keys as well as modify /create entries in your registry:

\DownloadManager CheckUpdtVM

\Therad = not 1 anymore (under a CLSID 6DD..... where your mdata is present) If it sees that your mdata value is errorneous, it will delete it and will return back the same value if its valid. ( I think this is why License Faker mdata forces it as READ only so as not to modify the mdata, i might be wrong...)

Suggestion: Maintain Therad to 1

Use Retail version IDM ( Uses different Inf settings)

During opening of idm program (retail version as i have been using), during first install and everytime it opens , this creates a regular CLSID key where mdata, model and therad settings is placed.

{6DDF00DB - XXXXX........}

Even if you delete this or clean it up, it will still open as this is the IDM fix CLSID registry key.

Everytime you open and update IDM program , every update (includes dialog, clicking update or auto silent-update process or even just plain connected on the internet), automatically checks the server and this creates a fix regular CLSID key with blank info or value not set

{D5B91409-XXXXXX.....}

Even if you delete this or clean it up, it will still create as long as it meets the condition ( silent update, clicking update, internet connected )

When you are immediately connected in the internet and update starts, it reads on this key, if no value is present, it will then search to other priority CLSID keys including 6DD...if value is present and ( mdata, therad, model) and valid along with the serial then you dont have a problem later. However, if its not then other bleeded clsid keys based on priority will do its magic later.... :) Eventually at some time, you get error or fake messages.

Suggestion: Reroute or loop fix your clsid update key {D5B91409...} by adding entry of clsid {6DDF00D....} under "value not set" of {D5B9...} to read immediately to {6DDD}, this may help a lot.

Note: a valid serial should coincide with only 1 mdata and blocking /disable server check is a good combination if i may say.

To check if you have a valid serial:

go to this:

http://www.internetdownloadmanager.com/get.html?XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX

where X = serial ( enter the serial combination in your browser)

if serial is valid, you will be redirected to download the retail latest version

If not, an error page will show in webpage meaning the serial is not from IDM.

For support access denied (updates, retail download etc) already but serial is valid ( As used by impostor- key starts with "L" - Thanks!), it will have a different page shows access denied, it may not show you to redirect to download the retail setup nor update but still working key from IDM. You just have to download manually the update with taskkill off for idm and iemonitor.

I hope this helps. :)

thank you for suggestion. my faker is more complex than wthat you think. maybe i 'll add uninstaller option for any one tried on window 7 x64 (not work in window 7 x64) when have spare time. i have been using faker for ~ 6 months with online update :)

Indeed, those like pawel97 always think this tool is simple and will work max of 2 months. Still working for me after more than 4 months. B)

@kien... your welcome and its nice to hear that. Well, it doesn't matter if its simple or complex, as i'm not thinking your process is simple or complex. What matters is its working and you have been using it for months already. :)

Btw, Mine is working since build 6.15 last year without any problems so far... and that's why i shared some info here which might help.

@ sledge101 I`ve known how to get retail link with a valid serial since 2013 when I first came across one of these - had no idea though about tight usage checks which ban serials automatically when used on more than one pc at the same time.

@sternog...thats good to know you can get a valid serial for it :)

"....had no idea though about tight usage checks which ban serials automatically when used on more than one pc at the same time. "

- true, which occurs during server checks ( frequent), i was also thinking that way last year... but i got a working key ( well actually from my twin bro ) and gave it to me and says if we can use it to share between 3 seperate computers which i did and since then seems to work... I use the 3 different username which configure it inside windows user profile automatically configured by IDM after first install --> see Registry path in DownloadManger User profile as your First Name and LastName as Network Name, Email seems you can write anything, if you have a valid key which you can check using get.html? i use the key then creates the mdata equivalent to the key after first IDM server check. During first load, created fix CLSID key:

6D... - program IDM

5...... - IDM update then fix loop data back to 6D where Mdata is present

In fact i can update, online nil for problems but i just want to avoid doing frequent updates and especially silent one just to be safe... likely due to server checks so i created a loader during windows start up to reinitialize the time set of first use for idm and prevent checkupdate to trigger IDMGHLp.exe

IDM always silently checks for it , so i made a tool to maintain it... seems to work at this time.

Lastly,I did not register the info by registering it inside the dialog box, I leave all of it blank... but set it in local machine registry where reg of idm is there.

I think that's it.

• 4 weeks later...

new note: My sisters PC got nag warning popup on windows 8 . but my windows 8.1 has no problem. so if u got nag popup, just use trashreg to remove Visual Protect 3.5+ and OK. Tonec is doing crazy things, damn it :duh: :angry: :P :D

• 5 months later...

long time not come back here. i just installed IDM license faker 2.0 on windows 10 32bit and working fine! some one can test on windows 10 64bit, i will update #1 later...

ps: download this link. link on #1 not valid anymore

https://mega.nz/#!Atd20YJb!tMo4CRAx7PryfOFy0Lm58B4zaUf7G6bUlttQow16Y1U

(take system restore point before testing just in case it not working you can restore your system, ì u see. "Register IDM successfully!" it means that working fine....)

long time not come back here. i just installed IDM license faker 2.0 on windows 10 32bit and working fine! some one can test on windows 10 64bit, i will update #1 later...

ps: download this link. link on #1 not valid anymore

https://mega.nz/#!Atd20YJb!tMo4CRAx7PryfOFy0Lm58B4zaUf7G6bUlttQow16Y1U

(take system restore point before testing just in case it not working you can restore your system, ì u see. "Register IDM successfully!" it means that working fine....)

tested & not working successfully as it should

RKNwtrM.png

@kien_vip

The license faker ceased to work correctly since Dave added the VP check to his program, back March/April this year; so even if it still does register IDM properly, said check will keep triggering the pesky "fake" related nag, and the registering dialog box as well. The program will not unregister, however having to close the messages randomly gets not only impractical, but annoying. The VP key has a variable path into registry for each specific installation, but its content always remains constant; thus knowing the exact key path, deleting its value and disallowing the writing permissions with SetACL keeps the faker working flawlessly once again.

@kien_vip

The license faker ceased to work correctly since Dave added the VP check to his program, back March/April this year; so even if it still does register IDM properly, said check will keep triggering the pesky "fake" related nag, and the registering dialog box as well. The program will not unregister, however having to close the messages randomly gets not only impractical, but annoying. The VP key has a variable path into registry for each specific installation, but its content always remains constant; thus knowing the exact key path, deleting its value and disallowing the writing permissions with SetACL keeps the faker working flawlessly once again.

yes. you are right.. as i mention on my last post : 19/4/2015. we must block VP 3.5 key instead of deleting it because idm 'll auto recreat it. but not all machine will got thiis VP3.5 key because my pc dont have this key and no fake serial... so my tool now only for advanced user

@kien_vip

yes. you are right.. as i mention on my last post : 19/4/2015. we must block VP 3.5 key instead of deleting it because idm 'll auto recreat it. but not all machine will got thiis VP3.5 key because my pc dont have this key and no fake serial... so my tool now only for advanced user

How we can block this key automatically?

@kien_vip

How we can block this key automatically?

bad new: seem Dave made everything more difficultly.... Now trashreg can not find that key (tonec fixed it). it still be a CLSID key, located in HKCU\software\classes\CLSID. it has only default value, type: REG_SZ, data look like this: "cDTvBFquXk0eIdrOHzdfcp8G98DM5qPhs++YcVi8JRaz75hxWLwlFrPvmHFYvCUWs++YcVi8JRaz75hxWLwlFg==".and it has a subkey named: "Version".. Try find that key manually and i 'll show you how to block it and waiting for new chalenge from dave. i believe that dave known us :P

bad new: seem Dave made everything more difficultly.... Now trashreg can not find that key (tonec fixed it). it still be a CLSID key, located in HKCU\software\classes\CLSID. it has only default value, type: REG_SZ, data look like this: "cDTvBFquXk0eIdrOHzdfcp8G98DM5qPhs++YcVi8JRaz75hxWLwlFrPvmHFYvCUWs++YcVi8JRaz75hxWLwlFg==".and it has a subkey named: "Version".. Try find that key manually and i 'll show you how to block it and waiting for new chalenge from dave. i believe that dave known us :P

CLSID is not always the same & searching the below method can reveal its existance if have any entry in registry.

sZr4r0x.png

CLSID is not always the same & searching the below method can reveal its existance if have any entry in registry.

sZr4r0x.png

i couldnt expected that it ha same "data" on your machine^^

CLSID Data "cDTvBFquXk0eIdrOHzdfcp8G98DM5qPhs++YcVi8JRaz75hxWLwlFrPvmHFYvCUWs++YcVi8JRaz75hxWLwlFg==" is same everywhere, but CLSID key is different.

• 2 weeks later...

a suggestion, you might want to look here in this case: for e.g.

CLSID Data "cDTvBFquXk0eIdrOHzdfcp8G98DM5qPhs++YcVi8JRaz75hxWLwlFrPvmHFYvCUWs++YcVi8JRaz75hxWLwlFg=="

then block/delete that which contains that partial data including its CLSID subkey.

For me, i delete it and never return back . I only noticed it will return back if i used a non legit key. Using a legit key + FW block to prevent IDM form calling home to check the used legit key do the trick.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived