IDM License Faker - enjoy IDM full version for free without any crack/patch/hosts/firewall

kien_vip

IDM Developers must be having sleepless nights due to these new nSane fixes. ^_^

@ kien_vip

Good to see another alternative to fix IDM - wish you luck and success. F3h9xqz.gif

Welcome back, buddy!

Thanks bro. 6HUIPBa.gif

• Replies 170
  • Views 31.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It seems to be working well now. :)

Just tried this F!X on idman621build9 then Clicked on Check for updates, IDM Popped up a notification about New Version. After applying the said update (Via internal Update), I got the fake serial pop-up. :(

To overcome this, I have to Re-apply the License Faker patch. :sadwalk:

NMGuX2Q.gif

MBxEEWW.jpgNqbRgIC.png

IMHO, At the moment IP Block F!X is much better as it's one time Fail safe process. :yes:

Off T0pic -::-

@ rkkdjb :hi:

​ Puttar! Your ESET F!X is not working anymore. :(

Wanna have a Look 0ver TeamViewer ? :naughty:

dG7aW0b.pngPZrVFSU.pngQqfIUg3.png

Wrong topic bro how long did you have installed for and how long were your key for ? I'm using this method by rkkdjb only for 1 day with 30 day serial .. ESET NOD32 and WFC .

Also I just said in the post on page 5 dont be checking for updates with this fix your just asking to get busted. As long as I didn't check for updates I didnt get a fake serial this time .

Wrong topic bro how long did you have installed for and how long were your key for ? I'm using this method by rkkdjb only for 1 day with 30 day serial .. ESET NOD32 and WFC .

Also I just said in the post on page 5 dont be checking for updates with this fix your just asking to get busted. As long as I didn't check for updates I didnt get a fake serial this time .

@ steven36 :hi:

Sorry, I didn't want to HiJacK th!s thread but me & rkkdjb are not on talking terms anymore, so has to post somewhere. :sorry:

FYI, ESET SS was installed (configured) on 31-08-2014 by rkkdjb himself 0ver TeamViewer. It was working fine until 09th of September. Then, I left out of city & when I came back yesterday, ESS nagged about not able to update the Database? :sadwalk:

@ steven36 :hi:

Sorry, I didn't want to HiJacK th!s thread but me & rkkdjb are not on talking terms anymore, so has to post somewhere. :sorry:

FYI, ESET SS was installed (configured) on 31-08-2014 by rkkdjb himself 0ver TeamViewer. It was working fine until 09th of September. Then, I left out of city & when I came back yesterday, ESS nagged about not able to update the Database? :sadwalk:

If you had a 30 day trial looks like you could just take it off block and update it then since its not been 30 days yet . Mine is still updating so far but i think ill take off block just in case.

If you had a 30 day trial looks like you could just take it off block and update it then since its not been 30 days yet . Mine is still updating so far but i think ill take off block just in case.

At the moment I don't know the actual validity of the License Key that was inserted by rkkdjb. He assured me that it's lifetime as there is no Expiry date, which now I doubt is not. :(

It seems to be working well now. :)

Just tried this F!X on idman621build9 then Clicked on Check for updates, IDM Popped up a notification about New Version. After applying the said update (Via internal Update), I got the fake serial pop-up. :(

To overcome this, I have to Re-apply the License Faker patch. :sadwalk:

NMGuX2Q.gif

MBxEEWW.jpgNqbRgIC.png

IMHO, At the moment IP Block F!X is much better as it's one time Fail safe process. :yes:

Off T0pic -::-

@ rkkdjb :hi:

​ Puttar! Your ESET F!X is not working anymore. :(

Wanna have a Look 0ver TeamViewer ? :naughty:

dG7aW0b.pngPZrVFSU.pngQqfIUg3.png

what version did u use? i tested internal update without any fake serial..... Thank all nsaners for helping me to complete this tool ;)

what version did u use? i tested internal update without any fake serial.....

The one you posted as v2.0.0 in here :(

CRC32: C799F9B7MD5: A70E1B68120202CBC7D48F81A4EB26F7SHA-1: E3C81FD07CB7B1CE3C46FD8F73540AF8231E5D89

what version did u use? i tested internal update without any fake serial.....

The one you posted as v2.0.0 in here :(

CRC32: C799F9B7MD5: A70E1B68120202CBC7D48F81A4EB26F7SHA-1: E3C81FD07CB7B1CE3C46FD8F73540AF8231E5D89

you 're using wrong version or download problem. here is the hash:

IDM License Faker 2.0.0.0.exe

CRC32: F520570C
MD5: 4924BFF2A5FF3375629B7742FEB61CA1
SHA-1: 2A0C64EABFE4F30377E8D4F8D7C4C178C4B8B588

Yes, indeed the License Faker file that I downloaded was older one i.e. v1.1.15.04 which might be due to scrambling of download links on your first post.

I can hereby attest that till now, License Faker v2.0.0.0 is working flawlessly & is able to successfully bypass the internal update check as well. Kudos for yours & idmresettrial's efforts :clap:

The only issue is, that even after executing the IDM Registry Cleaner .Bat script your Cure's remnants are not getting purged completely, It still shows Full version though is not registered at all.

I got the fake serial no. popup when used dump data to register the IDM over top of that, for more info you can see Here. :)

Hmm, I'm on Win7 (x64) and get same error as someone before:

"Error: Set Permission Failed!"

Yes, indeed the License Faker file that I downloaded was older one i.e. v1.1.15.04 which might be due to scrambling of download links on your first post.

I can hereby attest that till now, License Faker v2.0.0.0 is working flawlessly & is able to successfully bypass the internal update check as well. Kudos for yours & idmresettrial's efforts :clap:

The only issue is, that even after executing the IDM Registry Cleaner .Bat script your Cure's remnants are not getting purged completely, It still shows Full version though is not registered at all.

I got the fake serial no. popup when used dump data to register the IDM over top of that, for more info you can see Here. :)

anyone still doesn't satisfy with kien_vip's tool can try my one.

an opensoure tool. hope no IDM dev see this. :ph34r:

20141b7f80a8-5084-43c6-9353-ddee6cc43919

Download here:

http://bit.ly/IDMresetTrial

kien_vip's lic. faker v2 is working fine so far; it seems making read only the "mdata" regkey container did the trick. Now, even when IDM still does the same checks as before, it simply couldn't replace the valid "mdata" info, for a blacklisted one, thus it keeps registered. I used to use this trick in the past for other programs, in order they couldn't change some specific good values present in the registry, and sometimes it served as an effective workaround. But other times, some of the programs were "smart" enough how to simply crash right after they were opened, if they couldn't have full access to the regkeys they used.

@idmresettrial

I gave it a try to your fix, but even when it is able to register the program, none "mdata" value is set. So, IDM becomes unregistered after some time.

@idmresettrial

I gave it a try to your fix, but even when it is able to register the program, none "mdata" value is set. So, IDM becomes unregistered after some time.

Did you restart IDM after do registering?

Are you sure none "mdata" value is set?

Do you know why it wasn't set?

I just tried it in a fresh XP vm, and after using you fix, when I looked for the "mdata" value into the registry, there wasn't one.

I just tried it in a fresh XP vm, and after using you fix, when I looked for the "mdata" value into the registry, there wasn't one.

did you f5 (refresh) your registry window?

Yes, it isn't created at all. By the way, I just tried it over a W8 x64 host, but even when over there three "mdata" values are created, the program reverts back to trial and shows the fake message nag anyway.

Yes, it isn't created at all. By the way, I just tried it over a W8 x64 host, but even when over there three "mdata" values are created, the program reverts back to trial and shows the fake message nag anyway.

maybe something was wrong with my tool. so you can stay with kien_vip's tool, or any other method.

have fun.

My pc got thunderbolt yesterday. it killed my PSU and modem adsl. my internet service will stop tormorrow. thank everyone for using and reporting here. @Idmresettrial will continue his tool and this project. ILF 2.0 will be final version. i bet tonec will change there protection in near future..... but the fighting will continue and never stop :D . Goodbye!!

maybe something was wrong with my tool. so you can stay with kien_vip's tool, or any other method.

have fun.

ur tool is working fine (until this moment)

have fun.

ur tool is working fine (until this moment)
Thankyou. Many people tested it ok. I don't know what happened with his computer.

Archived