IDM License Faker - enjoy IDM full version for free without any crack/patch/hosts/firewall

kien_vip

still working fine with 6.21b8 :rockon:

@sirri , modified registry keys is actually safety, so dont worry

Had bad experiences with patch method. Not this time as long as current fix I using works flawlessly and stay registered with b8.

anyway, good job for you. Others can get benefit with this NEW fix.

cheers :wub:

Same here when on my main computer using blocking ips with wfc stays registered ,,,but more likely from my experience with blocking IDM that your more likely to have trouble on a clean install than installing over top.

On the other hand in my virtual machine IDM License Faker stays registered. as well.. what i found strange about this fix it checks for updates and stay registered .. I used auto update and updated to build 8 still registered. :)

Edit: so much for that After 2 reboots got a fake serial it didn't really fake the license on auto updates :(

It called home after the 1st reboot then 2nd reboot fake serial now doing more testing .

• Replies 170
  • Views 31.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

still working fine with 6.21b8 :rockon:

@sirri , modified registry keys is actually safety, so dont worry

Did you test it by setting your clock ahead and making it do update checks . I reapply the fix and made it do one update check by moving my clock ahead rebooted 2 times it was OK then i set it ahead again rebooted and made IDM do another update check I got a fake serial.

The way IDM works it uses a different port to call home every time I thoroughly tested it before and each time it gave a different port sooner are latter in the future this going give everyone a fake serial.

This was the very same experience I had with byte patches that didn't patch IDMGrHlp they would work awhile but after so long id get a fake serial.

Blocking IPs or using a byte patch that patches both exes is better I think.

Did you test it by setting your clock ahead and making it do update checks . I reapply the fix and made it do one update check by moving my clock ahead rebooted 2 times it was OK then i set it ahead again rebooted and made IDM do another update check I got a fake serial.

Yeap. Got the same on a VM after 4 reboots.

Is not something unexpected really, since even when the script resembles the condition of a legitimately registered program, the checks are still performed, and devs. are gonna realize of it pretty soon. For the practical effects, would be exactly the same as if someone shares publicly his/her legit key, either thru' a tweaked regkey or even the plain reg. data itself, it isn't gonna last for sure. ;)

i updated online to 6.21 build 8 and still stay registered. (tryed check for update, restart IDM, reboot pc many times...) there is no problem so far :) .

i updated online to 6.21 build 8 and still stay registered. (tryed check for update, restart IDM, reboot pc many times...) there is no problem so far :) .

After I updated auto in VM I have BeeThink IP Blocker in the VM it has an IP sniffer after 2 reboots I got a fake serial . So I redone it with your fix it started working again ... Every so often IDM will do a check. So I forward my clock ahead once it called out 184.173.188.107 I rebooted 2 times it was ok so I set my clock up some more and made do another check it called out 184.173.188.107 again and rebooted got a fake serial again . Your fix dont have no way to stop the time bomb that's in it. It dont patch the server check.

Yeap. Got the same on a VM after 4 reboots.

Yeah. Got the same here :D

IDM Trial Forever //www.nsaneforums.com/topic/228144-release-internet-download-manager-trial-forever/

Let me try 6.27 and update online! Thanks Kien_vip! :)

P/S: Tested 6.27 and update online newest version working fine now! :showoff:

new patch updated. please test and report here :)

Tested/ Not Working I set my clock up to 1 month it was OK with 4 reboots but still called out 184.173.188.107 I set my clock up another month it called out 184.173.188.107 again rebooted got a fake serial. after 2 checks it fails every time . Also it told me build 9 was out before I rebooted and got the fake serial.

still working here from the began in ^_^

Here lately IDM has been updating so much you cant tell if a fix is really working unless you set clock up a few times . I think IDM checks like every 2 weeks have fun reapplying the patch every month. I have the ips blocked off were they cant call out at all on my main machine . :lol:

@kien_vip

Your workaround will always be busted, as soon as the IDM's servers know the key isn't a legit one or that it was checked against many different ips addresses, they are gonna start issuing the respective blacklisting answer.

I bet it takes a little more of time actually to bust the workaround keys, because they're offline based regkeys, with a somehow valid "mdata" value; so, they are not subjected to the "initial" online check as all the keys that are introduced the regular way are, and that gives them a little more of time till the other "sporadic" checks the program performs regularly, do its job.

Yes they got like 22 known ips all they have to do is update the anagram server to kill something very fast they done it before

Right now this fix is experiencing a slow death it will take at lest 30 days . Most fixes that were missing checks in the past lasted about 2 weeks. That's if they dont speed up the checks before then.

They have blacklisted some keys before in the installer too. And I have installed IDM before and found a new IP that never called out once before .. So they can always add new ips and foul up the ip block fix tell we figure out the new ip lol . But see its a whole lot more easy for me to find a new ip than it is for you to make a fix work that's unprotected with no nothing blocking or patching the server check.

PS : am not using any Firewall

working great ^_^

The problem I keep finding in the IDM License Faker is always the same I done got like 4 fake serials from it by setting my clock up a few times and 2 others tired it and got the same . When I test blocking IPS or Patch by .REiS i dont get a fake serial. This fix fails both versions on checks were other fixes dont fail . So when you end up getting a fake serial you will know why.

PS : am not using any Firewall

working great ^_^

The problem I keep finding in the IDM License Faker is always the same I done got like 4 fake serials from it by setting my clock up a few times and 2 others tired it and got the same . When I test blocking IPS or Patch by .REiS i dont get a fake serial. This fix fails both versions on checks were other fixes dont fail . So when you end up getting a fake serial you will know why.

r u using retail V ?

the fix is registry keys not a patch so it should not matter with version you use they both register the same .

I just ran another test here I ran my clock up to Oct 31 rebooted and waited a while It called out 2 ips and got a fake serial.

drfmf3Q.png

Y2i1TIm.png

B4l53gq.png

@steven36 . i had successfully patched clock up and down problems. everything seems working fine. i still continue testing...

@steven36 . i had successfully patched clock up and down problems. everything seems working fine. i still continue testing...

My Ip sniffer called out those 2 ips just now and gave me a fake serial just a bit ago . This is a different test I ran by applying your fix and setting my clock up and doing something else for a bit and it called home and gave me a fake serial. It was tested on a clean install .

Edit: Its got so bad on my VM even though im tracing IDM and your fix with soft organizer your fix is giving a fake serial every time on clean install not working at all .. I guess I'm going to have run idm clean up file to test more .

Edit #2: I used the clean up file and it reset the trial and cleaned up I got your fix working again. I set my my clock up to oct 31 again I waited a bit just a few minutes it called out 184.173.188.107 then rebooted waited a bit it called out 184.173.188.107 again and rebooted got a fake serial . Then i redone your fix set my clock to Oct 31 again this time it called out 184.173.188.107 and got a fake serial in one reboot . The more fake serials you get from it the more the registry is rejecting the serial. IDM is contaminating the registry. What ever you done has just slowed the check down from happening right away to postponing it to happen a few minutes latter its still there in just a few minutes .

So in the end. Is that posted tool is really lifetime registration for IDM or NOT !? :ermm:

So in the end. Is that posted tool is really lifetime registration for IDM or NOT !? :ermm:

No. Soon or later you'll end geting fake serial nag screen.

We do not know in what exe file. => Unsafe => not used

Method Blocking Firewall of dcs18 => your computer safer.

Goodbye. This topic does not interest me :lol:

Archived