IDM License Faker - enjoy IDM full version for free without any crack/patch/hosts/firewall

kien_vip

So from what I've read the firewall rules method is fool proof, ie Tonec are fcuked....There's nothing they can do about...The ip's they use are rigid, can't be changed in the future :lol: ......People will use whatever works for them.....Kein Yip's seems to be the most straightforward so far.....I'll use it unless it throws up the fake warning message, as for his code being posted, what's that about....Just want to show you can do it or were you trying to help?

• Replies 170
  • Views 32.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'm trying use this mothod by patch the exe

let's see, will this bypass server check? :D

yep it did

tested 100% proof ^_^

+

u r the expert so what do u think of this one ?

Damn, this is the most simple and best way to have fully activated of IDM :wub:

i don;t know how can he get those "MData" :rolleyes:

@DDOS

i known that u can easely decompile this tini tool with simple code ( autoit, autohotkey without any protection). but u shouldnt post source code to here,..the bots will find it more readily. moreover, respect my work.

thank @A lermane for mirror.

You should packed it in something were they couldn't open it so easy when i checked it you could take it apart with 7zip . many people are known to rip others source codes . That's why most patches now days have many false positives its due to packers to protect them.

Hi there,

This is the source:

http://bit.ly/IDMresetTrialForum

Have fun!

So your saying he used your source? I cant read Vietnamese ill have use a translator . How do you make trial reset work with a serial ? :huh:

So from what I've read the firewall rules method is fool proof, ie Tonec are fcuked....There's nothing they can do about...The ip's they use are rigid, can't be changed in the future :lol: ......People will use whatever works for them.....Kein Yip's seems to be the most straightforward so far.....I'll use it unless it throws up the fake warning message, as for his code being posted, what's that about....Just want to show you can do it or were you trying to help?

Nothing is fool proof .. If you use they wrong setup it leaks ... Many people have complaints about it .

We are all here FREE to choose which method that suits. But for me personally love simply and keep all .exe original plus wihout mess up registry

Yes as long as it works it doesn't matter witch method we use .. If you want to use this method just trace the file with your uninstaller that's what I done in the VM after I was done testing I just uninstalled it. :)

So your saying he used your source? I cant read Vietnamese ill have use a translator . How do you make trial reset work with a serial ?

i got MData value from his source code. that is open source tool. u can download it via link given by @idmresettrial on vn-zoom forums.

what about language?... u can use google translate.

@idmresettrial. you're welcome to nsane. let's continue discussing on vn-zoom :rockon: :P

You should packed it in something were they couldn't open it so easy when i checked it you could take it apart with 7zip . many people are known to rip others source codes . That's why most patches now days have many false positives its due to packers to protect them.

crack/patch is used to bypass protection and we protect a crack/ patch. sound funny :D

@kien_vip, thanks for sharing. It comes as an additional help, "of course, as and when needed." This is bad, some members are acting mighty, "why at first a developer would share his method ? If this becomes a trend, nobody is gonna share their work." It's simple either you trust, or you don't. If you don't, then don't use it. Or, if you are apprehensive using the some program on a main PC, then you can try it out on a VM.

@kien_vip, thanks for sharing. It comes as an additional help, "of course, as and when needed." This is bad, some members are acting mighty, "why at first a developer would share his method ? If this becomes a trend, nobody is gonna share their work." It's simple either you trust, or you don't. If you don't, then don't use it. Or, if you are apprehensive using the some program on a main PC, then you can try it out on a VM.

Its already been a trend for a long time ripping others work have caused a great many good cracker to quit or to be kicked off teams and banned from boards even. Some of the rippers were even good crackers but could not crack something so they used someone else's bytes or keys . Also in open source software many programs close there code when they see other developers earning profit from there code.

The web scene and the real scene have been dieing off for along time now. Things dont get cracked like they use to most apps are stuff with weak protection or stuff that has been cracked for years by just updating there bytes or keys.

I think nsane must be the number one site for IDM solutions now, there must be at least half a dozen working methods now :lol:

Yes as long as it works it doesn't matter witch method we use .. If you want to use this method just trace the file with your uninstaller that's what I done in the VM after I was done testing I just uninstalled it. :)

maybe later when have spare time. Currently, I am happy with IPs block method. Wish it be permanent cleanest fix. ;)

still working fine with 6.21b8 :rockon:

@sirri , modified registry keys is actually safety, so dont worry

bro just a quick question

this is a license faker ryt

why can't i see in my idm in registration option highlighted

bcz..it still stays as unregistered version ryt

regards

regards

Its best to make sure your registry is clean when applying the fix when i 1st tiered I had the very same thing happen it means the serial didn't take good thorough the regstriy .After I rebooted then it was registered. the 2nd time I tired i made sure I cleaned up the registry real good before applying the fix It took right away.

regards

did u run it as an admin ?

regards

It happen to me testing on XP were dont have UAC at all its not UAC related its registry related.. Its happened to me for years in fact . Registry patches for serial fail a lot. Importing the serial to registry has always been buggy.

regards

It happen to me testing on XP were dont have UAC at all its not UAC related its registry related.. Its happened to me for years in fact . Registry patches for serial fail a lot. Importing the serial to registry has always been buggy.

then do this

right click - run as -

now uncheck "protect me ..... blah blah blah" ^_^

Really all I had to reboot and it solved the issue . What I done was trace the fix with my uninstaller and uninstalled it once then when I used the fix again the registry was nice and clean and it took without rebooting .

Chào bạn, bạn có thể inbox mình source của cái tool bé này không mình đang cần nghiên cứu về autoit chút bạn viết bằng nó phải không. Mình không thích decompile cho lắm sẽ ra code khá lộn xộn :D Thanks bạn nhé !

Chào bạn, bạn có thể inbox mình source của cái tool bé này không mình đang cần nghiên cứu về autoit chút bạn viết bằng nó phải không. Mình không thích decompile cho lắm sẽ ra code khá lộn xộn :D Thanks bạn nhé !

:angelnot:

Had bad experiences with patch method. Not this time as long as current fix I using works flawlessly and stay registered with b8.

anyway, good job for you. Others can get benefit with this NEW fix.

cheers :wub:

Archived