Internet Download Manager 6.21 Build 2

Matt

Oh lol. i won a licence IDM from that contest but below is result:

"Internet Download Manager has been registered with a fake serial Number or the serial Number has been blocked. IDM is exiting..." :unsure:

reputation is denied :P

From whom did you receive the License?Through PM or email - directly from the Internet Download Manager, Tonec Inc. ?

Were you using fixes/patches/cracks/medicine/ip-blocking/hosts file before using the giveaway license?

Please contact Mike or IDM support by sending email to [email protected].They would fix the issue as soon as possible :)

Tipradar is a highly reputed giveaway forum :)

• Replies 153
  • Views 27k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Internet Download Manager has been registered with a fake serial Number or the serial Number has been blocked. IDM is exiting..." :unsure:

You must be use cracked IDM before, uninstall your IDM and clean it with this batch file by RandomJester ( get here ), reinstall your IDM and register with the key they give for you

Delete these registry entries and then try to uninstall IDM, reinstall and activate IDM with that giveaway license

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Internet Download Manager

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\DownloadManager

Also read here -

ezVn5zY.png

thank all guys for useful tips!. it seems that my IDM has issues, I full uninstall, clean with bat file install again and license working.

this is first time i use licensed IDM, without firewall, hosts... :lol: .i will come back with firewall method after 1 year license expired :rockon:

Archived