Internet Download Manager 6.21 Build 2

Matt

Another thing, how can you explain that it doesn't hang with flashgot, but it does with the idm cc extension ?

• Replies 153
  • Views 27.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What is your maximum connection ? Are your saying you need 32 computers on your super high speed to max you out on all places? according to that article each connections counts as 1 computer.

Yo man, I do not need - I want (desire) 32 connections . . . . . . . . . or even more, since my internet connection speed not only supports but can also handle many more connections than what IDM offers, ATM and I know what each connection counts as.

There's some sites that only allow us 1 or 2 connections I talk to people who have way higher speed than me and they max them out are almost maxes them out .

So what???

I do not have to keep re-adjusting my maximum from 32 downwards to the 1 or 2 connections, allowed by the server - it happens automatically. Right now, you are talking to someone who possesses way higher speed - someone who also confirms it does not max out.

When testing connections from a server the rule of thumb should be start with less and work your way up lol

What is the need to test connections from any server???

Why must one do the work of a donkey by working upwards - one has to then, keep tinkering manually with the IDM connections for every server before every download. On the contrary, starting at the the very topmost capacity of one's own connection speed, automates the number of connections - as explained at the (bottom) edit of post # 124.

Anyways, the speed of those servers is beyond our control (so, why bother about their end - especially since the number of connections set at our end, on IDM, neither hurts anybody nor is practical to keep making upward re-adjustments, each time.)

Is anybody here have the IDMGrHlp.exe process usage always stays above 20%?,

No IDMGrHlp.exe process here

c9WwvRU.jpg

Allen_Prasetya

Just fine here, Try reinstall IDM overwritten, Patched, it wiil patch your IDMGrHlp.exe..Watch.

Patcher

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/2a194d36

well, this patch seems to fix the issues, i guess patch i used before was broke, lol.

@Allen_Prasetya

Course you should exit IDM from system Tray..

Just copied / Pasted to your IDM Installation directory, Check your IDM setting >>> http://s30.postimg.org/fkozhet29/idm2.png

let me know? (kasih tahu)

Retail Installer idman621build2f.exe, file contains >>> http://s9.postimg.org/dgjc0kzi7/idm1.png

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/20162af5

software182

:lol: it might be bitcoin miner :rofl:

scan it with your AV and Malwarebytes, i forgot the original location of that file.

:lol: it might be bitcoin miner :rofl:

scan it with your AV and Malwarebytes, i forgot the original location of that file.

Free gift waiting (with elevated privileges) right at the core of one's patched IDM installation . . . . . . . . . directory - for Users of 64-bit (C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Download Manager\IDMGrHlp.exe) :lol:

Another patch for the collection. With this one you may register in your name .

Patch by Team FAX

Download :-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Site :- ............... https://www.mirrorcreator.com

Sharecode :- ..................................................... /files/1THAQVSZ/IDM.6.xx.Patch-FAX.RAR_links

Cheers all

Jofre

Another patch for the collection. With this one you may register in your name .

Patch by Team FAX

Download :-

Site :- ............... https://www.mirrorcreator.com

Sharecode :- ..................................................... /files/1THAQVSZ/IDM.6.xx.Patch-FAX.RAR_links

Cheers all

Jofre

It is an old release,,, Did you try it? is it working without problems? I am currently using REIS patch without problems till now

Another Patch for the collection :- ( Posted by staff of Ruboard forum. Same goes to Patch by team Fax posted above. And there, they were posted for v 6.21.2 ) :

Done by nael.

Download :

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Site :- .......... https://www.mirrorcreator.com

Sharecode :- ................................. ......... /files/1HQJGNEI/IDM-6.xx_Terminator_v2.0_by_nael.rar_links

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cheers

Jofre

Of course these are spares patches just in case you need even for the next IDM. For now Patch by REiS is the way to go .

Click the following image for further details:--

3w14iMG.png

Hi dcs18 what screen capture software you are using?

Hi Sohailbhai!!!

SnagIt from Techsmith - awesome software, as you might have observed. F3h9xqz.gif

I am using the latest V12 - however, would suggest trying out the V11 for a few days . . . . . . . . if you are a new user (and then jumping to the latest V12.)

Login / Register are Required...

tipradar is also a good forum :)

reputation is require. lol :D

:uhuh: I won a license for Shadow Protect Desktop then i had just 2 posts on that forum :) :welcome:

Click the following image for further details:--

3w14iMG.png

Hi dcs18 what screen capture software you are using?

Hi Sohailbhai!!!

SnagIt from Techsmith - awesome software, as you might have observed. F3h9xqz.gif

I am using the latest V12 - however, would suggest trying out the V11 for a few days . . . . . . . . if you are a new user (and then jumping to the latest V12.)

thank you for your reply yeah i m just a newbie to my pc :D

software182

:uhuh: I won a license for Shadow Protect Desktop then i had just 2 posts on that forum :) :welcome:

and i got rollback rx license & need for speed steam key from them :rofl:

• 2 weeks later...

and i got rollback rx license & need for speed steam key from them :rofl:

sorry for wrong post, edited

Archived