• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dcs18

• rkkdjb

• Lionel

• rudrax

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately, it is not just and only about IDM.

Firefox need to be reconfigured from ground-up as also IDM - then, there is a new kid on the block, TeamViewer (for Users with a slower internet.)

Off-topic Edit:--

My reformatting of the OS takes under 35 minutes - however, reconfiguring everything to do with the OS takes me 5 days (and 4 nights.) :frusty:

Edited by dcs18

Guys i think i found something interesting

edit: zz false alert.. fresh install from idm, and firefox, i keep trying

Edited by Lionel

How is the issue with waterfox? Is that still present there?

Present on firefox, and cyberfox, didn't try waterfox, but must be the same since it's based on 30 version. Issue to be confirmed on palemoon, based on 24 version

Present on firefox, and cyberfox, didn't try waterfox, but must be the same since it's based on 30 version. Issue to be confirmed on palemoon, based on 24 version

Waterfox is built on 64 bit architecture so there is some hope. Try it.

Same issue. if you want an alternative : FLASHGOT extension. Will do all you need without any lag with idm

Edited by Lionel

I have Chromium portable 38.0.2066.0 (279255) (64-bit) and IDM 620b5, but in some reason I don't get browser context menu options to work, I have the IDM extension installed, and I have IDM configured. Btw, why IDM does not remember manually added browsers? I re-checked manually added browsers and Chromium wasn't there. Base Filering Engine service is also running.

Edited by Therru

If the portable possesses stealth attributes - that will cause IDM to forget its associations and integration, too. :think:

Strange, when I download something it opens it with IDM, I just don't have the context menu options. Oh well, if it's working I don't miss those items so much.

Edited by Therru

Working patch for this! >> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JP_-SM0NvG8 expand the description and click on Mirror 2 link and use that patch in the rarfile :). Put the patch in your installfolder after you have installed it and run the patch and click the registrybutton first and then patchbutton! Voila! Start IDM and have a look yourself in the About menu :D.

Edit: Oh and one more thing, the creator of this patch also states that it's safe to update IDM and the patch will work for newer versions!

Edited by demon77

It has been a full 22 days since IDM released an update to build 5 - that is pretty unusual. :think:

They seem to be stuck at firefox's freezing issue.

• Matrix locked this topic