Internet Download Manager 6.20 Build 5

jalaffa

No response yet. Seems, they are getting into the generated log. Anyway, we have to wait for next one or two updates for IDM to have this issue resolved (if they find one).

They Are Always Like This, They Will Acknowledge The Error And Say We Will Look Into It In The Future Builds And Then Nothing.

No, they haven't responded with what I told in this post. That just I was guessing. They provided me an app to extract the setting and I provided the the same - this is not just the formality I guess. And if they fixes the issue they won't personally provide that to you, they will update their next version with the fix.

I Also Was Not Referring To That Particular Post But Was Telling What Other People Experienced With The Support Staff.

Hmm. May be you are right. Let's wait for next update from IDM if that changes anything.

• Replies 114
  • Views 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dcs18

• rkkdjb

• Lionel

• rudrax

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know - How to download this video in (1280 x 720) video quality ? IDM is not supporting this

http://www.cmt.com/videos/cmt-crossroads-katy-perry-and-kacey-musgraves/1728217/full-episode.jhtml

Here's The Same Video On Youtube, Hope You Face No Problem Downloading From There ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=daZJHgkr5uY

Not The Quality Demanded Though :P

Edited by PITA

Let's wait for next update from IDM if that changes anything.

Oh yeah, let's wait - miracles do happen. :yes:

Have finally managed to migrate all my Customers from the hosts method to the firewall method - took frickin' 3 full days for the exercise.

Was forced to perform the above operation as most of those folks who were using the hosts trick were met with a deactivated IDM copy with the nag about the pirated license. :rant:

Hopefully, they will fix this with their next update.

There is nothing to fix on the IDM side - the cause of the issue is a misconfiguration on your side. ;)

dcs, you say you're not impact with our lag issue, what's your OS ?

@Leonel, If only one person had this issue, then you can say it misconfiguard. But you, PITA and me are facing the same problem and one of my friend's too. And there may be more facing this but don't mind this. So this can't be a co-incident at all.

I've tried almost everything to get the reason behind the issue. Disabled AV, firewall too but still the issue kicks in.

What about other browsers like chrome, IE etc. They freezes too? Or it just firefox?

What about other browsers like chrome, IE etc. They freezes too? Or it just firefox?

Every downloads, but not always. Happen only on firefox, not opera, chrome neither

Hopefully, they will fix this with their next update.

There is nothing to fix on the IDM side - the cause of the issue is a misconfiguration on your side. ;)

dcs, you say you're not impact with our lag issue, what's your OS ?

No lag, whatsoever - on both my OS.

@Leonel, If only one person had this issue, then you can say it misconfiguard. But you, PITA and me are facing the same problem and one of my friend's too. And there may be more facing this but don't mind this. So this can't be a co-incident at all.

Have observed this issue on many a system - it is not peculiar to IDM (there is a combo that needs to be fixed - the fix, differs from User to User.) ;)

Yeah, only firefox based browser, cyberfox too. didn't tried palemoon esr yet

Have observed this issue on many a system - it is not peculiar to IDM (there is a combo that needs to be fixed - the fix, differs from User to User.) ;)

Any tip when i can take a look ? I think i try almost all

It is a combo of Firefox and IDM which you won't be able to place a finger upon - had to undertake a lot of grave-digging myself before I stumbled upon the fix.

However, admittedly - I continue to fail to locate the exact epicenter . . . . . . . . . the root of the problem which dynamically shifts from User to User (very complex stuff - that.) :dunno:

What is sure is that I overcome the problem. :showoff:

i just take a look with host method after using patch for a long time. in latest idm, Tonec check license via ips instead of using domain:

for toplang internet lock users:

block:

internetdownloadmanager.com
www.internetdownloadmanager.com
registeridm.com
www.registeridm.com

GvSnM1t.jpg?1

It is a combo of Firefox and IDM which you won't be able to place a finger upon - had to undertake a lot of grave-digging myself before I stumbled upon the fix.

However, admittedly - I continue to fail to locate the exact epicenter . . . . . . . . . the root of the problem which dynamically shifts from User to User (very complex stuff - that.) :dunno:

What is sure is that I overcome the problem. :showoff:

Well i stuck sadly with chrome until some ( good ) news maybe :lol:

@dcs18, we gotta find some generic kind of fix for the freezing issue. You can't fix this issue over TeamViewer for all users.

@dcs18, we gotta find some generic kind of fix for the freezing issue. You can't fix this issue over TeamViewer for all users.

If I fix your system, you will understand why the TeamViewer part is essential (takes me more than an hour to get the work done.) :huh:

Why don't you give us your resources and necessary instructions regarding this and we will try if we can do it.

Why don't you give us your resources and necessary instructions regarding this and we will try if we can do it.

I agreed...

:doh: I don't think you seem to take my words at face value - do you? It is a variable which differs from person-to-person and cannot be generalized.

• Matrix locked this topic