Internet Download Manager 6.20 Build 5

jalaffa

So i'm not the only one.. I tried to contact idm, reset firefox, no workaround until now.. Are you on windws 8.1 ?

• Replies 114
  • Views 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dcs18

• rkkdjb

• Lionel

• rudrax

Top Posters In This Topic

nowadays. have trend people to install apps or IDM just one click or two click..DONE, no more click, click, and click

except with your lady's more click click click the better. :D

Yeah, the less the better with software, but the more you click a lady the Better it is.

So i'm not the only one.. I tried to contact idm, reset firefox, no workaround until now.. Are you on windws 8.1 ?

Yes Windows 8.1 Update 1 X64

@Lionel

Here Whenever I Click A Download Link, The Browser Just Stops/Hangs For A While And Then Comes To Consciousness, Is This What's Happening With You Also ?

I've exactly the same issue on windows 8.1 update 1

Disable IDM addon integration in your browser>restart browser>click on a download link now and see if it works. Edited by rudrax

Disable IDM addon integration in your browser>restart browser>click on a download link now and see if it works.

Ok Trying Now Thanks For Your Input, Will Report Soon.

Disable IDM addon integration in your browser>restart browser>click on a download link now and see if it works.

Ok Trying Now Thanks For Your Input, Will Report Soon.

It Stops IDM From Taking Over The Download And Now Its Being Downloaded In The Browser Itself.

We Want It To Download With IDM Without Any Lag.

A Note Here : There Is No Lag/Hang/Freeze When Downloading From The Browser Itself.

Edited by PITA

Try with flashgot, it will work better, but no flash grab

Were You Able To Successfully Apply rudrax's Suggestion ?

As you, it's download only with firefox integrated panel..

Ok Let's Wait For Him/Others To Reply.

Don't except anything, i already asked many times before, we musn't be a lot to have this issue

:o :(

Guys, I'm not being able to interact my system due to severe power outage in this monsoon season. Dcs18, along with me is also concerned about this issue. Will find a fix soon.

I filed a report to IDM support and they have availed me links for their predefined FAQs. I replied with negavite. Let's see if they do anything.

Some of the recent IDM patches, are coded to update themselves. :lol:

Please Explain, Didn't Understand A Word.

He meant that, now a day, some of the IDM p@tches updates automatically in the background without users permission on a regular security setup.

any news for a fix ? Support just redirects me to idm faq once again..

You reply with a negative and they will tell you to compact the download list. This is what I received today. I replied with another negative and told that if they want any related feedback from my system, just to ask me and I will provide them. I also request them to check in the coding if something is messing up there. Hopefully, they will fix this with their next update.

He meant that, now a day, some of the IDM p@tches updates automatically in the background without users permission on a regular security setup.

yeah dude you're right...IDM now like Baidu browser without permission they updates..patch...so hosts method useless..

Edited by xboy52

• Matrix locked this topic