• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dcs18

• rkkdjb

• Lionel

• rudrax

Top Posters In This Topic

Update: Now they have provided me GetIDMSetting.exe that extracts the IDM settings to a .txt file and told me to reply with that generated .txt file. I did that. Let's see.

Update: Now they have provided me GetIDMSetting.exe that extracts the IDM settings to a .txt file and told me to reply with that generated .txt file. I did that. Let's see.

Didn't They Ask If You Have Genuine License Or Not ??? :naughty:

Edited by PITA

No, they didn't. But I think that the generated .txt file is gonna reveal that. If you have a genuine license, then I can send you the .exe and then you can contact their support.

No, they didn't. But I think that the generated .txt file is gonna reveal that. If you have a genuine license, then I can send you the .exe and then you can contact their support.

:P :uhuh: Otherwise Why Would I Have Spammed The Other Thread By Queries Until I Got It Configured :lol:

Edited by PITA

@rudrax But Do You Also Have This Problem ?

Edited by PITA

@rudrax But Do You Also Have This Problem ?

Exactly. This is the problem for which I'm contacting the IDM support currently.

Hopefully, they will fix this with their next update.

There is nothing to fix on the IDM side - the cause of the issue is a misconfiguration on your side. ;)

Hopefully, they will fix this with their next update.

There is nothing to fix on the IDM side - the cause of the issue is a misconfiguration on your side. ;)

If You Already Knew It Then Why Didn't You Tell This At The First Instance ?

Now Also You Didn't Tell The Fix, Care To Share ?

Edited by PITA

Nobody Seems To Be Paying Heed Here As Well

Exactly What Is The Misconfiguration, If I May Ask ?

It is complex - differs from User to User and needs to be tailor-made (no global solution, here - to fit into all environments.)

It is complex - differs from User to User and needs to be tailor-made (no global solution, here - to fit into all environments.)

Thats Where IDM Support Staff Comes Into The Picture, To Find The General/Universal Solution.

Thats Where IDM Support Staff Comes Into The Picture, To Find The General/Universal Solution.

http://www.nsaneforums.com/topic/222678-internet-download-manager-620-build-5/page-3?do=findComment&comment=805234

Misconfiguration Maybe From One Or Two Users Only But Not Most Of The Users.

I Wonder If Other Users Are Not Aware Of This Issue Or Are They Contented With The Lag ? :think:

Edited by PITA

I administer to more than 135 systems over the Corporate Network - so, I know exactly where the usual gremlins creep in. 8)

I administer to more than 135 systems over the Corporate Network - so, I know exactly where the usual gremlins creep in. 8)

At One Time You Are Saying ' It's A Complex Situation ' And At Another You Are Saying ' I know exactly where the usual gremlins creep in ' :dunno:

Edited by PITA

Well Then I Will Wait For rudrax's Update On IDM's Response :yes:

@ all

Don't worry - very soon, IDM Support will solve all your downloading problems. ;)

I Will Take That As A Satire. :s

No response yet. Seems, they are getting into the generated log. Anyway, we have to wait for next one or two updates for IDM to have this issue resolved (if they find one).

No response yet. Seems, they are getting into the generated log. Anyway, we have to wait for next one or two updates for IDM to have this issue resolved (if they find one).

They Are Always Like This, They Will Acknowledge The Error And Say We Will Look Into It In The Future Builds And Then Nothing.

They Are Always Like This, They Will Acknowledge The Error And Say We Will Look Into It In The Future Builds And Then Nothing.

No, they haven't responded with what I told in this post. That just I was guessing. They provided me an app to extract the setting and I provided the the same - this is not just the formality I guess. And if they fixes the issue they won't personally provide that to you, they will update their next version with the fix.

Edited by rudrax

No, they haven't responded with what I told in this post. That just I was guessing. They provided me an app to extract the setting and I provided the the same - this is not just the formality I guess. And if they fixes the issue they won't personally provide that to you, they will update their next version with the fix.

I Also Was Not Referring To That Particular Post But Was Telling What Other People Experienced With The Support Staff.

• Matrix locked this topic