"Compilation Of Tutorials, Guides, Tips & Updates"

dcs18

@ kantry123

Have you switched from ESET to Kaspersky bro? yXZVmpE.gif

YES today i've switched to kaspersky

before i was testing ur method ESET of ur 14oct key that exipred..it is also working till today..ALL HAIL DCS

• Replies 7.3k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YES today i've switched to kaspersky

before i was testing ur method ESET of ur 14oct key that exipred..it is also working till today..ALL HAIL DCS

try the KIS fix again :beg:

and his was w8.1

@ Cortana

You might want to try exporting your working Kaspersky Registry Entries into another production machine (with relevant firewall rules duly created) before switching-on the internet - just my 2 paise. yXZVmpE.gif

Happy diwali to the Indians (and non Indians.) 8N3udPP.gif

. . . . . . . . . . and also, to the Unloved, the Unwanted and the Neglected. :tehe:

Seems I was wrong about allow rules , seems step 6 don't work at all .

Here's a test I just did that shows me its not working If I allow only one ip

Still all kinds of ips can get thorough.

2Bmzp0c.png

If it done anything It would only let that one ip thorough . Seems mine has been working purely on blocking the 2 activation ips the whole time . :lol:

Saara Ramayana khatam hone ke baad - yeh mund-budhi kehta hai ki Draupadi kaun thi?

Translation:--

Great job done - lived up, to our full expectations.

Well according to the ever changing install notes here and what you told me yesterday if I don't block 38.90.226.40 it would deactivate me witch I even updated with this IP yesterday and it done nothing and it still works.. And my test shows I never have blocked nothing but 2 ips and it still works . :D

I'm trying to find any thing that will deactivate I can, because I got another key fixing to expire soon and if I deactivate myself I will know what done it but so far Ive not been successful . Only thing I know for sure is if you don't block those 2 ips it will deactivate . Witch this has been known since August.

Well according to the ever changing install notes here and what you told me yesterday if I don't block 38.90.226.40 it would deactivate me witch I even updated with this IP yesterday and it done nothing and it still works.. And my test shows I never have blocked nothing but 2 ips and it still works . :D

That's just proves that this is some randomly choosing IP's to block. It's clear that 38.90.226.40 is an update server for America, and there is no sense that only this server checks for expiration. Also, ESET clearly stated on their page which servers are for activation and expiration.

Cheers ;)

Cheers ;)

That's just proves that this is some randomly choosing IP's to block. It's clear that 38.90.226.40 is an update server for America, and there is no sense that only this server checks for expiration. Also, ESET clearly stated on they page which servers are for activation and expiration.

Point taken, I also added the other ips they can use to check that were listed at eset to my block list as well .Have fun I guess I need to find something new to test tell and if it ever stops working . B)

Saara Ramayana khatam hone ke baad - yeh mund-budhi kehta hai ki Draupadi kaun thi?

@dcs18 Ramayana - Sita and Mahabharata - Draupadi

lekin inko kaunsa pata lagna hai

kBIeldo.gif 1VjjZ4q.gif

translation - mythology :king:

Translation:--

Great job done - lived up, to our full expectations.

image.gif :rofl:

@dcs18 Ramayana - Sita and Mahabharata - Draupadi

lekin inko kaunsa pata lagna hai

kBIeldo.gif 1VjjZ4q.gif

translation - mythology :king:

image.gif Never mind, he's drunk. Reason - I fell for Cortana and she's now not interested in him :lol:

Would like to bring to the notice of all Participants that this section is a common playground where ordinary folks get together to create solutions for extraordinary people. We do it for fun, with no intention of creating, or even claiming to create the best - we apologize, on behalf of all our fixes when they trample upon other fixes (and their Authors.)

While we throw open our arms in a warm welcome to one and all - the least that is expected from Participants is, some modicum of basic knowledge into the workings of a firewall. We trust that all Participants would have bothered to read the Caution Note at post # 1.

Caution Note:

This guide is meant for Advanced Users & Intellectuals if you are a n00b, please do not proceed.

image.gifConfirmed. ESET is receiving updates with the following IP configuration too:-

Allow rule(same as provided by dcs18)

38.90.226.36,38.90.226.37,38.90.226.38,38.90.226.39,91.228.166.13,91.228.166.14,91.228.166.15,91.228.166.16,91.228.167.21,91.228.167.26,91.228.167.132,91.228.167.133

Block rule(includes all other ESET IPs except those in "allow rule')
91.228.165.1-91.228.165.255,38.90.226.1-38.90.226.35,38.90.226.40-38.90.226.255,91.228.166.1-91.228.166.12,91.228.166.17-91.228.166.255,91.228.167.1-91.228.167.20,91.228.167.22-91.228.167.25,91.228.167.27-91.228.167.131,91.228.167.134-91.228.167.255

@ rudrax - stop behaving like a pussy. :tehe:

When you add unnecessary & avoidable IPs, you are only laboring the firewall with more auditing & filtering work which causes it to lag - especially for Users with a slow connection. This is exactly what I told you when you also added that extra unnecessary & avoidable IP to your copy of Process Lasso Pro - 0% deviation, man (otherwise what is the difference between you and the one who finds himself unloved, unwanted & neglected.)

I already have an alternative firewall implementation which works fantastic with most of the recommended IPs completely removed - something which is also future-safe (have not published that noob-free implementation, here - simply because it freezes ones self-growth.) If you are interested about this rule - I can set it (via TeamViewer,) for you.

ps:--

Remember, there are many more programs that are due to be introduced into this section - have not yet published the Skype tutorial as hundreds of its rules are still being optimized, ATM.

KIS guide deleted for the moment

It doesn't mean it doesn't work but requires refinement.

Have found out my mistake, will try it for a few days and then publish it again.

@kantry123 it will now even work for your W7 ;)

tell me if you are ready for a session.

@dcs18 sorry, plz make necessary changes.

Unless - he has switched over, from Kaspersky back to ESET. :tehe:

KIS guide deleted for the moment

It doesn't mean it doesn't work but requires refinement.

Have found out my mistake, will try it for a few days and then publish it again.

@dcs18 sorry, plz make necessary changes.

Hell Yeah

BUT i'm having my lunch

i'll catch u in 1/2 hr if its okay with u ..?

Regards

Hell Yeah

BUT i'm having my lunch

i'll catch u in 1/2 hr if its okay with u ..?

Regards

Same here will see u in 30 mins.

Some people really should practice what they preach and test some rules they post on ip sniffers to see if there even effective . Before posting them . Allow rules don't really block nothing they just allow. it does no good to add nothing but and allow rule to allow every thing. Only block rules can block . You can make as many allow rules with and ip as you want and still other ips can get through because its and allow rule not a block rule.

• Matrix locked this topic
  • Reefa unlocked this topic

Archived