ip.api.rec.adguard.com

• Replies 7.3k
  • Views 1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MX Player Pro is now v1.10.22 [Paid]

WHAT'S NEW

* Basic support for pls playlists
* Auto reconnection of network streams when the playback fails before the end of the stream
* Improved error handling on network failures
* Fixed: Accidental inclusion of the "Personalized Ad Preferences" in License Agreement screen
* Fixed: MX fails to seek some TS and MPG files
* Fixed: Crashes caused by the accessibility services on the opensubtitles.org login screen
* Fixed: Quick shortcut misalignment on the closure

1 hour ago, Jime234 said:

(you stood for the making of Process Lasso tutorial, right ?)

Let go of the Process Lasso tutorial — we've got some bigger plans for this thread (some sweet tutorials are coming soon) . . . . . . .

Spoiler

. . . . . . . Acronis, Windows 10 Firewall Control, AdGuard (Process Lasso is history — let go.) ;)

3 minutes ago, dcs18 said:

Let go of the Process Lasso tutorial — we've got some bigger plans for this thread (some sweet tutorials are coming soon) . . . . . . .

Hide contents

. . . . . . . Acronis, Windows 10 Firewall Control, AdGuard (Process Lasso is history — let go.) ;)

Waiting for all the 3....I want to replace WFC with W10 FC. Have already been using Adguard from many months, thanks to your tutorial about backing up the rules. I might give a try to Acronis once you post its tutorial;)

31 minutes ago, dcs18 said:

Heads-up:

AdGuard now calls home to 2 additional, new hostnames ( number 2 & 3 )—

api.adguard.com
api-b.adguard.com
ip.api.rec.adguard.com

Sir,

my host file had : 

Spoiler

# Anti-WebMiner Start

with a lengthy list of 0.0.0.0 with domain names !

is it normal ? or should I be worried ?

34 minutes ago, dcs18 said:

Heads-up:

AdGuard now call home to 2 additional, new hostnames (number 2 & 3😞

api.adguard.com
api-b.adguard.com
ip.api.rec.adguard.com

Is this the reason why Adguard started today to revert to trial mode? BEcause of that I used Go2Crck dll files and it works fine.

With new HOSTS entry, I can use old Patches again?

3 minutes ago, Jime234 said:

Sir,

my host file had : 

Reveal hidden contents

Jime234, reset your hosts file to default and switch-over your hostname/domain blocking to better programs like AdGuard or Simple DnsCrypt or Windows 10 Firewall Control or Acrylic DNS Proxy (or any other alternative of your choice.)

Just now, fkstabizler said:

Is this the reason why Adguard started today to revert to trial mode? BEcause of that I used Go2Crck dll files and it works fine.

With new HOSTS entry, I can use old Patches again?

Yep, AdGuard had a time bomb built into their new release — they might've made changes to the IPs, as well (just didn't have the time to Wireshark the same.)

45 minutes ago, dcs18 said:

Heads-up:

api.adguard.com
api-b.adguard.com
ip.api.rec.adguard.com

just now i booted my PC and i lost my activation , may be we will see more domains in upcoming days

OfficeSuite : Office + PDF Editor is now v10.0.15671 [Premium]

WHAT'S NEW

• UI enhancements - Refreshed editing toolbars and other UI improvements.
• Improved document sharing - Share and send documents via a simpler UI.

8 hours ago, dcs18 said:

Heads-up:

api.adguard.com
api-b.adguard.com
ip.api.rec.adguard.com

8 hours ago, dcs18 said:

<snip> — they might've made changes to the IPs, as well (just didn't have the time to Wireshark the same.)

LoL, AdGuard has started playing dirty — an IP which was previously being used to update extensions, is now being used to call home:—

14 minutes ago, dcs18 said:

LoL, AdGuard has started playing dirty — an IP which was previously being used to update extensions, is now being used to call home:—

I have inserted all 3 HOSTS entrys, reinstalled Adguard with Patch by Zer0 (works again, thank you) and updating Filterlists still works fine... I think. Anything to know at this point?

AdGuard folks have a total of 5 IPs to play around with — they might try rotating those IPs as they did with 104.20.31.130 (only time will tell — we shall continue to post any such updates on this thread, though.)

4 hours ago, nOkialpha said:

just now i booted my PC and i lost my activation , may be we will see more domains in upcoming days

i did wrong post .. sorry

5 hours ago, dcs18 said:

Heads-up:

api.adguard.com
api-b.adguard.com
ip.api.rec.adguard.com

When adding those ip's to windows host file .. shall we put in front of each ip 0.0.0.0 or 127.0.0.1 ?

thanx in advance

The hosts file on Windows does not possess the capability to block IPs — it can only block hostnames or domains.

To block hostnames or domains, though — one can use either 0.0.0.0 or 127.0.0.1 (0.0.0.0 would be slightly faster.)

Spoiler
4 hours ago, dcs18 said:

Jime234, reset your hosts file to default and switch-over your hostname/domain blocking to better programs like AdGuard or Simple DnsCrypt or Windows 10 Firewall Control or Acrylic DNS Proxy (or any other alternative of your choice.)

tinyCam PRO - Swiss knife to monitor IP cam is now v10.2.3 Final [Paid]

WHAT'S NEW

10.2.3:
- Allowed self-signed certificates for ownCloud/Nextcloud.
- Added JCodec MP4 muxer.
- Fixed FTP server unreliable uploading from multiple cameras.
- Improved detection of Dahua cameras by scanner.

knowledge-Spammer
25 minutes ago, dcs18 said:

The hosts file on Windows does not possess the capability to block IPs — it can only block hostnames or domains.

To block hostnames or domains, though — one can use either 0.0.0.0 or 127.0.0.1 (0.0.0.0 would be slightly faster.)

Reveal hidden contents

i did tests its best block with host

0.0.0.0  api.adguard.com
0.0.0.0  api-b.adguard.com
0.0.0.0  ip.api.rec.adguard.com

it seems this one 0.0.0.0  api-b.adguard.com is the one that blocks keys   so block all them is best

with patched dll no need but again cant hurt

2 hours ago, knowledge said:

i did tests its best block with host

Why is it best to block with hosts? Wl2LIwk.gif

2 hours ago, knowledge said:

it seems this one 0.0.0.0  api-b.adguard.com is the one that blocks keys

All the 3 hostnames are responsible for performing a license-check resetting activation — the priority is in the following order:—

1. api.adguard.com (highest priority — makes 2 license-checks at every pass)
  2. ip.api.rec.adguard.com (medium priority — makes a single license-check at every pass)
  3. api-b.adguard.com (lowest priority — does not always make a license-check like the previous two)

WPS Office - Word, Docs, PDF, Note, Slide & Sheet is now v11.3.3

WHAT'S NEW

WPS Office V11.3.3 is available now. There are 11 new & improve features, including;

[Document management]
Retrieve documents for free. Added a retrieve documents entry at Tools tab.

[Demo player]
Added ‘Dash’ function to make your presentation awesome.
New function of recording & sharing videos.

[Personal center]
Added code redemption in My Wallet of Personal Center.

knowledge-Spammer
29 minutes ago, dcs18 said:

Why is it best to block with hosts? Wl2LIwk.gif

All the 3 hostnames are responsible for performing a license-check resetting activation — the priority is in the following order:—

1. api.adguard.com (highest priority — makes 2 license-checks at every pass)
  2. ip.api.rec.adguard.com (medium priority — makes a single license-check at every pass)
  3. api-b.adguard.com (lowest priority — does not always make a license-check like the previous two)

when i say best i mean its best for users without firewalls and things like

but yes u is right but i have seen in someolder version sometime they use injections.adguard.com with host

but again is much ways to beat adguard check  i mean in the toolbox in vip we used to just host block api.adguard.com

but like u said now  they check  in more then one way   so now they use api-b.adguard.com   i have not seen ip.api.rec.adguard.com  be used yet maybe i am wrong on that but i can check  more if need  

but i see 2 or 3 ways to fix this program

what people need to understand is when keys get blocked it not real blocked it just change the fontcacheev1.dat in side C:\ProgramData

IP Tools and Security Premium is now v6.1-9-nov-2018 [Paid]

Whats New:

Release 6.1:
New features in Geo espionage

2 minutes ago, knowledge said:

but yes u is right but i have seen in someolder version sometime they use injections.adguard.com with host

injections.adguard.com is a script that belongs only on the add-on (extension) version of AdGuard (program version has local.adguard.com, instead) — it should never be blocked.

2 minutes ago, knowledge said:

i have not seen ip.api.rec.adguard.com  be used yet maybe i am wrong on that but i can check  more if need

Just try allowing the hostname ip.api.rec.adguard.com to access the net — your copy of AdGuard will immediately lose its activation. ;)

knowledge-Spammer
2 minutes ago, dcs18 said:

injections.adguard.com is a script that belongs only on the add-on (extension) version of AdGuard (program version has local.adguard.com, instead) — it should never be blocked.

Just try allowing the hostname ip.api.rec.adguard.com to access the net — your copy of AdGuard will immediately lose its activation. ;)

local.adguard.com  u cant block it 

ill test now hostname ip.api.rec.adguard.com to access the net — your copy of AdGuard will immediately lose its activation

wait ill comment back in mins time

• Matrix locked this topic

Archived