"Compilation Of Tutorials, Guides, Tips & Updates"

dcs18

• Replies 7.3k
  • Views 1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The script (local.adguard.com/adguard-ajax-api/injections/content-script.js) is absent with even the add-on mode — it could perhaps, be visible on only the latest WebExtension build of Firefox.

The program has now been completely detached from Firefox for an objective and impartial testing.

I had other annoying visual bugs that Mozilla couldn't reproduce and almost every one of them got resolved with the full, clean reinstall — some of the bugs recurred when my backup was restored (ditto with AdGuard, as well — that induced me to start from scratch.)

7 hours ago, dcs18 said:

The script (local.adguard.com/adguard-ajax-api/injections/content-script.js) is absent with even the add-on mode — it could perhaps, be visible on only the latest WebExtension build of Firefox.

The script is program-only, and not associated with the addon.

2 hours ago, dcs18 said:

Be that as it may — that script is not visible on my copy.

I'm afraid then that the problem might not have solved completely.

p.s. That script is only visible if you are filtering your browser through AGW, if you're not, then it's alright if it's not showing.

Problems like addon not working, script not loading. LIke it happened earlier too. The same is happening now -script not loading. That's why I said it might not have solved completely.

After your previous post, I checked the AdGuard script in exclusive program mode — it was absent from there, as well.

As for problems — all of those are behind me after the clean, full re-installation of AdGuard and Firefox.

1 hour ago, dcs18 said:

After your previous post, I checked the AdGuard script in exclusive program mode — it was absent from there, as well.

^^ If this, then the following is not possible:-

1 hour ago, dcs18 said:

As for problems — all of those are behind me after the clean, full re-installation of AdGuard and Firefox.

:D

The legacy or webextension difference doesn't affect the pogram, it was there in the legacy times and is there now also. That's why I said you might wanna check up your AGW and FF setup again.

From the very first time that I started using AdGuard, that script was never detected — or else, it would've reflected on one of my filters, in the past year.

Then I reckon some of your other security software is interferring.

When you use, Assistant , do you see the script of assistant loading?

There's no other security software.

When the Assistant is enabled, it does not show any signs of visual loading — it just appears quietly on the designated corner.

The script doesn't reflect on the add-on filtering log either, for me:—

21 hours ago, dcs18 said:

The program has now been completely detached from Firefox for an objective and impartial testing.

1 minute ago, dcs18 said:

The script doesn't reflect on the add-on filtering log either, for me:—

That's fine. And by design, it shouldn't.

I use a customised addon for myself.

• Matrix locked this topic

Archived