BitDefender Total Security 2014 Free For 12 Months + 6 Months

hamede

user@nsaneforums I've tried each and every step as outlined but it didn't work for me at all... It gave me some error I've a snapshot of the error appear on the website while request for product key etc. but don't know how to post the pic here.... Anyways if there is any other possible way out then please do suggest. Thanks

If you are trying to get a key from this site?then the offer has finished that is why you cannot get to the page,is that what you are trying to do???.

Thanks for the reply. Yes, I was looking for activation key. Anyways I guess I am too late :)

• Replies 244
  • Views 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jobe

• hamede

• tezza

• SlimRock

Top Posters In This Topic

user@nsaneforums I've tried each and every step as outlined but it didn't work for me at all... It gave me some error I've a snapshot of the error appear on the website while request for product key etc. but don't know how to post the pic here.... Anyways if there is any other possible way out then please do suggest. Thanks

If you are trying to get a key from this site?then the offer has finished that is why you cannot get to the page,is that what you are trying to do???.

Thanks for the reply. Yes, I was looking for activation key. Anyways I guess I am too late :)

Ok,check PM,merry xmas.

I usually try and figure these things out myself without having to bother others for help, but in this case I am stuck. I have tried multiple proxies and while most did not even work, those that did resulted in a popup error message which I cant read.

So if anyone happens to still have a 12-month licence key that they are willing to share, perhaps you could pm with.

Thanks in advance to anyone nice enough to do so. :)

I usually try and figure these things out myself without having to bother others for help, but in this case I am stuck. I have tried multiple proxies and while most did not even work, those that did resulted in a popup error message which I cant read.

So if anyone happens to still have a 12-month licence key that they are willing to share, perhaps you could pm with.

Maybe you'd want to use the Tool Cyberboom created. I have BTS 2014 activated for 2 years.

To those wanting Bitdefender key,I am away from home until the new year 17th Jan,will send you key when I return, for those of you who are in a hurry I have ESET key if you want.

I've tried zenmate, safeip and several other ways, they successfully changed my ip but I still couldn't get it to work. The site gave me an error message which says "Due to the high demand, we may allocate their IP address unfortunately no further License. If you have previously requested not License, please send us proof that you are still considered qualified" (I translated the message written in Germany using google translate, pardon the bad english). I guess millions other people had used these methods so now it doesn't work anymore.

Any suggestion on what other method to try?

Anyway, I would very much appreciate if anyone would be willing to send me a key. Thanks in advance :)

Edited by sapikurban

I've tried zenmate, safeip and several other ways, they successfully changed my ip but I still couldn't get it to work. The site gave me an error message which says "Due to the high demand, we may allocate their IP address unfortunately no further License. If you have previously requested not License, please send us proof that you are still considered qualified" (I translated the message written in Germany using google translate, pardon the bad english). I guess millions other people had used these methods so now it doesn't work anymore.

Anyway, I would very much appreciate if anyone would be willing to send me a key. Thanks in advance :)

You Can Use Bitdefender TR v1.2 by Cyberboom http://www.nsaneforums.com/topic/179704-release-bitdefender-security-solutions-2014/

To those wanting Bitdefender key,I am away from home until the new year 17th Jan,will send you key when I return, for those of you who are in a hurry I have ESET key if you want.

@Jobe

Thank You for the offer Jobe. Assuming you just got back, I would love a key if you still have one available. Thanks. :)

Maybe you'd want to use the Tool Cyberboom created. I have BTS 2014 activated for 2 years.

You Can Use Bitdefender TR v1.2 by Cyberboom http://www.nsaneforums.com/topic/179704-release-bitdefender-security-solutions-2014/

@Yorel and @Slimrock - From what I can see, Bitdefender Ultimate Activator 1.5b seems to be the newest, but I can not access it. Perhaps one of you could send me the link to try. Thanks :)

Edited by slick1109

@Yorel and @Slimrock - From what I can see, Bitdefender Ultimate Activator 1.5b seems to be the newest, but I can not access it. Perhaps one of you could send me the link to try. Thanks :)

Bitdefender Ultimate Activator v1.5b :

Password: nsaneforums

Courtesy : Cyberboom

P.S. : How to work with Sharecodes? Check the Guide in Yorel's signatures! :)

If there is ny key left I would like to have 1 specially created the account for this purpose only.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, I have the PCwelt version but it does not show the registrationform or registrationpage, is this because I do not live in Germany and the softwareversion only works there in Germany?

Hi, I have the PCwelt version but it does not show the registrationform or registrationpage, is this because I do not live in Germany and the softwareversion only works there in Germany?

I am trying to get the key from the official site, with the dvd that was with PCwelt.

Or do you mean this site, the forum?

This offer has finished,not on this forum but the giveaway has finished with the company in Germany.Your best hope is to ask on here if anyone has a spare key left,I have given all mine away,no dvd,you just download the software and then install and activate with a serial(key).

Hope this helps.

• Adenman locked this topic