BitDefender Total Security 2014 Free For 12 Months + 6 Months

hamede

BitDefender Total Security 2014 Free For 6 Months

box_TS_de.png

Bitdefender Total Security 2014

continues to build on Bitdefender’s history of top protection and performance, ease-of-use, and unique user experience. Despite the fact that the new version does not implement any revolutionary solutions, it contains many additions and improvements.

The new full-featured tool Wallet, a capable password manager which manages both your website and application logons, is now available. And a weekly Security Report sums up what’s happened in the past seven days, notes the potential problems and makes recommendations for unused components, and more. In addition, the spam filter is now fully cloud-based, cutting system impact and improving detection rates. Parental control has undergone significant changes (now available Full support for HTTPS, as well as HTTP). Optional secure online banking Safepay keeps your confidential data with a high level of security and is working closely with a new feature Wallet.

Bitdefender Total Security 2014 Key Features

Ultimate anti-malware defense for your data
Extremely fast. Non-intrusive. With Bitdefender Photon
Guards your online transactions. Protects your digital identity.
Reveals your kids’ online activities. Restricts them when necessary.
Safely stores your information online and syncs it between devices
Safeguards laptops and netbooks in case of loss or theft

====================================================================================

giveaway page here

6 months

http://www.bitdefender.de/media/html/covermounts/#QS

Thanks giver888 for

12 months

: http://www.bitdefender.de
Sharecode[?]: /media/html/covermounts/#ct

and

Thanks user@nsaneforums for

http://www.bitdefender.de/media/html/covermounts/#pcwelt

German IP address to request your free license.

Change your IP Proxy during activation

===================================================================================================

Free Serial Key Get from German Installer: B4F2YYR

If everything goes right, you will receive the license by email within few minutes after you submit the form. Not sure if the license can be used outside German.

tD6Wc.jpg

qtjR8.jpg

qrxzL.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The strange thing happen , When test key in my B T S account , GIVE me 365 days

PCykC.jpg

:P :P :P

Edited by hamede

• Replies 244
  • Views 36.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jobe

• hamede

• tezza

• SlimRock

Top Posters In This Topic

user- I'm using Win8.1 x64 and curious what's an easy way to sign up using your proxy? I have Hotspot Shield Elite, but there's no German IP so I need an alternative method. If I try to sign up without IP, will my email get blocked? Where do I use "B4F2YYR"? Thanks.

jackieo- Don't need what? German IP?

Edited by front360

@hamede @user@nsaneforums Thanks for Sharing!

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Thank you!

The license key was sent to you by e-mail.
We wish you much fun with the antivirus software of the year.

Thank you for your participation in our campaign.

Below you will find the six months valid license key for Bitdefender Total Security.

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Thank you for your participation in our campaign. Below you will find the 12 months valid license key for Bitdefender Total Security!

3uk8.png

w71FfoO.png

user- I'm using Win8.1 x64 and curious what's an easy way to sign up using your proxy? I have Hotspot Shield Elite, but there's no German IP so I need an alternative method. If I try to sign up without IP, will my email get blocked? Where do I use "B4F2YYR"? Thanks.

jackieo- Don't need what? German IP?

If you are using Chrome Browser then you need to use Proxy SwitchySharp Extension (it only changes the Chrome Proxy without Changing the system Proxy settings), install it from Chrome webstore and create a rule with German Proxy as mentioned by @user@nsaneforums i.e.

212.144.254.123:3128

0u67.pngOy4brTL.png

OR Simply use : ZenMate for Google Chrome™ Extension and Select Germany as your Location

Now Visit the promo page with a valid email ID @:

http://www.bitdefender.de/media/html/covermounts/#pcwelt

download the offline/online setup and after installation Follow these Steps to Register BitDefender:

1. Open the Bitdefender product installed on your PC.
2. A link that indicates the number of days left on your license appears at the bottom of the Bitdefender window. Click this link to open the registration window.
3. Enter the license key and click “Register Now”.
4. Wait until the registration process is completed and close the window.
At the end you should see the validity of your subscription in the Bitdefender interface, in the lower part.
@front360 Check your PM inbox for BTS Licence Key! >>>>>> de44.png
Edited by slimrock

Worked like a charm with a german proxy.

Thank you very much my old mate. :D

The 12 month works as well.Thanks a lot.

hi,

i now a have a key, but my question is, if we can use that key to install outside germany,because bitdefender key are region block.

same doubt i had bitdefender keys are regio blocked and if we use english version they will not allow it..so any one tried it ? I am using kaspersky internet security and emsisoft emergency kit..emsisoft have bitdefender so no worries if this dont work ..

Hi, i have tested install bitdefender total security, using the germany proxy, and was abre to activate with the key :) thanks

when installing,use custom setting:

Bitdefender-2013-Product-Line-Released-4

On the proxy use this: 212.144.254.123:3128 (thanks to Slimrock)

And you will be able to activate with this key :)

After install,and activate, go to SETTINGS, GENERAL and uncheck the "proxy usage"

Untitled.jpg

Edited by marciocruz

yep its showing 365 days but one doubt should we need to register the key in my bitdefneder too ? I did that but is it ok ?

IbJxbYQ.jpg

on the top you can see Not for resale any one got that ?

Edited by budda

I dont think so each licence shows 365 days if you add one other key it will remove the old key and activates the new key but you can try ;)

yep its showing 365 days but one doubt should we need to register the key in my bitdefneder too ? I did that but is it ok ?

on the top you can see Not for resale any one got that ?

Yea,,,,,,,

Keys are not for sale

• Adenman locked this topic