[Contest] Bitdefender Total Security 2014

Myna

Ashampoo_Snap_2014_01_20_10h56m08s_001.j

One 365 days license of Bitdefender Total Security 2014 absolutely free.

Contest is open till 1st Feb 2014

The winner will be chosen randomly using www.random.org

To participate, drop a comment below.

That's it

Good Luck !!

Notice: Don't comment if you don't need it.

Edited by Myna

• Replies 13
  • Views 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Myna

• kn_andre

• Kalju

• anuseems

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks .............

but giveaway ??????????????

Don't worry, the license is still valid.

Bought two licenses. Tried and tested the first one.

Second one is up for grab.

Btw, you're in ;)

Edited by Myna

LoL .... Nice One .... Ok, what the Heck, a little bit of Competition won't hurt .. Am up for some Fun games - So Count me In .... Kudos for sharing ... Have a Wonderful New Week Ahead and Cheers ..

LoL .... Nice One .... Ok, what the Heck, a little bit of Competition won't hurt .. Am up for some Fun games - So Count me In .... Kudos for sharing ... Have a Wonderful New Week Ahead and Cheers ..

lol..... that's the spirit :D

Ashampoo_Snap_2014_01_20_10h56m08s_001.j

One 365 days license of Bitdefender Total Security 2014 absolutely free.

Contest is open till 1st Feb 2014

The winner will be chosen randomly using www.random.org

To participate, drop a comment below.

That's it

Good Luck !!

Someone blind (guess) just making a stupid joke !

Edited by Kalju

Myna

Members

PipPip

65 posts

Blank

Posted 18 January 2014 - 10:26 AM

Hey..... can i have a 12 months key ???? Please !!! :rolleyes:

Edited by Myna, 18 January 2014 - 10:29 AM.

Like This

MultiQuote

Hei @Myna, Sorry but i got to Ask you?? I just saw that you Actually Requested for This Same Bitdefender Key on @Hamede's Thread two days ago : http://www.nsaneforums.com/topic/195313-bitdefender-total-security-2014-free-for-12-months-6-months/page-12 (18t January) and here you are Supposedly giving out a Key ????

So, what's The Story Behind you now Starting a New Thread to give out a key ?? It Sounds kind of Complicated a Bit .. I just Indulged you earlier for the Fun of it Not knowing you too are Also Requesting for a Key !!! If we are getting Suckered , Please tell me now so that i can Really Laugh at my Self for getting Played ... LoL ....

Edited by kn_andre

Myna

Members

PipPip

65 posts

Blank

Like This

MultiQuote

Hei @Myna, Sorry but i got to Ask you?? I just saw that you Actually Requested for This Same Bitdefender Key on @Hamede's Thread two days ago : http://www.nsaneforums.com/topic/195313-bitdefender-total-security-2014-free-for-12-months-6-months/page-12 (18t January) and here you are Supposedly giving out a Key ????

So, what's The Story Behind you now Starting a New Thread to give out a key ?? It Sounds kind of Complicated a Bit .. I just Indulged you earlier for the Fun of it Not knowing you were are Also Requesting for a Key !!! If we are getting Suckered , Please tell me now so that i can Really Laugh at my Self for getting Played ... LoL ....

lol.... ya that's right. I did ask for the key. But I didn't get it from Hamede. I got it from someone else, who gave me two keys. I kept one for myself and the other is up for grab.

Anyways, thanks for asking. I hope this clears your mind :)

Edited by Myna

Myna

Members

PipPip

65 posts

Blank

Like This

MultiQuote

So, what's The Story Behind you now Starting a New Thread to give out a key ?? It Sounds kind of Complicated a Bit .. I just Indulged you earlier for the Fun of it Not knowing you were are Also Requesting for a Key !!! If we are getting Suckered , Please tell me now so that i can Really Laugh at my Self for getting Played ... LoL ....

lol.... ya that's right. I did ask for the key. But I didn't get it from Hamede. I got it from someone else, who gave me two keys. I kept one for myself and the other is up for grab.

No Offense, Am Sorry but I think the Logical Thing for you to Do now is for you to go and Edit your Post in @Hamede's Thread to Exclude yourself from Still Requesting a Key there, So that this your New Thread will look Genuine ... That is just my two cents of Advice to you on this issue. I Hope you Do not Take this the Wrong way ... Apologies in Advance if you do ... Cheers

Myna

Members

PipPip

65 posts

Blank

Like This

MultiQuote

No Offense, Am Sorry but I think the Logical Thing for you to Do now is for you to go and Edit your Post in @Hamede's Thread to Exclude yourself from Still Requesting a Key there, So that this your New Thread will look Genuine ... That is just my two cents of Advice to you on this issue. I Hope you Do not Take this the Wrong way ... Apologies in Advance if you do ... Cheers

Advice taken. thank you. I did edit my post. :)

Please understand guys . This is a "Giveaway" section .

Meaning to 'Give'-'Away' .

No strings attached. No hook ups or gimmicks or contests or any such.

Any one and all can loot or take advantage of such an offer .

"One key up for grab " is NOT a giveaway !

And from the section rules ----

" A "contest" (i.e. not everyone can access the promotion) is not considered a giveaway and shouldn't be posted in this forum."

Please post in the relevant sections . Keeps things simple and tidy and easy for members ant the boards .