• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tezza

• loyal

• demoneye

• hamede

Top Posters In This Topic

november_ra1n

wow ! so its not just an "update" like in windows update , its the all instillation :wtf:

I really down know how bug it is just downloading it may not be 3 gb i was guessing.... when its done i know.

wow ! so its not just an "update" like in windows update , its the all instillation :wtf:

I really down know how bug it is just downloading it may not be 3 gb i was guessing.... when its done i know.

well that make more sense , if it so big its better to install from DVD(iso) over top the old w8... and get same results .

Edited by demoneye

@ra1n, I have the installation keys if you need them :)

Edited by tezza

november_ra1n

@ra1n, I have the installation keys if you need them :)

Isn't it same installation key like last time? How to upload this any torrent or magnet sides i like to share this with you people i am not download for myself ;

Like what torrent side i can upload without privilege safe an quicker and tezza if installation key different PM me i guess its universal installation key for everyone then i will share with everyone.

I am planning on Upgrading to windows 8.1 by installing it on a new partition and multibooting with windows 7 today. Can anyone give me a sneak preview of that install ISO and a working key? I have REALLY fast internet that I can share. I can beta test by installing and applying the key. Then I can upload the ISO I downloaded to many mirrors.

Is someone so kind as to assist me in this install endeavour today? I can follow instructions well and can report comprehensively (tech smart dude here :p )

november_ra1n

Windows 8.1 Pro x64 GA Edition [17 October 2013]

ty9n.png

Name: WindowsSize: 3.06 GBCRC32: F787DCE1MD5: 36922583CDB7E8B9D670873DF2BE2077SHA-1: 0B23540F11D169F2BC71508DF2E16933FBAA1242

Notice:This is the first time i am uploading torrent file hopefully you get the seed that you all can upload!

You need an installation keys here is the link for that: [use Professional Key]

http://pastebin.com/X6KQy6iR

Edited by november_ra1n

• Administrator

I have found the working keys for Windows 8.1 Pro i am downloading now does anyone know whats the fast and best way to upload torrent or magnet side share it with you all? I am not registered any of the torrent sides cause i don't use for uploading!

bekt.png

how big is the file?

I can upload them on my hosting. if this can help :)

• Administrator

I can upload them on my hosting. if this can help :)

how>>?

if you want I can give you an FTP account to my hosting and you upload the files you've

november_ra1n

if you want I can give you an FTP account to my hosting and you upload the files you've

ok pm me the account with the description of how do i upload there.

I have found the working keys for Windows 8.1 Pro i am downloading now does anyone know whats the fast and best way to upload torrent or magnet side share it with you all? I am not registered any of the torrent sides cause i don't use for uploading!

bekt.png

how big is the file?

Size is 2.63 GB for Windows 8.1 Pro WMC X86

13782198.jpg

I still don't know It can be downloaded and saved as seperate ISO file or not.. :(

bekt.png

how big is the file?

Size is 2.63 GB for Windows 8.1 Pro WMC X86

13782198.jpg

I still don't know It can be downloaded and saved as seperate ISO file or not.. :(

u can save iso..if u have windows 8.1 retail key....it depends...

I don't have retail key for windows 8.1. :( I had activated my Windows 8 through Phone Activation method by november_ra1n :showoff:

I don't have retail key for windows 8.1. :( I had activated my Windows 8 through Phone Activation method by november_ra1n :showoff:

November rain has uplloaded new iso...download it and upgrade it

Edited by loyal

Windows 8.1 Pro x64 GA Edition [17 October 2013]

ty9n.png

Name: WindowsSize: 3.06 GBCRC32: F787DCE1MD5: 36922583CDB7E8B9D670873DF2BE2077SHA-1: 0B23540F11D169F2BC71508DF2E16933FBAA1242

Notice:This is the first time i am uploading torrent file hopefully you get the seed that you all can upload!

You need an installation keys here is the link for that: [use Professional Key]

http://pastebin.com/X6KQy6iR

Thank you November

There is no seeders!!!!!

I have 32 bit windows 8.1and I want the 64 bit with the latest update.

Question PLZ

To upgrade from WIN 8 Enterprise edition TO WIN 8.1 Enterprise edition

Should I download WIN 8.1 Enterprise ISO file and install it , then during install it chose Upgrading option ????

Is this right ?

or there is any another choice

Question PLZ

To upgrade from WIN 8 Enterprise edition TO WIN 8.1 Enterprise edition

Should I download WIN 8.1 Enterprise ISO file and install it , then during install it chose Upgrading option ????

Is this right ?

or there is any another choice

The Windows 8.1 Enterprise upgrades with choice of "keep files" or "nothing" AFAIK

ms-windows-store:WindowsUpgrade

or

ms-windows-store:WindowsUpgrade?ocid=GA8-1_O_WOL_Hero_Home_81Update_Pos1_01

If you can’t see the Windows 8.1 update in Store, copy and open the above link in your browser.

It's also country related. I have a working key, but it says 'Windows is not available for download in your country/region'. Damned I'm sitting actually in Peru, don't know for how long :-)