Top Posters In This Topic

• november_ra1n

• shought

• ramiz0

• Daserg

yA7exCQ.jpg

3:48 AM PAK

Edited by ramiz0

Shought, firstly why are you ignoring my PM ??

Thanks for reporting.

Lite and myself are looking into it!

yea, i got the 500 internal server message a few days back.

Edited by Daserg

I go to high school

High School girls, :naughty: yum yum, buttbounce.gifhope I didnt offend you!?!

EDIT: just so this isnt offtopic, I too got the 500 error thingy yesterday as well. It only lasted for a few minutes but it happened 2 or 3 times to me. Last night when I logged on after supper all was good again.

Edited by locoJoe

I go to high school

EDIT: just so this isnt offtopic, I too got the 500 error thingy yesterday as well. It only lasted for a few minutes but it happened 2 or 3 times to me. Last night when I logged on after supper all was good again.

I don't get offended by jokes. LOL you nutcase :P

november_ra1n
I can barely browse the page last few days well that error below we are having few times everyday, giving you sign, people commenting here saying everything fine

1. You either inside the admin family or friends group

2. You are one of those trying to be too nice or l...a....

What reason you do don't know but you are just giving them strength to come out with more excuses or blame both way you are not doing good cause this will not solve the problem if no one does something about it things gets worse and worse time will show

If the people does not know or forgot about it, i like to remind you it was during one year forum was few times off line for days one of the time for more than 5 or 6 days.

Forum was offline 22.51 till 23.03

9c9d.png

Edited by november_ra1n

Airstream_Bill

I had the same problem awhile ago could not get to the forums page I finally gave up and came back later. Had no problem when I returned a half hour or so latter.

Loads of 500 internal errors tonight..only just got back to the forums..

I go to high school

who's joking!

I go to high school

who's joking!

You're taking it too far now ~_~

I go to high school

who's joking!

Geezer who are you anyway.You come on here yesterday and ok i took as a laugh. But now i no u r a :troll: so leave it out and bell on

Geezer who are you anyway.You come on here yesterday and ok i took as a laugh. But now i no u r a :troll: so leave it out and bell on

Its all just in fun...get over urself(s) already. Daserg is a 40 yr old male for all you or we, anyone know for sure. I could be a 15 yr old girl. You could be a federal agent! Lighten up and smoke another, I am. geeeeeeeeeeeesh.

btw...so not to be completely offtopic...nsane is running great for me since last evening. At least until the highschool girls volleyball team showed up. I was too busy to be online then. :lmao:

Edited by locoJoe

Its all just in fun...get over urself(s) already. Daserg is a 40 yr old male for all you or we, anyone know for sure. I could be a 15 yr old girl. You could be a federal agent! Lighten up and smoke another, I am. geeeeeeeeeeeesh.

btw...so not to be completely offtopic...nsane is running great for me since last evening.

EDIT:I no i took it completly the wrong way and i appologise to you both for that :sorry:

Edited by F3dupsk1Nup

btw...so not to be completely offtopic...nsane is running great for me since last evening. At least until the highschool girls volleyball team showed up. I was too busy to be online then. :lmao:

Right, enough is enough. I am a 16 yr old girl.

It was funny at first but now it's just a bit...DEAD . AWKARD~_~

16 year old? 2LpDmdQ.jpg

16 year old? 2LpDmdQ.jpg

Please don't hunt me down ~_~

november_ra1n
01.05 am -01.21 am

All the slowness and problems i have mention before still same not getting better and worse of course cause nothing has been done..

4mlq.png