• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• november_ra1n

• shought

• ramiz0

• Daserg

november_ra1n

Are any of you using o2 wifi? Or is this 500 error afecting all - isps - cnt edit post on lite version

I am not using any mobile device nor IPOD or IPAD i have none of those i have quite powerful desktop PC also my connection is broadband. i do not use WIFI its cable connected speed is 8-10 Mbps i don't have any connection issue last 10 years cause of ISP Provider..

november_ra1n

Never happend to me untill now, kinda wierd.

I am glad you do not have any problem but i do also know many people does too most people quite or scared telling problems but i dont . This bags happened often to me:

Quote button not responding and all those issues still remaining unsolved posted there# 39 >>>>

I am having like between 50-100 PMs and 100-200 notification everyday and i need to answer all those inc calling for people, i guess you are not that busy and stay longer in this forum to find out those. happy Sunday enjoy yourself bro.

Edited by november_ra1n

yes indeed nsane sites is slow but I never face 500 internal server error -_-

but this slowness maybe because of my crappy connection here :angry:

november_ra1n

You're really testing me, aren't you? Your complete disregard for my expertise in this field is just... stunning.

This isn't about speed, it's about packet loss. If there is packet loss during the connection between you and our forums this will cause slowdowns (or even the page not displaying). The tracert you posted above could indicate packet loss which would be the responsibility of your ISP, not us.

I already mentioned that I'm still looking into the issues which ARE in fact related to our server, but you can't blame us for the shitty Internet connectivity in your region. Well, you can, but that would beat the purpose and make you look like a joke to anyone who actually does know anything about networks or routing (this group of people doesn't include you, apparently).

Second internet server error today as far as i was online.

4gbr.png

I like la fontaine do you>....!

hxtq.jpg

​Mr biggest blamer ,,,,,,,,,,, guess we need proper administrator here not the blamer, deny everything and doing nothing will not solve the problems bro.

Edited by november_ra1n

• Administrator

A internal server error is a real issue, the "slow-downs" we cannot solve without help.

There is a large load the past 2-3 days (double the usual). A simple refresh should "fix" the server 500 errors, its caused by excessive connections to the server at a given time.

november_ra1n

A internal server error is a real issue, the "slow-downs" we cannot solve without help.

There is a large load the past 2-3 days (double the usual). A simple refresh should "fix" the server 500 errors, its caused by excessive connections to the server at a given time.

This makes some sense to me, and also i am aware that we get 1000 visitor sometimes compare we had few hundreds before even we had similar issue with less people but of course more crowd makes it worse. I guess we need large capacity server or plan to solve this problem knowing that will be expensive.

Glad to hear that was not the case as your colleague mention yesterday..!

you can't blame us for the shitty Internet connectivity in your region

• Administrator

That statement was also correct. We cannot solve the "slowdowns" without help. Its caused by transit problems. There are literally thousands of different "routes" that can be used to transit from one server to a computer, if we can pin it down to a single router/ transit provider we can contact our datacenter to look into this. These slowdowns have never been experienced here and i live several thousand kilometers from the server location. Network transit quality is different around the world.

Could it be to do with the location of the user ? Being from the UK, I don't have any issues. Honestly, on other forums it turned out that it was people from this particularly city the computers are from have issues. May also be to do with connection speeds or is it recent ?

Would it be an idea which countries most traffic is coming from (using both IP addresses and IP traceback computer information) to see if you spot anything similar and see if there's a slowdown from these particular locations?

That statement was also correct. We cannot solve the "slowdowns" without help. Its caused by transit problems. There are literally thousands of different "routes" that can be used to transit from one server to a computer, if we can pin it down to a single router/ transit provider we can contact our datacenter to look into this. These slowdowns have never been experienced here and i live several thousand kilometers from the server location. Network transit quality is different around the world.

Didn't know the technical details, but further proving since many use proxies here, why not trace back members' locations to their computers to see the country the traffic's coming from ??

I'm not experiencing any slow downs, hell the only time I experience lag with the site is when it's under attack but this could also be because I've the world's 3'rd best internet connection.

november_ra1n

I'm not experiencing any slow downs, hell the only time I experience lag with the site is when it's under attack but this could also be because I've the world's 3'rd best internet connection.

If you are not in forum you wont have problem tell me when was the last time you were in forum being a mod and how long have you stayed in the forum last few months. you open similar topic i never respond there cause mod OP is away for holiday now you are back talking baby, nice to hear from you ,,,,,,,,,,,, i hope you are keeping good since last time i have seen with world 3rt best internet connection user you will get a gold medal for this..

Edited by november_ra1n

if internet connection is shitty then what about all other sites which are working fine with this shitty connection? :ocan,t understand :unsure:

Edited by ramiz0

If you are not in forum you wont have problem tell me when was the last time you were in forum being a mod and how long have you stayed in the forum last few months. you open similar topic i never respond there cause mod OP is away for holiday now you are back talking baby, nice to hear from you ,,,,,,,,,,,, i hope you are keeping good since last time i have seen with world 3rt best internet connection user you will get a gold medal for this..

But I was in the forum otherwise I wouldn't be able to post my message, you're not making any sense :lol:

As for the mod part, I haven't been active in that department ever since I started working 12 hours a day, which was 4 or 5 months ago but as for me staying on the board, that was done from work with a limited connection under a guest account and I didn't experience heavy load times.

As for me opening similar topics in which you never respond, I have to apologize but I have no idea what you're talking about :unsure:....If I did any harm or made you angry in some way I'm sorry for that.

Talking baby...another line I'm unfamiliar with and as for the internet connection part I was simply stating my opinion (or is this not allowed anymore around here), no need to get all sarcastic about it.

november_ra1n

To order to analyze the problem you need to be in it you are one of the last person can comment about it cause you are not here, the performance of the any website should not consider to test alongside faster and best pinging ISP Provider, should be run as smooth as possible with any internet connection and speed, majority people in the forums are the richest people in the world to afford paying a lot of money for the expensive internet provider. but i am glad you have the 3rt best ISP Provider sadly most people aren't to be honest they should not pay a lot of $$ cause some web site having trouble time to time and admin constantly deny everything is perfect and its all our shitty ISP provider however this is not true in my side. I guess you will be back after few months since take than care yourself.

Last things its really childish to be proud to have the best ISP provider etc... its like show off, be proud about yourself and what you do positive in your life cause only this makes more credibility eyes of other people.

Edited by november_ra1n

Yep, you're absolutely right, I wasn't in the problem so I really have no say in this but it was from my own pov...I was merely replying to a topic not as a staff member but as an end-user so if my opinion angered you I apologize.

As for being rich, I wouldn't know anything about that since my pay check is a shitty one at best yet I need the work in order to survive and so on.

The internet here is really cheap, a little over 11$ for 100 Mbps and 18$ for 1 Gbps but this seems a bit too much for me so I'll pas on the latter.

About the IE connection part, I wasn't bragging. It just came out wrong due to me only sleeping for 5 hours after doing overtime the day before but the deed was done and I can't take it back so if I just sounded like a high-school douche I'm sorry.

Tjeez.. chill guys... :rolleyes:

On the other hand TV is :shit: today so this has been my entertainment. brb, off for some more popcorn. ok.. :clap: let the "games" resume! I sure am glad that this topic doesnt involve Ambro or dMog cuz it would of been :locked: along time ago. :lmao:

Edited by locoJoe

Yep, you're absolutely right, I wasn't in the problem so I really have no say in this but it was from my own pov...I was merely replying to a topic not as a staff member but as an end-user so if my opinion angered you I apologize.As for being rich, I wouldn't know anything about that since my pay check is a shitty one at best yet I need the work in order to survive and so on.The internet here is really cheap, a little over 11$ for 100 Mbps and 18$ for 1 Gbps but this seems a bit too much for me so I'll pas on the latter.About the IE connection part, I wasn't bragging. It just came out wrong due to me only sleeping for 5 hours after doing overtime the day before but the deed was done and I can't take it back so if I just sounded like a high-school douche I'm sorry.

Hi Marik !! Why do you hardly come on anymore ?? Just so you realize...

'high school douche'

You know that's just rude of you to phrase like that :O

I go to high school so your generalization may offend some.

Edited by Daserg

november_ra1n

Internal Server Error between 16.04 till 16.25 [uK Time] + Forum was slow all day today before Error+ Those problem still happens most of the time >>> #45 >>>

wqra.png

Edited by november_ra1n