Kaspersky Internet Security 2014 ( 1 year license ) coming again :showoff:

• Replies 4.2k
  • Views 1.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply
november_ra1n

Does this method really work??? I tried this method on my Windows Xp 32 bit and then Try to transfer the 2 Reg file to my Windows 8.1 64 bit. But It did't work. I had the same Trail days left as it before. I follow the same method & check thrice. But It does't work.

You need to use DELtrial before installing reg.file via dump.exe.

See the new instruction about >> How to Import and Activate Kaspersky 2014 Via Setup - Registration Entries (.reg) Post Reply #835 >>>

PS: If you are using Trial Key above method may not work.

Does this method really work??? I tried this method on my Windows Xp 32 bit and then Try to transfer the 2 Reg file to my Windows 8.1 64 bit. But It did't work. I had the same Trail days left as it before. I follow the same method & check thrice. But It does't work.

You need to use DELtrial before installing reg.file via dump.exe.

See the new instruction about >> How to Import and Activate Kaspersky 2014 Via Setup - Registration Entries (.reg) Post Reply #835 >>>

PS: If you are using Trial Key above method may not work.

I create SPC.reg and LicStorage.reg from KIS 2013(on Virtual machine Windows XP x32) and Then I pause protection & Disable self defense and Exit KIS 2014 on my Windows 8.1 x64

After My Steps:

1. Hit DELtrial_14_W8 as an Admin

2. Click Dump.exe as an admin.

3. Double click on SPC.reg and LicStorage.reg to merge

4. Restart KIS 2014

I got the same Trail days as it before. Please Help. whats wrong??? Thank you

november_ra1n

I create SPC.reg and LicStorage.reg from KIS 2013(on Virtual machine Windows XP x32) and Then I pause protection & Disable self defense and Exit KIS 2014 on my Windows 8.1 x64

After My Steps:

4. Restart KIS 2014

I guess we have misunderstand each other:

If you are trying to extend your trial period you need to use manual trial batch file first

After going through step by step instruction there is 90 days OEM Trial Key use that key and get 90 days every 90 days repeat the same procedure see the instruction, download link and 90 day key posted on page #1 >>>

PS: If you are trying to activate Kaspersky 2013 use Kaspersky Reset Trial 2.2.0.17 instead of batch file cause batch file works only 2014 Trial reset does 2013 and 2014...

After My Steps:

4. Restart KIS 2014

I guess we have misunderstand each other:

If you are trying to extend your trial period you need to use manual trial batch file first

After going through step by step instruction there is 90 days OEM Trial Key use that key and get 90 days every 90 days repeat the same procedure see the instruction, download link and 90 day key posted on page #1 >>>

PS: If you are trying to activate Kaspersky 2013 use Kaspersky Reset Trial 2.2.0.17 instead of batch file cause batch file works only 2014 Trial reset does 2013 and 2014...

Sir, I was just trying to activate my KIS 2014 by transferring 'Reg' file from KIS 2013 by activating key file activation for one year.

Where is the key??? :D

I dont use this so am giving it away:

n6809z.jpg

2449myv.jpg

13th person to PM me that they want it will get it.

Good Luck

Sorry maybe I edited my post after you wrote yours...I will give it to 13th person who PMs me....I want someone to actually have a good non-blacklisted key. If the person I give it to decides to make it public then that will be his/her decision. Thanx

Sorry maybe I edited my post after you wrote yours...I will give it to 13th person who PMs me....I want someone to actually have a good non-blacklisted key. If the person I give it to decides to make it public then that will be his/her decision. Thanx

whats my no..

n6809z.jpg

2449myv.jpg

Good Luck

Please, MP, thanks...

software182

i PM'ed You joe :yes:

n6809z.jpg

2449myv.jpg

Good Luck

Thanks! for key. I'm want it.

n6809z.jpg

2449myv.jpg

Good Luck

Hi,need one key please,thanks in advance!

Archived