I hate Kaspersky 2014. Can't one of the smart people here create KIS/KAV 2013 installers with Patch I integrated so it can be installed on Windows 8.1? Kaspersky themselves have no plans of releasing updated installers for Win 8.1. You have to first be on WIn8, then install a 2013 product, update it to Patch I, THEN upgrade to 8.1.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Views 1.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate Kaspersky 2014. Can't one of the smart people here create KIS/KAV 2013 installers with Patch I integrated so it can be installed on Windows 8.1? Kaspersky themselves have no plans of releasing updated installers for Win 8.1. You have to first be on WIn8, then install a 2013 product, update it to Patch I, THEN upgrade to 8.1.

Kaspersky , is full compatible with W 8.1 since about 2 months ago

Microsoft® Windows 8.1 /Pro/ Enterprise (32-bit or 64-bit**).

Microsoft® Windows 8 Pro/ Enterprise (32-bit or 64-bit**).

Microsoft® Windows 7® Starter/Home Basic and Premium/Professional/Ultimate (32-bit or 64-bit**).

Microsoft® Windows Vista® Home Basic and Premium/Business/Enterprise/Ultimate SP1 (32-bit or 64-bit**).

http://usa.kaspersky.com/products-services/home-computer-security/internet-security?bid=hp_B2Clinks_kis#creativeID1131

Install it directly on W 8.1

After batch " d " , I think it become like 2013 , become lighter , faster speed browser ................etc

Kaspersky , is full compatible with W 8.1 since about 2 months ago

Microsoft® Windows 8.1 /Pro/ Enterprise (32-bit or 64-bit**).

Microsoft® Windows 8 Pro/ Enterprise (32-bit or 64-bit**).

Microsoft® Windows 7® Starter/Home Basic and Premium/Professional/Ultimate (32-bit or 64-bit**).

Microsoft® Windows Vista® Home Basic and Premium/Business/Enterprise/Ultimate SP1 (32-bit or 64-bit**).

http://usa.kaspersky.com/products-services/home-computer-security/internet-security?bid=hp_B2Clinks_kis#creativeID1131

Install it directly on W 8.1

After batch " d " , I think it become like 2013 , become lighter , faster speed browser ................etc

That's info is for the 2014 line. :) The 2013 line cannot be installed directly on 8.1. Technically is IS comparable, but not directly. It's been discussed a great deal in the official Kaspersky forum & new installers are not going to be released. What I was asking is if someone here like november_ra1n could make a custom installer for KAV/KIS 2013 with integrated Patch I, so that it can be installed directly on Windows 8.1.

november_ra1n

That's inaccurate information in that page. :) The 2013 line cannot be installed directly on 8.1. Technically is IS comparable, but not directly. It's been discussed a great deal in the official Kaspersky forum & new installers are not going to be released.

For Kaspersky 2013 you can not install on Windows 8.1 yet you can upgrade but not fresh install not till Kaspersky decide to release Patch I

That's inaccurate information in that page. :) The 2013 line cannot be installed directly on 8.1. Technically is IS comparable, but not directly. It's been discussed a great deal in the official Kaspersky forum & new installers are not going to be released.

Oh I am sorry , I miss understand you ,

Are you able to make a custom installer, november_ra1n? With patch I integrated? Kaspersky told me they aren't going to release a new installer. I believe the patch is available on their ftp site.

november_ra1n

Are you able to make a custom installer, november_ra1n? With patch I integrated? Kaspersky told me they aren't going to release a new installer. I believe the patch is available on their ftp site.

Nope, use Kaspersky 2014.

Nope, use Kaspersky 2014.

No. It stinks! :P I'll just continue to use Bitdefender free. :)

november_ra1n

Kaspersky ONE DACH Edition. 3-Device 6 months Trial License Pack Serials [ Suitable for KIS 2012 to 2014] - [08 December 2013]

Expiry Date: 27.06.2014

183 Days Activation Codes:-B3MKW

*** ​Important Notice: If you already on Trial Period or Commercial License just delete the key and apply Manual Trial Reset Batch File...*** after use the 183 days Trial Serials.... See the info about KIS / KAV 2014 Manual Trial Reset Batch File [x64 / x32] on Page #1 >>>>

Pastebin Link

http://pastebin.com/YPLSXxMt

Use serials as quick as possible .... : ) After successfully activated this trial key wont be blocked..

The quantity of the attempts already exhausted..!

Patch D for 2014 Testing [Patch Updated 10 December 2013]
Patch D >>> 21.26 MBDate: 10 December 2013

How to install Patch D Instruction Posted #735 >>>

Hello november_ra1n,

Are you sure that the Pach D is already released, because the Kaspersky Beta Testing Forum don't mention it ? :huh: :o
Have a nice day.

november_ra1n

Hello november_ra1n,

Are you sure that the Pach D is already released, because the Kaspersky Beta Testing Forum don't mention it ? :huh: :o

Have a nice day.

Still Beta Testing version 2 not final yet..

november_ra1n

KIS only..... nothing for KAV yet ?

will just have to continue resetting basic trial i guess

Yes, there is no 90 OEM Trial Key for KAV you all need to use Trial Reset and use 30 days build in trial period.

KIS only..... nothing for KAV yet ?

will just have to continue resetting basic trial i guess

;)

Try

89YRD-SA9GB-CFQE6-M5ZJZ

WU25E-F3F3Z-KCPFV-XTW43

YUFRX-B94S1-8QPWK-QM4GV

Unlimited online Activation Trial Key code , Work even if Trial Used before .

Only 45 Days

http://pastebin.com/iJDWigCW

I confirm the code is working, I've received 45 days ! :rolleyes: 2zgb.jpg

OK

Now delete the 45 days key ( 44 , 43 .... days remain )

then reactivate kaspersky with the same 45 code key

45 days from first again .!!!!!!!!!

see here

//www.nsaneforums.com/topic/180047-kaspersky-2014-14004651-final-ml-medicine/page-38?do=findComment&comment=700276

today from my PC (45 days count from first :unsure: )

JaCrN.jpg

Don't ask me how or why ? I don't know

november_ra1n

Kaspersky ONE DACH Edition. 3-Device 6 months Trial License Pack Serials [ Suitable for KIS 2012 to 2014] - [11 December 2013]

Expiry Date: 27.06.2014

183 Days Activation Codes:-U6WAT

*** ​Important Notice: If you already on Trial Period or Commercial License just delete the key and apply Manual Trial Reset Batch File...*** after use the 183 days Trial Serials.... See the info about KIS / KAV 2014 Manual Trial Reset Batch File [x64 / x32] on Page #1 >>>>

Pastebin Link

http://pastebin.com/YPLSXxMt

Use serials as quick as possible .... : ) After successfully activated this trial key wont be blocked..

Carla Bruni - Nobody knows you when you're down and out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkVkyeUbsKA

Lyric

I once lived the life of a millionaire

Spending my money I didn't care

Always taking my friends out for a good time

Buying champagne, gin and wine

But just as soon as my dough got low

I couldn't find a friend, no place I go

If I ever get my hands on a dollar again

I'm gonna squeeze it, and squeeze it

Till the eagle grins

Nobody knows you when you're down and out

In your pocket, not one penny

And your friends, you haven't any

And as soon as you get on your feet again

Everybody is your long lost friend

It's mighty strange, without a doubt, but

Nobody wants you when you're down and out

You know folks, I once had a mansion

Way up on the side of a hill

I'd give champagne and caviar parties

Just for fun and get a thrill

But you know things they just

can't stay like that forever

And now I can't muscle up enough money

To buy a shot of gin

But you know, if I ever get my

hands on a dollar again

I'm gonna squeeze it, and squeeze

it till the eagle grins

It's mighty strange, without a doubt

Nobody wants you

Nobody needs you

Nobody wants you when you're down and out

The quantity of the attempts already exhausted..!

What is that 45 days trial key .. looks special.

is that like ... no need of trial reset patch. just delete the key within 45 days license and type that 45 days key again & Activate.
is that true ??? ;)

What is that 45 days trial key .. looks special.

is that like ... no need of trial reset patch. just delete the key within 45 days license and type that 45 days key again & Activate.

is that true ??? ;)

Yes,,, This happen with me . no need of trial reset . just delete the 45 trail key , Type it again & Active 45 days again .

Don't ask me how or why ? I don't know

Archived