• Replies 4.2k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

can somebody PM me a working Mexican proxy (or more) please. I've tried a ton of them, none seem to work or are completely transparent. damn frustrating. thanks a lot! :)

(I'm using KIS 2013 so cannot use provided .reg file either)

november_ra1n

can somebody PM me a working Mexican proxy (or more) please. I've tried a ton of them, none seem to work or are completely transparent. damn frustrating. thanks a lot! :)

You need to try few proxies sometimes proxies will be dead even proxy web-site shows alive:

http://spys.ru/free-proxy-list/MX/http://www.freeproxylists.net/?c=MX&pt=&pr=&a%5B%5D=0&a%5B%5D=1&a%5B%5D=2&u=0http://proxylist.hidemyass.com/search-1300771#listable

Or

Alternatively use the .lic files [no proxies need] posted there #3795 >>>>

189.219.156.221:9064
200.33.27.33:80
2015_02_09_195621.png

go here below link, more reliable

http://www.gatherproxy.com/proxylist/country/?c=Mexico

Any reason why the kaspersky removal tool shouldn't be working? 'Cause I've tried in vain to uninstall an old version of KIS with the tool in safe mode, running it with(out) administrator's rights and nothing. Yes I dowloaded the latest verson of it and read carefully the instructions on the Kaspersky's page. Also I used the tool successfully in the past without an issue....so :s

Any reason why the kaspersky removal tool shouldn't be working? 'Cause I've tried in vain to uninstall an old version of KIS with the tool in safe mode, running it with(out) administrator's rights and nothing. Yes I dowloaded the latest verson of it and read carefully the instructions on the Kaspersky's page. Also I used the tool successfully in the past without an issue....so :s

It's almost impossible to know why this happened. Have you ever tried to reinstall KIS without uninstalling the previous one? This may help kavremover to detect the KIS installed. Since I don't know the exact situation how kavremover didn't work, I assumed that kavremover could not detect the KIS intalled to your PC.

Dear, I installed the new version on the old one. No problem there (i.e. no problem updating). But the doubt still remains: why on Earth didn't the removal tool work? :wtf:

november_ra1n

Dear, I installed the new version on the old one. No problem there (i.e. no problem updating). But the doubt stil remains why the removal tool didn't work!!!

Last time i have tried uninstalling MR1 removal tool was working for me. >> [More Info & Download Link]

However that may depends on system and hardware you are using..

All i can suggest to use good efficient uninstaller tool when you remove Kaspersky. Portable Total Uninstall >>

PS: Removal tool may not be compatible on MR2 yet, it may take some time Kaspersky produce new version in the future for MR2.!

november_ra1n

KIS 2013-2015 90 Days Trial Activation files (* .lic) 18 Feb 2015 [Without Proxy]

http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/0JTEZ04I/91_Days_KIS_2015_MR2_Reg_Files_18_Feb_2015.rar_links

See readme.txt or see the instruction there >>> Kaspersky Trial Reset 5.0.0.93 Beta [backup/Restore Activation Via Reg File

18 Feb 2015 Edit: Latest Activation .lic file

&

Kaspersky Internet Security 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 One Year *NFR License

Dear, I installed the new version on the old one. No problem there (i.e. no problem updating). But the doubt still remains: why on Earth didn't the removal tool work? :wtf:

can we really install new build over the old one..without uninstalling the previous build?? are you sure?

november_ra1n

can we really install new build over the old one..without uninstalling the previous build?? are you sure?

Yes you can install newer Kaspersky on the top of the previous Edition however during setup old edition will be removed.

november_ra1n

Can anyone tell me what, if any KIS build versions work on Windows 10 Build 9926 please?

Kaspersky can not install on Windows 10 TP yet till Microsoft reach the RTM Build.

Ref: #3746 >>>

PS: Kaspersky 2015 Home Product has same engine as KIS, I have a doubt if any other Kaspersky Business or older product would install!

november_ra1n

Kaspersky Software Updater Beta [Keep programs up-to-date]

bQXKyw.jpg

Keep your software up-to-date with Kaspersky Software Updater. Quick scan of your PC to check security critical software followed by scan results with the list of latest updates needed to keep your PC secure. Update your PC software in just one click.
Kaspersky Software Update allows you automatically monitor update release from Adobe Flash Player, Adobe Acrobat Reader. You will never miss critical update for your Java software and most popular browsers, like Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and Opera as well as for VLC Media Player.
Kaspersky Software Updater features:

Quick scan: Swift scan of your PC to check security critical softwareDetailed report: Scan results with the list of latest updates needed to keep your PC secureEasy update: Update your PC software in just one clickSimple and intuitive interface: Clear and easy interface. All you need and nothing redundantCustomized schedule: No need to keep everything in mind. Just select the day and time of automatic scan, and get regular reports

Software scanned by Kaspersky Software Updater:

Adobe AIRAdobe Flash Player ActiveXAdobe Flash Player PluginAdobe Reader XIAdobe Shockwave PlayerGoogle ChromeMozilla FirefoxMozilla SeaMonkeyMozilla ThunderbirdOperaOracle Java JRE 1.7.xOracle Java JRE 1.8.xSun Java JRE 1.6.xTeamViewerVLC Media PlayerWireshark

Download: Kaspersky Software Updater 1.0.5.34 Beta | 360 KB (Freeware)

03 Feb 2015 13:04:26 368736 ksu.exe

09 Feb 2015 12:17:23 6586368 ksu.msi

04 Feb 2015 15:08:44 2114 release_notes_en.txt

18 Feb 2015 13:06:19 1024 screens/

03 Feb 2015 13:08:41 234 verinfo.txt

I've decided to try Kaspersky Mobile Security for my Galaxy Note 2 :D

where is the latest setup file?

And how can I get it fixed?

Is there any KTR or..?!

Thx

Hello , Friends.. KIS2015 OEM key - 90days (MR2=15.0.2 MR1=15.0.1 MR0=15.0.0)

Kis15OEM90days.bat(Not Proxy)

@echo off

if %processor_architecture% == AMD64 goto X64
if %processor_architecture% == x86 goto X86
:X86
reg add HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\KasperskyLab\AVP15.0.2\environment /v TrialActCode_kis /t REG_SZ /d "DB AC A7 DB AC BF BF A9 AB BB A1 A9 A4 DB AD DB DA BD D9 D6 " /f
:X64
reg add HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\KasperskyLab\AVP15.0.2\environment /v TrialActCode_kis /t REG_SZ /d "DB AC A7 DB AC BF BF A9 AB BB A1 A9 A4 DB AD DB DA BD D9 D6 " /f

Activate the trial version again :D

Hello , Friends.. KIS2015 OEM key - 90days (MR2=15.0.2 MR1=15.0.1 MR0=15.0.0)

Kis15OEM90days.bat(Not Proxy)

@echo off

if %processor_architecture% == AMD64 goto X64

if %processor_architecture% == x86 goto X86

:X86

reg add HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\KasperskyLab\AVP15.0.2\environment /v TrialActCode_kis /t REG_SZ /d "DB AC A7 DB AC BF BF A9 AB BB A1 A9 A4 DB AD DB DA BD D9 D6 " /f

:X64

reg add HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\KasperskyLab\AVP15.0.2\environment /v TrialActCode_kis /t REG_SZ /d "DB AC A7 DB AC BF BF A9 AB BB A1 A9 A4 DB AD DB DA BD D9 D6 " /f

Activate the trial version again :D

how it works? 90 days OEM already adjusted in these registries?

Archived