• Replies 4.2k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

KIS 15.0.2.361. is unable to stop ips leaking. if you are planning to use dcs18 method to block certain ips......don't use KIS. it leaks ips. the previous build 15.0.1.415 was able to block ips. i used that method on KIS. but now its firewall malfunctions.

For some application only blocking access to the Internet using Firewall not enough.....

You need to block **Remote Address IP** as well as blocking application via Firewall.

There is nicely explained post reply by WRonce see the step by step instruction posted there #99 >>>

PS: He made the instruction for KIS 2014 and KIS 2015 similar instruction.!

I followed all the steps but KIS blocking the key.

november_ra1n

I did not mean prevent block Kaspersky Keys but blocking internet access third party softwares via Kaspersky Firewall such as IDM or TU etc...

I did not mean prevent block Kaspersky Keys but blocking internet access third party softwares via Kaspersky Firewall such as IDM or TU etc...

Ahhh, ok, yes. :lol:

november_ra1n

18 March 2015 Kaspersky 2015 MR2 [15.0.2.361] New Language Available to Download:

danish [da-dk]finnish [fi-fi]italian [it-it]norwegian [nb-no]swedish [sv-se]turkish [tr-tr]

KIS/KAV/KTS 2015 15.0.2.361 All Available Other Languages Download links see post reply #3772 >>>

KAV | KIS | KTS 2016 16.0.0.320 en-US Beta released

http://devbuilds.kaspersky-labs.com/devbuilds/KAVKISKTS_2016/16.0.0.320/en/KAV16.0.0.320en-US.exehttp://devbuilds.kaspersky-labs.com/devbuilds/KAVKISKTS_2016/16.0.0.320/en/KIS16.0.0.320en-US.exehttp://devbuilds.kaspersky-labs.com/devbuilds/KAVKISKTS_2016/16.0.0.320/en/KTS16.0.0.320en-US.exe

New in Kaspersky 2016 MR0

Audio Control* blocks access to the microphone for applications, that have been assigned “High Restricted” or “Untrusted” status. Programs from Low Restricted group will request permission to access the microphone. Works independently from webcam control feature.*Currently this feature works only on x86 operation systems.Trusted Application Mode settings have been moved to a separate window in product GUI (Main Window -> Show Additional Tools -> Trusted Application Mode). Added “fast enable” option.Improvement in UI of Manage Application settings- Remastered window “Identity Data”- In the Manage Applications window there is an opportunity to sort by applications using the network	- Now you can categorize unknown applications to any group/subgroup («change group for unknown applications»)The product is distributed with reduced AV bases (for smaller distributive size)Do Not Track* ** - New feature, which detects and blocks tracking queries from web-sites. It also allows to check what tracking system queries are found and selectivelyblock them. Detection statistics is available in browser (from plagin) and in product reports.White list for trusted web-sites is provided.*In 2015MR2 this feature was tested and was not included in the release build. DNT technology will be available in the final version of 2016MR0.**Module is in the state of active development and filling of database. We’ll tell later special scenarios (to which things You should pay extra attention) for testing this feature.Safe Money – functionality of Safe Money was redeveloped in a way to not depend on plugins in most situations. Plugins are needed only in several cases such as buying in online-shops. Please, pay special attention to the use cases of Safe Money.Compatibility with KidSafe* - testing is held here.*full support of compatibility is not realized in current builds of KidSafe. We will tell when the next build of KidSafe will be available for the testing of compatibility with KAVKISKTSNetwork rules creation directly from alerts is added.Password Manager – the installation process will be started directly from the link in the product menu (redirect is not ready yet). -Links to the product for other are addedSystem Changes Control Settings* **. - An alert should be displayed for user if any third-party program attempts to change the browser settings or add extensions. An appropriate setting is added to product UI.*In 2016MR0 we will gather usage statistics of this feature to improve and extend this functionality in later versions.**In 16.0.0.207 not full realization. We’ll tell later special scenarios (to which things You should pay extra attention) for testing this feature

PATCH A for Kaspersky Internet Security 2015 MR 2 has been released on March 25, 2015.

it should automatically get itself installed through updates!!

changelog for PATCH A

• Some interface issues.
  • The issues of incorrect license expiration date display in the list of protection issues.
  • Impossibility to run Protected Browser in the Google Chrome web browser.
  • Problems detecting phishing websites using Kaspersky Security Network.
  • Some problems updating the databases.

regards

PATCH A for Kaspersky Internet Security 2015 MR 2 has been released on March 25, 2015.

changelog for PATCH A

• Some interface issues.
  • The issues of incorrect license expiration date display in the list of protection issues.

regards

:)

UoHBcrf.png?1?2215

changelog for PATCH A

• Some interface issues.

regards

:)

UoHBcrf.png?1?2215

Hows the sys resources consumption?

i mean is it still heavy compared to MR1 ?

i mean after upgarading to PATCH A?

regards

Hows the sys resources consumption?

i mean is it still heavy compared to MR1 ?

i mean after upgarading to PATCH A?

As always still around 100MB+ , 've not found any major difference yet

I applied the keys but after around 5 days, it got blocked already. Is there any way to get around this?

Use KTR 4.0.1.28 before apply the OEM Trial keys. ----- Kaspersky 90 Days OEM Trial Keys [After Expire,Reset Trial & Use It again]

or use a trial key of 91 days promo...

for KIS (use proxy EEUU): http://promo.kaspersky.com/forzakis

for KOS: http://promo.kaspersky.com/forzakos

Archived