Has anyone tried to activate KIS v15.0.2.361 with reg files of a commercial key that have been backed up from KIS v15.0.1.415?

As I already mentioned (on previous page) backup .Reg file of MR1 did not work for me on MR2 . . . So, I had to activate the commercial license online. . . Then I made backup again with KBOX of Boops :)

Is your system x64?

• Replies 4.2k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have this enabled in update settings.

"download and install new versions automaticly" (recommended)

But this never works for some reason? MR1 will never turn into MR2, unless you do the reinstall procedure with the newest installer?

I have this enabled in update settings.

"download and install new versions automaticly" (recommended)

But this never works for some reason? MR1 will never turn into MR2, unless you do the reinstall procedure with the newest installer?

Automatically installation never happens . . . :lol:

november_ra1n

Kaspersky Trial Reset 5.0.0.93 Beta [backup/Restore Activation Via Reg File]

1. Disable Self-defense

2. Paused the protection

3. Exit the Kaspersky from system tray

aZMk9I.png

• Activation Backup: Hit Save Activation and save .reg file desire location.
  • Activation Restore: Hit Activate browse .reg file.
Version History:

Kaspersky Trial Reset 5.0.0.93 Beta 1. Turn the lock button "Activate" and "Save activation" (with the apparent inability to activate or maintain the activation buttons will be grayed out).2. Added KRT lock in case of violation of the integrity of the anti-virus programs, their damage, leading to malfunction KRT.Kaspersky Trial Reset 5.0.0.92 Beta Fixed a bug inability to reactivate * lic-file, found in anti-virus products KIS / KAV version 15.0.X.XXXKaspersky Trial Reset 5.0.0.91 Beta 1. Reset the trial and activation files * lic antivirus product line in 2014 and 2015, going on without rebooting the computer.2. Activation * lic file and transfer the stored activation only between the same anti-virus software and anti-virus products of the same line (KIS 2013 - KIS 2013; KIS 2014 - KIS 2014; KIS 2015 - KIS 2015 and so on). Activation between different rulers antivirus disabled.3. Activation of the same anti-virus product line 2015 file * lic possible for all versions - 15.0.0.XXX; 15.0.1.XXX; 15.0.2.XXX. Activation file can be saved with any version of the antivirus.4. Anti-virus products are activated files * lic as without resetting the activation (option 1) and with reset (option 2).5. Returned function "Settings" in the program.

Download Link:

http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/7VVAGOJE/KRT_5.0.0.93_beta.exe_links

VirusTotal: 8/57

november_ra1n

Can anyone help me to get rid of this annoying popup ??

KIS 2015 15.0.2.361 MR2

I never get this popup try to unchecked all Notification:

Setting >>> Additional >>> Notification >>> unchecked all the option you see on screenshot below:

moXuaH.png

november_ra1n

Yeah as menot trial reset is supported, the only thing that currently does not work is importing licences from exports of previous versions like MR1!

Has anyone tried to activate KIS v15.0.2.361 with reg files of a commercial key that have been backed up from KIS v15.0.1.415?

As I already mentioned (on previous page) backup .Reg file of MR1 did not work for me on MR2 . . . So, I had to activate the commercial license online.

Try Kaspersky Trial Reset 5.0.0.91 Beta:

Changelog mention this should backup/restore cross platform of any version Kaspersky 2015:

Activation of the same anti-virus product line 2015 file * lic possible for all versions - 15.0.0.XXX; 15.0.1.XXX; 15.0.2.XXX. Activation file can be saved with any version of the antivirus

KIS 2015 15.0.2.361 MR2

Setting >>> Additional >>> Notification >>> unchecked all the option you see on screenshot below:

moXuaH.png

I got the same popup in the past when I was using 3-year promotion key and I wrote about it in this topic. Nothing had helped me to get rid of that popup. See someone's complaints also here: http://forum.kaspersky.com/index.php?showtopic=289659

KIS 2015 15.0.2.361 MR2

Setting >>> Additional >>> Notification unchecked all the option you see on screenshot below:

moXuaH.png

Thanks, these notifications are new for me to, first time i buy a licence :whistle:

OK Buy Now

Are there any 91 days key left? Cause ones above are used.

91days Trial KIS OEM [Always get 91days] Multi-Device [included for Android] NO proxy required >>> de44.png

november_ra1n

91days KIS OEM [Always get 91days] Multi-Device [included for Android] NO proxy required >>>

If that is really OEM Key without proxy why don't you you share for everyone. OEM keys wont be blocked till the end of shelf life.!

91days KIS OEM [Always get 91days] Multi-Device [included for Android] NO proxy required >>>

If that is really OEM Key without proxy why don't you you share for everyone. OEM keys wont be blocked till the end of shelf life.!

Just get, i will test to DeHaos IF...., of course will share here at Nsane Community Only.

91days Trial KIS OEM [Always get 91days] Multi-Device [included for Android] NO proxy required >>> de44.png

pm for me thanks so much bro :)

pm for me thanks so much bro :)

Thx iih1 :showoff: Great job

KIS 2015 15.0.2.361 MR2

You cannot , cause this happen for legal code OR first time key used in Kaspersky server . ( according to how many PC can activated by that key )

Like me , I register with my Kaspersky account , When you log in , you will see your PC name and more option . ( you know like bitdefender account )

- Your PC will allows connected to your account & will have great support and solid disinfect .

- This happen to only when installing latest version .

- Your key will protected from hack , the key can only activated on your PC ( name + Windows version ) ,

- if you want to transfer the key to another PC , you must delete your PC first from your account .

- I think there is more option , I will discover it .

See Spoiler ,,,,,

2015-01-25_15h36_36.png2015-01-25_15h27_03.png2015-01-25_15h34_34.png2015-01-25_15h31_30.png

dellinspiron1440

How to make it work

Surprisingly, a very simple trick allows you to install Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2015 on a Windows 10 Technical Preview build 9879 computer without too much effort.

It appears that Microsoft is blocking the installation of the app due to the aforementioned compatibility issues by preventing users from running the executable file called “kav15.0.1.415en_6868.exe.”

Since this is the first restriction that currently exists in this particular testing build of Windows 10, the best and easiest way to install Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2015 on your computer is to simply rename the executable file to anything you want, say “kasperskyantivirus.exe,” as the OS only checks for the aforementioned name to see if it will block it or not.

We've already tried it out on our Windows 10 computers and the app seems rather stable and reliable, so it's still really hard to find a reason to flag this security product as incompatible with the new operating system.

Consult: http://news.softpedia.com/news/Kaspersky-Anti-Virus-Not-Working-on-Windows-10-Build-9879-465961.shtml

november_ra1n

How to make it work

Surprisingly, a very simple trick allows you to install Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2015 on a Windows 10 Technical Preview build 9879 computer without too much effort.

Consult: http://news.softpedia.com/news/Kaspersky-Anti-Virus-Not-Working-on-Windows-10-Build-9879-465961.shtml

Still not installing & working yet, tested on VMware Workstation Windows 10 TP 9926 and KIS 2015 MR2

gtfLWm.png

However Windows 10 is still beta stage, it is not recommended to install on hard drive only Virtual Machine for testing till MS reach the RTM Stage then Kaspersky will introduce suitable application.

And installing Windows 10 on Virtual Machine you do not need any Anti-Virus software.

dellinspiron1440

How to make it work

Still not installing & working yet, tested on VMware Workstation Windows 10 TP 9926 and KIS 2015 MR2

gtfLWm.png

However Windows 10 is still beta stage, it is not recommended to install on hard drive only Virtual Machine for testing till MS reach the RTM Stage then Kaspersky will introduce suitable application.

And installing Windows 10 on Virtual Machine you do not need any Anti-Virus software.

Oh, true. Thank you so much

Archived