I only tried KRT_5.0.0.57_beta once for trial reset and it ruined KIS. Since KIS no more can be activated with a code I had to reinstall KIS. KRT_5.0.0.57_beta restarts PC when you reset trial. I think there is no point in using it for a trial reset. It may be useful for getting a backup of license and activating KIS.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply
november_ra1n

I only tried KRT_5.0.0.57_beta once for trial reset and it ruined KIS. Since KIS no more can be activated with a code I had to reinstall KIS. KRT_5.0.0.57_beta restarts PC when you reset trial. I think there is no point in using it for a trial reset. It may be useful for getting a backup of license and activating KIS.

I have already tested KRT 5.0.0.57 beta was working on clean installed Kaspersky 2015.

If you have already patch your Kaspersky or use other dump file application this beta may not work explained already. You need to restart PC to order to apply trial reset however it is still beta when the Final release comes it will be same as 4.0.0.22.

kantry123, on 02 Jan 2015 - 15:12, said:snapback.png

Are they Like permanant Keys that worked for KIS for 60 and 45 days ?

regards

After elapsed two days when 89 days remained I reset & activated with the same key -Q1GH2 on Mexico proxy and KIS started with 91 days remained.

I think this means that the key is reusable .

november_ra1n

After elapsed two days when 89 days remained I reset & activated with the same key -Q1GH2 on Mexico proxy and KIS started with 91 days remained.

I think this means that the key is reusable .

It still shows 91 days lets hope it will survive 91 days all the time. I will check this key after few days,

riXlnJ.png

It looks KIS & KAV 91 Days codes are OEM Trial Codes. After Expire,Reset Trial & Use It again

I was just about to post new keys for KIS as this one still active everyone can use it. See the key on post reply #3604 >>>

november_ra1n

The key under the Spoiler is visible on google (-Q1GH2), use Code and Spoiler BBCode

Demo

That is right this is one of the reason i post all keys inside Pastebin or TextUploader link and hide them via:

Setting >> Default Exposure: Unlisted

This way google can not deject anything.

However both OEM Key are already informed on internet there is no need to hide them.

91days Cyclic trial activation code for Kaspersky Internet Security - Multi-Device (Activate use MEXICO IP)

R1ZBA-YF4R8-W95D2-Q1GH2

The code will not be blocked.

PS :

91days Cyclic trial activation code for KAV2015

52MFR-XMPS3-RPXBM-K6T5E

The code will not be blocked.

Thanks, works on android.

Please read the following announcement about thanks posts and their replacement; the like / thanks button.

november_ra1n
Kaspersky 90 Days OEM Trial Keys [After Expire,Reset Trial & Use It again]:
1. If you have already used default trial period firstly you need to apply KTR 4.0.1.28 >>>
2. Use Relevant Proxies if necessary instruction about >>> [How To activate Kaspersky & Bypass Region Mismatch Error]
Thanks to kkw001 discovering the OEM Keys.. : )
Mexico Proxies [Regularly Updated]

What's better, KIS with this 90 days trial reset trick or a free AV?

I really like Kaspersky but having to do this trick every 3 months is a bit of a letdown for me =/

november_ra1n

What's better, the KIS with this 90 days trial reset trick or a free AV?

I really like Kaspersky but having to do this trick every 3 months is a bit of a letdown for me =/

If you are lazy enough progressing trial reset and 90 days trial keys better go back your free AV within your choice and thank you visiting to this topic.

Goodbye forever.....

What's better, the KIS with this 90 days trial reset trick or a free AV?

If you are lazy enough progressing trial reset and 90 days trial keys better go back your free AV within your choice and thank you visiting to this topic.

Goodbye forever.....

You don't need to be mean, I'm just asking for opinions, Jesus... You should learn how to talk to people, ignorant boy... ¬¬

You should re-do your description, "... as long as people are not arrogant ...", because the only arrogant I see here is you, I didn't say anything arrogant and then you come here throwing rocks for nothing...

november_ra1n

You should re-do your description, "... as long as people are not arrogant ...", because the only arrogant I see here is you, I didn't say anything arrogant and then you come here throwing rocks for nothing...

There is no demanding in this topic take it leave it.

If you don't want any hassle i will suggest you go back to the manufacturer side and pay for it.

http://www.kaspersky.com/store

PS: It has nothing to do being `arrogant`, I can not believe some people does not want to move their finger for very simple job and take a min to progress beside topic has provided all the relevant tools, info etc clearly explained here including multi activation keys means you do not need to hunt them out any more. Still not satisfied there is nothing i can say more...

There is no demanding in this topic take it leave it.

If you don't want any hassle i will suggest you go back to the manufacturer side and pay for it.

http://www.kaspersky.com/store

PS: It has nothing to do being `arrogant`, just i can not believe some people does not want to move their finger for very simple job and take a min to progress beside topic has provided all the relevant tools, info etc clearly explained here including multi activation keys means you do not need to hunt them out any more. Still not satisfied there is nothing i can say more...

Have it come to your mind that it can be situations like mine: I have far parents that I can't be with all the time (I only visit like 2-3 times a year), that aren't that 'tech savvy' and won't know how to do all these things even if it's right in their face? This isn't for me, I myself have the KIS 2014-2015 3YR/3PC original license (all used). And I wanted to use a good AV for them, as they use the PC to access bank and do some online purchases, and KIS is the one I use and I'm pretty satisfied with it.

I need to think as my old parents think, for them doing this trick every 3 months is something that I KNOW they will forget and get confused. That's why I'm thinking about a free AV for them instead of things like that, even though there were some cases where the free AV couldn't stop some threats that I only found out when I visited them 6 months later...

And if you think the way you reacted and replied to my comment isn't rude, well, you should review your perspective, from the ground up...

november_ra1n

Have it come to your mind that it can be situations like mine: I have far parents that I can't be with all the time (I only visit like 2-3 times a year), that aren't that 'tech savvy' and won't know how to do all these things even if it's right in their face? This isn't for me, I myself have the KIS 2015 3YR/3PC original license. And I wanted to use a good AV for them, as they use the PC to access bank and do some online purchases, and KIS is the one I use and I'm pretty satisfied with it.

I need to think as my old parents think, for them doing this trick every 3 months is something that I KNOW that they will forget and get confused. That's why I'm thinking about a free AV for them instead of things like that.

If it is for your parents PC then use TeamViewer and access your parents PC every 90 days to order to reactivate again using trial reset and multi OEM Activation codes.

I can post here lots of one year commercial leak keys but sooner or later they will be blacklisted with those OEM keys you won't be facing blacklisted key error. That is the only safe way activating Kaspersky.

and

Sorry if i was over reacted but i hope you understand why sometimes i `get heated up`.!

Have it come to your mind that it can be situations like mine: I have far parents that I can't be with all the time (I only visit like 2-3 times a year), that aren't that 'tech savvy' and won't know how to do all these things even if it's right in their face? This isn't for me, I myself have the KIS 2015 3YR/3PC original license. And I wanted to use a good AV for them, as they use the PC to access bank and do some online purchases, and KIS is the one I use and I'm pretty satisfied with it.

I need to think as my old parents think, for them doing this trick every 3 months is something that I KNOW that they will forget and get confused. That's why I'm thinking about a free AV for them instead of things like that.

If it is for your parents PC then use TeamViewer and access your parents PC every 90 days to order to reactivate again using trial reset and multi OEM Activation codes.

I can post here lots of one year commercial leak keys but sooner or later they will be blacklisted with those OEM keys you won't be facing blacklisted key error. That is the only safe way activating Kaspersky.

and

Sorry if i was over reacted but i hope you understand why sometimes i `get heated up`.!

I understand, get a beer and relax! ^_^

I have already tested KRT 5.0.0.57 beta was working on clean installed Kaspersky 2015.

If you have already patch your Kaspersky or use other dump file application this beta may not work explained already. You need to restart PC to order to apply trial reset however it is still beta when the Final release comes it will be same as 4.0.0.22.

I activated the 91 days Mexican code and got the license backup(lic file) with KRT 5 Beta. Deleted the license, used KRT 4 to trial reset and tried to activate .lic file. It didn't worık. Do we have to run KRT 5 reset trial(KRT 4 reset trial didn't helped) to use .lic files?

november_ra1n

I activated the 91 days Mexican code and got the license backup(lic file) with KRT 5 Beta. Deleted the license, used KRT 4 to trial reset and tried to activate .lic file. It didn't worık. Do we have to run KRT 5 reset trial(KRT 4 reset trial didn't helped) to use .lic files?

When you are trying to activate via .lic file:

1. You need to use trial reset first if you are on KIS MR1 better use stable v4.0.0.22

2. KRT 5 BETA ---- Importing/exporting .lic files.

VJhzI5.png

5. Hit Activate and browse the .lic file. >>> Activating Via pre-made .lic files.

6. Hit Reset Activation >>> Creating .lic files

* If you are using .lic file there is no need to use any proxies.*

Here is my .lic files.

KIS 2015 OEM 90 Days .lic file for KIS 2015 MR1

http://www.solidfiles.com/d/1fa790e404/KIS_2015_OEM_90_Days.rar

I had already done exactly all the steps as you wrote to activate an another .lic file which I got from ru-board. Neither my Mexican license backup nor the commercial license I found from that forum have worked. I may have done something wrong, I still can't find what is wrong.

november_ra1n

I did exactly all the steps as you wrote to activate the another lic which I got from ru-board. Neither my Mexican license backup nor the commercial license I found from that forum have worked. I may do something wrong, still can't find it.

To be honest there is no need to use .lic file any more as we have OEM License. Till the license alive just use the code and activate over and over again.

Also....

There is one disadvantage activating trial keys via .lic file if you create the lic file today you have full 91 days but if you use lic file after 4 days you got only 87 days. Its like date start counting when you create lic file

If you activate via 91 days OEM Code you always get full 91 days.

PS: I have created the lic file above cause someone request in ru-board. it is working in my PC.

I did exactly all the steps as you wrote to activate the another lic which I got from ru-board. Neither my Mexican license backup nor the commercial license I found from that forum have worked. I may do something wrong, still can't find it.

To be honest there is no need to use .lic file any more as we have OEM License. Till the license alive just use the code and activate over and over again.

Also....

There is one disadvantage activating trial keys via .lic file if you create the lic file today you have full 91 days but if you use lic file after 4 days you got only 87 days. Its like date start counting when you create lic file

PS: I have created the lic file above cause someone request in ru-board. it is working in my PC.

sir...is there any universal 90 days OEM serial that doesn't require proxy settings to activate KIS? i mean OEM serial that can be used geographically anywhere (no country restriction)

Also....

"If you activate via 91 days OEM Code you always get full 91 days."

That is why I wanted to activate the Mexican key code and get the license of lic file. I suppose Mexican trial key is an OEM key. That lic file would not for me for my nephew. I would like to give him the the lic file and KRT to do the job. It would be easier to do that process for him rather than finding a Mexican proxy everytime. Also online activation may exceed the limit in the future.

How to change the color scheme of the product user interface KAV | KIS | KTS MR2 read more >>

477y9765.jpg

KIS for Geeks 15.0.5.17 read more >>

• Customization mode for main window to manage a set of panels.

477y9765a.jpg

• Visual editor for context menu of the product icon in tray.

477y9765b.jpg 477y9765c.jpg

• The Resource management dialog (instead Identity protection).

manageresources1.jpg manageresources2.jpg

Archived