CreativeThinking

Hi , can you reup links " Kaspersky Reset Trial 4.0.0.22 " ??? Thanks a lot !

Link is still working its multi mirror [12 mirror] download link you need to click one of the mirror then you will see the download link on the specific mirror copy and paste that link your browser.

Only see http://www.mirrorcreator.com . 12 mirror links is not see, why ??? cry.gifcry.gifcry.gif

• Replies 4.2k
  • Views 1.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[19 October, 2014] - 90 Day Promo. Trial Code KIS 2013-2015 [Via USA Proxies] ----- Posted #2645 >>>

&

[19 October, 2014] - 90 Days Multi-Device Commercial Code & reg files for KIS 2012/2015----- Posted #2645 >>>

Activate Multi-Device :[KIS for PC, KIS for MAC, KIS for Android]

Hi november_ra1n

I did not succeed to activate the 2013 version with Dump file KIS2013-14_3 месяца.

But the Dump_15 successful activate the 2013 version.

Why?

Sorry for not knowing English.

Long live the Google Translator

november_ra1n

Hi november_ra1n

I did not succeed to activate the 2013 version with Dump file KIS2013-14_3 месяца.

But the Dump_15 successful activate the 2013 version.

Why?

Sorry for not knowing English.

Long live the Google Translator

I have just update Commercial Key In Pastebin link try it out Quickly Posted #2645 >>>

Also

There is 3 90 days trial keys in other Pastebin they were working few hours abo you need to check and shop around carefully body.!

Kaspersky Offline Updates

Size 139mb

THESE ARE UPDATES FOR SAME KIS14 :rolleyes: . . . . . NEITHER OF 15 NOR OF 15.1 OFFLINE UPDATES METHODS / TOOLS RELEASED YET . . . . UPDATE'LL UPDATE ONLY THE VIRUS DATABASE OF 15/15.1 , NOT THE APPS MODULES + EXTENSIONS :) . . . .

Dump_15 successful activate the 2013 version.

i think the all versions of Kaspersky location of registry files are the same, only Commercial Keys .thanks

any1 has problem with this new version?

kis is bloking my acess to yahoo goggle and gmail

only in firefox

Works correctly here.

only in firefox

Works correctly here.

i'll try download the version of the forum ending 74 i 've downloade from official site but it's seen different compilation

only in firefox

That's not kaspersky problem . . . that's firefox problem . . I've also faced the same problem . . .Even 1 new topic just been made few hours ago related to this issue . . . This issue is happening with Firefox 33.0 . . . If you make fresh installation of FF 33.0 then you may face this google + gmail accessing issue . . . as a SOLUTION: go back to the earlier build 32.0.x - - - install that - - then update it from 32.0.x to 33.0 . . . Problem solved

guys I want to know if I update my virus database of KAV 2015 first time

then how much mb will it consume for the next update and further next

guys I want to know if I update my virus database of KAV 2015 first time

then how much mb will it consume for the next update and further next

sure it's will more little, than first update databases and application modules.

also depend on what Patch update server for general updates usually via Kaspersky Lab update server

and tried to switch to update servers patch [a] / add your update source eg: http://dnl-test.kaspersky-labs.com/test/ap/

then hit Update.

Regards

november_ra1n

[21 October, 2014] - 90 Day Promo. Trial Code KIS 2013-2015 [Via USA Proxies] ----- Posted #2645 >>>
&
[21 October, 2014] - 90 Days Multi-Device Commercial Code & reg files for KIS 2012/2015----- Posted #2645 >>>

suppose first update is 139mb then how much mb will it consume for next update

or will it just be in kb only

suppose first update is 139mb then how much mb will it consume for next update

or will it just be in kb only

Yep, you're right, usually amount of update related to your Kaspersky version eg KAV15.0.1.415 en Build 6834 (Very Latest Build)

of course will different get amount of update compared with KAV15.0.0.463 fr Build 6199 and KAV15.0.2.141en-US (Maintanance Release 2)

If your Kaspersky database and application modules was Up to date you will not get any updates

then you will see message Database up to date no new updates

also depend on their world KSN servers they make new Update database Virus signature againts viruses.

More Details you can contact Kaspersky Support.

CreativeThinking

Only see http://www.mirrorcreator.com . 12 mirror links is not see, why ??? cry.gifcry.gifcry.gif

PM

Thanks a lot ! byebye.gifbyebye.gifbyebye.gif

PS: Network very LAG . MOD delete comment below, please ! Thanks . Sorry, my English is very BAD ! beauty.gifbeauty.gifbeauty.gif

november_ra1n

[23 October, 2014] - 90 Day Promo. Trial Code KIS 2013-2015 [Via USA Proxies] ----- Posted #2645 >>>
&
[23 October, 2014] - 90 Days Multi-Device Commercial Code & reg files for KIS 2012/2015----- Posted #2645 >>>
&
[23 October, 2014] - 90 Commercial Code & reg files for KAV 2012/2015----- Posted #2645 >>>

Archived