Decided to change KIS to BIS, because Bitdefender is basically free these days, too many giveaways.

yep, just decide to what that suitable and as your prefer.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Decided to change KIS to BIS, because Bitdefender is basically free these days, too many giveaways.

Good choice but still to warn u as it will eat up ur pc resources

And also it has a long known bug that hasn't been solved that is

Black screen boot bug

That will delay the startup of ur pc

Otherwise it's protection is uncompromised

november_ra1n

[06 October 2014] - KIS 2013-2015, 90 Days Promotional Trial Keys [Via USA Proxies]

http://pastebin.com/EtaEhi9f

How to Activate 90 Days Promotional Trial Code Via USA Proxies read the topic under section A.) & B.) posted there #2804 >>>

See how successful Bitdefender is. :) Almost nothing differs when use BIS. Its protection is so weak.

Ability to block well known techniques used by malware to steal or corrupt the user's identity or data, to infect and persist in the system, to participate in botnets, and to circumvent the protection implemented by the security product itself.

crzjdifmp0tevhout.gif

@ menot

BD and Kaspersky never get low points

that result is not valid :)

VIPRE at the end of the chart?!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Joke of the year!

@ menot

BD and Kaspersky never get low points

that result is not valid :)

VIPRE at the end of the chart?!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Joke of the year!

There are different ways of testing security softwares. You have to concern every aspect of protection. The higher points that softwares get which you mentioned are mostly on detecting malwares. Detection ratio is important, but dosn't mean anything alone.

Give you some samples:

• File Detection Tests
  • Heuristic / Behaviour Tests
  • False Alarm Tests
  • Performance Tests
  • Malware Removal Tests
  • Anti-Phishing Tests

Security is a compact matter. The test which I put the results has been done for years.

"The goal of this project is to evaluate various abilities of security products to protect the user's data and the operating system based on the application behavior control and similar features. A product that succeeds in Proactive Security Challenge 64 is able to block well known techniques used by malware to steal or corrupt the user's identity or data, to infect and persist in the system, to participate in botnets, and to circumvent the protection implemented by the security product itself."

It is not a secret. Every ways of testing that used in the challenge have been announced. You can see all of them. It is obvious that the many products have failed to get higher levels. That means, those security softwares warn you about a malware if it is listed in their malware database, but if not they may not give you protection against what they are exposed.

Leak-test: Leak-tests attempt to send data to the Internet server, this is called leaking.

Spying test: These tests attempt to spy on users' input or data. Keyloggers and packet sniffers are typical examples of spying tests.

Autorun test: These tests attempt to install themselves to the system in order to ensure they will be started again. The most common goal of autorun tests is to survive the reboot.

Self-defense test: This category of tests include various attacks against the security product itself. Termination tests are the first subtype of tests that belongs in this category.

Other: Tests that do not fit any of the previously defined types are of this type. For example, tests that maliciously modify the system can be found in this category.

• Level 1 – Autorun12, Autorun3, Autorun9, Coat, FileDel2, Kill1, Kill2, Leaktest, Tooleaky, Yalta
  • Level 2 – Autorun15, Autorun31, Autorun7, ECHOtest, FileWri1, Jumper, Kill4, Schedtest, Suspend1, Wallbreaker4
  • Level 3 – Autorun10, Autorun4, AWFT4, ECHOtest2, FileDel1, HostsBlock, Keylog3, Kill6, RegDel1, Suspend2
  • Level 4 – Autorun19, Autorun20, Autorun37, Crash1, FileMov1, Keylog4, Kill9, ProxyTest, SSS2, VBStest
  • Level 5 – Autorun24, Autorun26, Autorun29, CopyCat, Crash2, DDEexec, FileWri2, Keylog7, RegSet1, Schedtest2
  • Level 6 – Autorun25, Autorun28, Autorun36, Breakout1, Crash3, FileWri3, FireHole2, Inject2, Keylog5, SSS3
  • Level 7 – Autorun17, Autorun23, Autorun41, Crash4, FileCtl1, FireHole, Keylog6, Kill8, RegDel2, Svckill
  • Level 8 – Autorun38, Autorun5, Autorun8, Crash5, DDEtest, FileDel3, Flank, NewClass, Runner2, SSS4
  • Level 9 – Autorun34, Autorun43, CPILSuite2, Crash6, DNStester, FileMov2, FileRep1, Keylog1, Kill12, Schedtest3
  • Level 10 – Autorun39, Autorun44, Cliplog, FileOpn2, Inject1, Keylog2, Kill3e, OSfwbypass, RegAcc1, SockSnif
  • Level 11 – Autorun40, Autorun42, BITStest, FileAcc1, FileRep2, Kill3f, Kill5, Screenlog, Schedtest4, WFPblock

http://www.matousec.com/projects/proactive-security-challenge-64/

If you don't rely on the challenge results you can test your security sofware yourself. I've just tested KIS 15.0.1.415 with ClipLog-Level 10 (logs the cuts and copies to the Microsoft Windows clipboard to a log file. The history can be browsed and retrieved.) KIS failed to stop it and didn't ask me anything though I always choose "prompt for action" option.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/cliplog/

november_ra1n

I have no idea why merging that registry key won't change the license, weird.

That's OK. Misunderstanding. I thought we can't use the reg files many times even the licenses are not blocked.

I have got the working way to activate using reg files after researching around tool is the same tool >>> Dump_15

I have been using the Trial Reset tool created by Boops to order to get reg.files that's why after license expired reg files was not working.

Boops trial reset tool create reg. files it is working as long as license key has not block but as soon as code block or reached the max activation allowance registry files stop working in my test.

I will make new instruction and download link after 30-60 min including download links..

I have no idea why merging that registry key won't change the license, weird.

That's OK. Misunderstanding. I thought we can't use the reg files many times even the licenses are not blocked.

I have got the working way to activate using reg files after researching around tool is the same tool >>> Dump_15

I have been using the Trial Reset tool created by boobs thats why after license expired reg files was not working.

I will make new instruction and download link after 30-60 min including download links..

ITS BOOPS not BOOBS :lol: :cheers:

See how successful Bitdefender is. :) Almost nothing differs when use BIS. Its protection is so weak.

Ability to block well known techniques used by malware to steal or corrupt the user's identity or data, to infect and persist in the system, to participate in botnets, and to circumvent the protection implemented by the security product itself.

This compere only " Fire Wall " , Not complete protection .

Look No 4 , " Private fire wall " just hips firewall not complete protection .

also 5 & 8 , only fire wall ...... and more.

Comodo is the best firewall but bad antivirus engine .

november_ra1n

How to Export/Import Kaspersky 2013-2015 Via Setup - Registration Entries (.reg)

[Edited Info On 06 October 2014]

A.) How to Export Kaspersky 2013-2015 reg.files

1. Activate Kaspersky with working unblocked code.

2. Run Dump_15 as administrator for Kaspersky 2015. [if you are on Kaspersky 2013/2014 hit Dump.exe instead]

Ox3uv2.png

Hit OK....

RJFKaj.png

3. Dump_15 will create reg.file call >>> key15

4. Right click reg. file and rename it to >>> setup

Now you have the reg.files call setup to order to activate Kaspersky next time if you need to re-install or use other PC or device.

============================================================================

B.) How to Import Kaspersky 2013-2015 reg.files

1. Disable Kaspersky Self-Defense

2. Paused the Protection

3. Exit Kaspersky from Taskbar

4. Hit KTR [Latest KTR can be downloaded from Page #1 >>>]

5. Go to Setting >>> Unticked Auto-select optimal parameters >>> Select No action >> Apply changes

RirGue.png

6. After Apply all changes hit Activation Reset.

7. Open Folder where setup.reg file sitting next to the dump.exe and Run Dump_15 as administrator for Kaspersky 2015. [if you are on Kaspersky 2013/2014 hit Dump.exe instead]

qVM3F9.png

Hit OK...

RJFKaj.png

8. Restart Kaspersky enable Self-Defense, Resume Protection and Update Database & Application if necessary

06 October 2014 - New 91 Day Commercial Code KIS 2012-2015 For All Devices----- Activate before too late >>>> Posted #2645 >>>

• How to Export/Import Kaspersky 2013-2015 Via Setup - Registration Entries (.reg) #2953 >>>

november_ra1n, the registry keys you post have all been dumped with dump_15 or only the latest ones?

This compere only " Fire Wall " , Not complete protection .

Look No 4 , " Private fire wall " just hips firewall not complete protection .

also 5 & 8 , only fire wall ...... and more.

Comodo is the best firewall but bad antivirus engine .

I didn't say that the challenge was about complete protection. I also quoted information about what they test.

Here for you again:

"The goal of this project is to evaluate various abilities of security products to protect the user's data and the operating system based on the application behavior control and similar features. A product that succeeds in Proactive Security Challenge 64 is able to block well known techniques used by malware to steal or corrupt the user's identity or data, to infect and persist in the system, to participate in botnets, and to circumvent the protection implemented by the security product itself."

november_ra1n

november_ra1n, the registry keys you post have all been dumped with dump_15 or only the latest ones?

Yest latest one.

november_ra1n

[07 October 2014] - KIS 2013-2015, 90 Days Promotional Trial Keys [Via USA Proxies]

How to Activate 90 Days Promotional Trial Code Via USA Proxies read the topic under section A.) & B.) posted there #2804 >>>

From Where you guys get these Giveaways keys?? I heard a lot on this forum about that

november_ra1n

[07 October 2014 * afternoon Update**] - KIS 2013-2015, 90 Days Promotional Trial Keys [Via USA Proxies]

Archived