november_ra1n

17 October 2014 - 91 Day Commercial Code KIS 2012-2015 & reg files Multi Devices----- Activate before too late >>>> Posted #2645 >>>
Activate Multi-Devices :

KIS for PCKIS for MACKIS for Android

Edit: 17 October 2014 - 90 Days Commercial KTS [Pure 4] 2015 codes & reg files added >>> Posted #2645 >>>
Credit: Born376

• Replies 4.2k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have anyone noticed any extra features in MR2 Build (beta) ?

Checked KIS 15.0.2.141 about 5 mins after installing . . . Did not notice any major feature updates like happened with 15.0.0.463 to 15.0.1.415 . .

Checked KIS 15.0.2.141 about 5 mins after installing . . . Did not notice any major feature updates like happened with 15.0.0.463 to 15.0.1.415 . .

Might be...firewall change

Coz even newer version has firewall leaking issues

Also...many users were having prob with anti banner and webcam protection module

As it caused malfunction

So...I think they r fixing it..

regards

Might be...firewall change

Coz even newer version has firewall leaking issues

Also...many users were having prob with anti banner and webcam protection module

As it caused malfunction

So...I think they r fixing it..

regards

Change and update planned in MR2:

• Introduction of the distribution of the product line KSOS.
  • The continuation of the wishes of the project «usability research project».
  • Continue to move to the non-modular method of integration with internet browsers (for ideas with Anti-Banner in MR1).
  • Implementation of control technologies using a microphone (as with webcam).
  • Enhancing protection by introducing a module on tracking.
  • Fix known bugs with MR1, and so on.

Source: http://forum.kaspersky.com/index.php?s=&showtopic=307692&view=findpost&p=2307701

november_ra1n

• Continue to move to the non-modular method of integration with internet browsers (for ideas with Anti-Banner in MR1).

hpwamr It would be nice to give the source and link where did you get those useful information

hpwamr It would be nice to give the source and link where did you get those useful information

The source is the Russian Kaspersky Beta Forum @ http://forum.kaspersky.com/index.php?s=&showtopic=307692&view=findpost&p=2307701

november_ra1n

KIS 2013-2015 Commercial Codes All Devices Till 10 May, 2015
Code:

6EEF3-RQH52-V4RAE-825UE

Download Link of reg file for KIS 2015 till May

http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/613GRTD0/KIS_2015_Till_10_May_2015_0.rar_links

Important Note: Read the discussion there >>> and use your own will. However there is always lifeline using Trial Reset [KTR 4.0.0.22] and activate again.

=========================================================================================

[6 New Code] 17 October 2014 - 91 Day Commercial Code KIS 2012-2015 & reg files Multi Devices----- Activate before too late >>>> Posted #2645 >>>
Activate Multi-Devices :

KIS for PCKIS for MACKIS for Android

=========================================================================================

17 October 2014 - 90 Days Commercial KTS 2015 [Pure 4] codes & reg files added >>> Posted #2645 >>>

Download Links of KTS 15.0.1.415 TR

kts15.0.1.415en-us_TR.exe 193 MB 9/9/14, 8:26:00 AM

kts15.0.1.415es-mx[1].exe 194 MB 9/9/14, 11:24:00 AM

kts15.0.1.415pt-br_TR.exe 197 MB 10/6/14, 8:10:00 AM

Hi ! thank november_ra1n for this licence that works great until 10 May 2015 !! :D :D Have a nice weekend :lol:

90 Day Promo. Trial Code KIS 2013-2015 [uSA Proxy]

3TGF8-FGP5Z-2S9NH-8SZ2J

3TGM1-S86GD-KT9RD-92JJ3
3THT7-TVHRQ-GM5DW-KFMXK

91 Day Commercial Code KIS2012-2015 [No Proxy]

3X1CR-GK8N5-HNSWM-E4TU3

3Y22D-7UJP6-VZ48J-S9ZMA
414DK-VAN5H-BPK69-TD3H5
PSUDZ-TB8K6-A89U8-PXYMQ
PWKKW-ECRXA-TUAYD-MZK2U
PZFHA-RVZUX-DYKVF-D927F

november_ra1n

Already posted by november_ra1n few hours ago :think: :rofl:

It looks like Russian gang bang flooding the keys around...I got the keys you cant search them any where in Google but after few hours you can now.

http://philka.ru/forum/topic/186-kaspersky-all-products/page-163

I even post the keys in Pastebin but invisible setting where Google can not deject same as i do for Microsoft Product keys.

It looks like Russian gang bang flooding the keys around...I got the keys you cant search them any where in Google but after few hours you can now.

I even post the keys in Pastebin but invisible setting where Google can not deject same as i do for Microsoft Product keys.

I just mentioned that the newbie member just copied - pasted the same licenses that you already posted few hours ago . . . yeah , keys are being share manywhere , forums, sites too

i think too many keys these days ... you guyz should share one or two keys in 4-5days gap.

if the site is not known to many where you get from.

in that way keys will last long.

and one more thing people should not be greedy.after activating they get 90day ... soon after 2 days they trial reset and activate once again when its 88days left already.

thats not good.

i think too many keys these days ... you guyz should share one or two keys in 4-5days gap.

if the site is not known to many where you get from.

in that way keys will last long.

and one more thing people should not be greedy.after activating they get 90day ... soon after 2 days they trial reset and activate once again when its 88days left already.

thats not good.

IF u want key ..PM me

i'll send u 91 days key

thats not good.

lol who does that, the only reason I could thing anyone would do that is to help test the trial reset the devs update :)

91 Day Commercial Code Kaspersky Crystal PURE !

e5c80e143c99.jpg

Thanks for the key one request could you please hide the key inside the spoiler tag,

Hi,how to hide ?

november_ra1n

Hi,how to hide ?

Click Special BB tag >> third one on the left top select spoiler on the windows drop the image or text inside.

Or you can manually type like below:

[spoiler]<<<insert your text or image inside>>[/spoiler]

CreativeThinking

Hi,how to hide ?

Click Special BB tag >> third one on the left top select spoiler on the windows drop the image or text inside.

Or you can manually type like below:

[spoiler]<<<insert your text or image inside>>[/spoiler]

Hi , can you reup links " Kaspersky Reset Trial 4.0.0.22 " ??? Thanks a lot ! byebye.gifbyebye.gifbyebye.gif

november_ra1n

Hi , can you reup links " Kaspersky Reset Trial 4.0.0.22 " ??? Thanks a lot !

Link is still working its multi mirror [12 mirror] download link you need to click one of the mirror then you will see the download link on the specific mirror copy and paste that link your browser.

november_ra1n

[19 October, 2014] - 90 Day Promo. Trial Code KIS 2013-2015 [Via USA Proxies] ----- Posted #2645 >>>
&
[19 October, 2014] - 90 Days Multi-Device Commercial Code & reg files for KIS 2012/2015----- Posted #2645 >>>
Activate Multi-Device :[KIS for PC, KIS for MAC, KIS for Android]

Archived