Could i add firewall rule for .exe files in KIS 2015 ?

Can't seem to add (for instance) C:\Program Files\.......Libupdate.exe

as a separate entry.

If not, why this option isn't included to Kaspersky

l rule for exe files

• Replies 4.2k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply
november_ra1n

Could i add firewall rule for .exe files in KIS 2015 ?

Can't seem to add (for instance) C:\Program Files\.......Libupdate.exe

as a separate entry.

If not, why this option isn't included to Kaspersky

l rule for exe files

Read the screenshot instruction step by step and carefully >>>

Kaspersky 2015, How to block access to the Internet using Firewall

http://support.kaspersky.com/us/11154#block2

Hey NR do u know any way of stopping the rootkit scan ..?

coz on every resart it eats up my resources like hell

How can i disable it..?

Regards

november_ra1n

Hey NR do u know any way of stopping the rootkit scan ..?

coz on every resart it eats up my resources like hell

How can i disable it..?

Regards

It is not advisable disable rootkit scan however here is the instruction:

Disable automatic Rootkit and Idle scans for 2014, and 2015
Open the Kaspersky Software.Click on Settings.Click on Performance on the left.Uncheck Perform Idle Scan.Uncheck Perform regular rootkit scan. [Search for software that is intended to conceal .... (rootkits)]

3Mb21N.png

november_ra1n

Who says Kaspersky has High Memory/CPU Usage:

61.2 MB Memory usage quite decent comparing Kaspersky controls everything with premium quality of system security has been provide!

YCgGBg.png

Windows 8.1 Enterprise x64, KIS 2015 15.0.1.415.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comparing with new ESET v8 about 100 MB memory usage as people has been claiming that ESET has less memory usage in the past.

post-3079-0-11127500-1393401992.png

yeah True NR

here's mine using win 7 it has very less usage of resources (only sacnning time takes 200+mb)

see the screenshot

Capture.png
its only 50mb-75mb max
even ligjhter than ESET
I'm using Win 7 64bit and KIS latest stable build 15.0.1.415

november_ra1n

here's mine using win 7 it has very less usage of resources (only sacnning time takes 200+mb)

In my opinion, If you use Windows 8.1 that memory usage will be slightly down cause usually Windows 8.1 provide less memory usage almost every application on your PC.

When you use Kaspersky full scan its quite normal that memory usage will be higher during scan as other anti-virus softwares too. However doing full scan once a week should be sufficient and scanning time takes less than 25 min in my system.

KIS 15.0.1.415 During scan 142.1 MB Memory usage.

47BsY2.png

Have a coffee break for only 20-25 min during fast full scan, once a week!

XFaXN3.jpg

Than after scan come back to your PC.........

In my opinion, If you use Windows 8.1 that memory usage will be slightly down cause usually Windows 8.1 provide less memory usage almost every application on your PC.

ACtually I want my PC for maximum performance thats y i sticked with Win 7 otherwise i would have installed Win 8.1

Also what do u advise shall i roll to win 8.1?

Regards

november_ra1n

ACtually I want my PC for maximum performance thats y i sticked with Win 7 otherwise i would have installed Win 8.1

Also what do u advise shall i roll to win 8.1?

Regards

Personally i have been using Windows 8 >>> 8.1 since the day one but i will not start endless discussion about Operation System, use what ever suitable and you think best for you.

61.2 MB Memory usage quite decent comparing Kaspersky controls everything with premium quality of system security has been provide!

YCgGBg.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comparing with new ESET v8 about 100 MB memory usage as people has been claiming that ESET has less memory usage in the past.

Kaspersky Small Office Security 3 , 13.0.4.233 b ( B)

2014-10-26_15h59_20.png

KSOS = 35 Mb consumption PC source

Windows 8.1 Pro, x64

ESET is the worst on my PC .

YCgGBg.png

KSOS = 35 Mb consumption PC source

Windows 8.1 Pro, x64

ESET is the worst on my PC .

Actually u have to sum up all the process

In ur case it's abt 50mb<

Coz we generally don't need all the password manager and all stuffs in KIS

november_ra1n

+1

I have the similar reason do not need extra staff from Kaspersky cause its best with Anti-Virus engine, rest of the extra staff you probably get better option if you search around.

Kaspersky Small Office Security 3 , 13.0.4.233 b exuall to KIS 2014, what KIS 2014 memory usage pretty much same or lover to KSOS 3

However CPU usage changes different time, depends how many application running back ground, how many application you have been using at that time, what OS you are on, how well you keep maintenance of your OS ...etc--------------...

+1

I have the similar reason do not need extra staff from Kaspersky cause its best with Anti-Virus engine, rest of the extra staff you probably get better option if you search around.

Hmmmm...yeah

Basic firewall + antivirus engine is enough

Rest all stuff is nothing but showing extra stuff like password manager blah blah!! and charging money for that

@nr

i have 56 days left from a 91 days trial (KAV) ... if i want to enter new key from paste bin ( //www.nsaneforums.com/topic/180047-kaspersky-2015-1501415-mr1-medicine/page-133?do=findComment&comment=839178)and get 91 days from the start how can i do that ? since i try just enter a current serial (via proxy) and its active ok but remain on 56 days... any step by step ow to do it ? since i don't want to lose my 56 days ...

november_ra1n

@nr

i have 56 days left from a 91 days trial (KAV) ... if i want to enter new key from paste bin ( //www.nsaneforums.com/topic/180047-kaspersky-2015-1501415-mr1-medicine/page-133?do=findComment&comment=839178)and get 91 days from the start how can i do that ? since i try just enter a current serial (via proxy) and its active ok but remain on 56 days... any step by step ow to do it ? since i don't want to lose my 56 days ...

I would suggest use your remaining 56 days after that use KTR 4.0.0.22 see the instruction on Page #1 >>>

After that surely they will be 90 days promotional key here reactivate,

@nr

I would suggest use your remaining 56 days after that use KTR 4.0.0.22 see the instruction on Page #1 >>>

After that surely they will be 90 days promotional key here reactivate,

Thanks for fast reply .. as u suspected.... it needed to be "clean" using TR and than re enter the up to date 91 days.

10x :)

@nr

The Steps are these:

1. Backup your 56 days key with: //www.nsaneforums.com/topic/229351-kbox-v7001-platinum-edition-kaspersky-reset-trial-reset-export-import-and-change-license/

2. Open Kaspersky, go to Settings, Additional, Self Defense and disable it.

3. Close KIS from taskbar notification.

4. You should reset KIS with Kaspersky Reset Trial 4.0.0.22

5. Open Kaspersky and activate it with a new key.

6. Re Enable Self Defense.

7. Enjoy.

@nr

The Steps are these:

1. Backup your 56 days key with: //www.nsaneforums.com/topic/229351-kbox-v7001-platinum-edition-kaspersky-reset-trial-reset-export-import-and-change-license/

2. Open Kaspersky, go to Settings, Additional, Self Defense and disable it.

3. Close KIS from taskbar notification.

4. You should reset KIS with Kaspersky Reset Trial 4.0.0.22

5. Open Kaspersky and activate it with a new key.

6. Re Enable Self Defense.

7. Enjoy.

Cool , its like NR said but step by step :)

Thanks !

You can use KPWM or lock it ( RAM will decreas ) , It is depened on your choice and need .

As november_ra1n said . No fixed rules for antivirus resorces conumption .

All of us know that ESET is light security but , on my PC it is very heavy + heat up my PC !!!!!!

You can use KPWM or lock it ( RAM will decreas ) , It is depened on your choice and need .

As november_ra1n said . No fixed rules for antivirus resorces conumption .

All of us know that ESET is light security but , on my PC it is very heavy + heat up my PC !!!!!!

What's kpwm?

What's kpwm?

Kaspersky PassWord Manger .

or KPM

--------------------------------------

kaspersky Antivirus 2015

30 days Commercial keys - No limit for activation. ( 27 - 10 - 2014 )

WJK67-Q8J5K-8ZGAM-61QUE

WH4Q6-5VD9N-4TQMB-71ACE

S7ZYU-9TNJP-EM9QT-RV4YE

Kaspersky Internet Security Device Multi-2014-2015

30 days - commercial

F95XF-UYZKH-B82H1-PM7DR

there's patch (a) automatically updated for my KIS 15.0.1.415

Capture.png

november_ra1n

DELtrial By ABISMAL [Program Reset Trial For Dump Files!]

Supported versions of Kaspersky Lab products:KIS/KAV 13-15 [MR1]

Supported OS: WinXP on to Win8.1x64

Instruction:

1. Disable Self-Defense, Paused Protection, Exit Kaspersky from system tray

2. Start application and hit select depends of the edition you have installed, exit the application.

rzKEZy.png

HMSvOU.png

3. Apply Dump files.

4. Restart Kaspersky Resume protection.

Name: DELtrial.exe
CRC32: 462B023B
MD5: 0B742741669466142BA8F7E7501ECC0D
SHA-1: 70352673F7B9755C3F8C577695AE955EA17D3283
Size: 2.49 MB

NR is this alternative to KRT 4.0.0.22..?

Archived