I save my 90 day promo license (75 days remaining) of promo.kaspersky.com/forzakis , with Dump_15
I restore my license with DELtrial_15 and Dump_15 but not work ?
I use internet security 2015 15.0.0.463 with windows7 x64.
This is not the first time I backup and restore my license but the 90 day promo not work ?
try my reg file

What is the role of Dump_15 in the process of activation KIS with reg files that we backuped?

I only follow these steps everytime:

-Delete license by clicking on the cross at the end of key number

-Disable self defense

-Right-click on KIS icon and exit KIS

-Run Del_trial_2015 (Reported that it doesn't work with KIS 15.0.1.415) I'll use IamBidyuT's tool if I upgrade to that version..

-I have two reg files backuped. (SPC and LicStrg) Run both reg files.

-Start KIS

You have one reg file including both necessary registries. Nothing changes.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Views 1.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kasperky Tools, Trial Reset Full and Export License Full for KTS KIS KAV versions 15.0.0 and 15.0.1

Pass: nsane

See my signature, thanks.

Kasperky Tools, Trial Reset Full and Export License Full for KTS KIS KAV versions 15.0.0 and 15.0.1

http://rghost.net/58004264

Is this new tool

Or

All the tools zipped into one?

Regards

http://rghost.net/58004264

Is this new tool

Or

All the tools zipped into one?

Regards

Kaspersky Trial Reset Full for versions 15.0.0 and 15.0.11. Disable Protection. 2. Disable the Self-Defense 3. In the taskbar, Right-click on Kaspersky Icon and Exit.4. Run the file TR LIC KTS KIS KAV 2015 [x86_x64].exe5. Imports files from your license, or active period of 30 days===============================================================Kaspersky Export License Full for versions 15.0.0 and 15.0.11. Preferably, disable the Self-Defense.2. Run the file EX LIC KTS KIS KAV 2015 [x86_x64].exe===============================================================Kaspersky Import License Full for versions 15.0.0 and 15.0.1, How is it done?1. Double click on LicStrg.reg and LicCache.reg files, just after using Kasperky Trial Reset Full.2. The files SPCX64.reg and SPCX86.reg are only necessary if you not have the file LicCache.

where is the link to get kaspersky total security 15.0.1.145 english version. even kaspersky official site shows old build.

Just too late...again

You can ask for Reg. files ( activated with the same updated keys ) . . . Ex: I got today's key within 5 secs after posting & activated within 15 secs . . Thus have managed 3 reg. files ( of previous keys too ) . . . .

Since longer days validity keys ( 1 year / 3 year ) does not live more that 100 days (anyhow) . . . Hence, these 91 days keys are better comfortable

Please help me for convert RePack_KIS15.0.1.415MR1_China_RU to english Language with patch or skin

Why don't you download and install nature EN Edition on page #1 !

To use chinian License code Sorry I do not know English

Soon I will try to make instruction with proper tool how to use EN Edition with Chinese activation code.!

Edit: However kis14.0.1.415 zh-Hant-tw edition not available yet for any converter!

Guyz i've found some REG files for KIS

can u guyz test and report back

here's the collection of all reg i've found on net

pls don't blame if it doesn't work as i can't test it ryt now

http://d-h.st/eSG

I compared the contents and the file sizes. I have the same regs. Those are reg files of Chinese KIS licenses.

does any of them still work?

They work with Chinese version of KIS. I and iih1 were working on it. We were trying to find a way to use KIS in English GUI permanently that activated with Chinese license codes. :) I've thrown in the towel.

To use chinian License code

well...i installed Kaspersky Total Security with 30 days trial. but every time i start my pc it shows remaining days notification. i know how to solve it in case of KIS. but i don't know how to avoid it in KTS 15.0.1.145. solution please. and moreover can i install password manager which is not installed with KTS already. i didn't install it because i am afraid when i reset KTS...password manager will cause problem

To use chinian License code Sorry I do not know English

Soon I will try to make instruction with proper tool how to use EN Edition with Chinese activation code.!

Edit: However kis14.0.1.415 zh-Hant-tw edition not available yet for any converter!

be waitting for your instruction about using EN Edition with Chinese activation code.

Archived