Should I request to be banned?

LazyPotato

Should I? I'm kinda tired of this forum -- Pretty sure nobody'll miss me

Note : This topic is for only people who have at least talked to me via PM,shoutbox or in this section. For mods,posts like 'I don't know you :troll:' can be deleted.

• Replies 45
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll be glad to see you go, your attention seeking and trolling was a bore.....And you need lo learn that you can't create a thread and ask mod's to 'police' the replies it receives, mods have enough to do and aren't here to pander to silly requests.

I'll be glad to see you go, your attention seeking and trolling was a bore.....And you need lo learn that you can't create a thread and ask mod's to 'police' the replies it receives, mods have enough to do and aren't here to pander to silly requests.

My 'trolling' was bore? See my new replies please. I'm sorry to say this but it's very wrong to judge a person who became very very serious after he reached 100 posts.

Wow...seriously? I thought I'd recive feedback like 'stay,don't go' etc from Fl0ppy,Shadowx etc. If you ever saw my recent posts (since first June) you would have known how much I am changed.

First impressions count, another lesson for you...Take that with you when you join other sites\forums!....I stand by what I said, and if you're bored with the forum, simple solution, don't log on....Its really quiet easy.

First impressions count, another lesson for you...Take that with you when you join other sites\forums!....I stand by what I said, and if you're bored with the forum, simple solution, don't log on....Its really quiet easy.

Well I was only 'trolling' over off-topic section,second,I didn't 'troll' or 'make fun' of people beside off-topic section,I only joke around Fl0ppy cause he's the one I'm talking since I joined.

:hi: LazyPotato

I was thinking the same thing about myself. but then I realized there's no point to request it because I love this forums. if you don't like this forums, you can leave your account as it is. If you like this forums, you can visit here anytime. you just need to keep your attitude and everyone will respect you. :)
and I don't know you :troll: j/k
*I wonder if there's something wrong about the grammar :rolleyes: :hehe: *

:hi: LazyPotato

I was thinking the same thing about myself. but then I realized there's no point to request it because I love this forums. if you don't like this forums, you can leave your account as it is. If you like this forums, you can visit here anytime. you just need to keep your attitude and everyone will respect you. :)

and I don't know you :troll: j/k

*I wonder if there's something wrong about the grammar :rolleyes: :hehe: *

Not really...I though I am just pissing people off,so that's why I created this thread..

Blackchildcx

what happend between last 10 days to transform nsane down from awsome to fucked up?

this is how life is..sometimes good sometimes fucked up..

but :

YOU HAVE TO KNOW HOW MUCH YOU LIKE NSANE DOWN AND THE PEOPLE MAKIN IT!

that easy,

all the best!

and..you will everywhere meet people that like you or not!

its your choise no one else :wtf: ;)

what happend between last 10 days to transform nsane down from awsome to fucked up?

this is how life is..sometimes good sometimes fucked up..

but :

YOU HAVE TO KNOW HOW MUCH YOU LIKE NSANE DOWN AND THE PEOPLE MAKIN IT!

that easy,

all the best!

and..you will everywhere meet people that like you or not!

its your choise no one else :wtf: ;)

The bad thing is I joined...I shouldn't have...

I realy don't even care if someone loves me or hate here or even if leave will someone will miss me!

Your like "oh i dont get any autention anymore im leaving no one will miss me!"

You act so childish and seek for atention! :duh:

You and many others. Would love to see you guys removed. After learning the ignore function my home page is no longer littered with rubbish.

Wow, you sir are one pathetic loser!

I have absolutely no idea who you are but you just sound like a sad, pathetic, lonely, attention seeking child to me from this topic.

Why on earth create a topic like this or ask to be "banned" when you can simply STFU or not visit anymore? I'll tell you, You made this topic because you're sad and wanted other people to say crap like "No dont go please" etc etc etc.

GROW UP! and get a life!

@Potato

You are a good child . Please don`t go.

If you want to be a VIP member in a very fast way, just say "Thanks" when you post a comment. Many have done that ...

this is hilarious

its just like i dont want to wear this shirt so someone please burn it or dump it,but just think,you can always opt not to wear it but keeping it in your wardrobe!

so just like someone said before just don't log in,no need of unnecessary talk!

Being part of a forum is a means taking the rough with the smooth. We all started somewhere on forums, I started posting on a link site years ago and worked my way up to admin, however that got tedious (I spent more time monitoring threads) than actually enjoying the forum, but also my two kids came along so it was time to devote my life to them.

Forums like here bring many different cultures and people together in one place, where you can express opinions, offer advice or even just chill out and read what other people are posting, it's also a good place to gain techincal knowledge from people who've been there and done that. The trick is not getting pulled into heated discussions, flame wars and such like.

It would be a shame to see you go, and the same goes for anyone else who leaves a community like this. Maybe take some time out from posting in every thread to get your post count up (it's NOT important), it's quality over quanity.

I'd like to think you would stay and just take some time out and slow down posting needless threads (like this if I may say), asking "Should I ask to be banned", is as already stated, attention seeking.

One final note : Most IPB boards have an auto-prune feature, so if you don't sign into your account for say 6 months (site dependent) your account is automatically removed anyway.

Regards

Dodel.

Archived