Should I request to be banned?

LazyPotato

is that thread is serious or i miss the main point? :huh:

if you want out here u don't need to get ban , just don't enter this site man ... :wtf:

anyway , i don't think its a smart move to leave this place sine you got here all the stuff/help in the world :)

hope u stay ! :)

• Replies 45
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@ Lazy

First off I am glad to meet you and thanks for replying to my posts. Second, as you get older like myself ;) you really dont care if anyone likes you or not. lol You will never fit into everyones personality. Some ppl can take a joke where others cannot. Its part of dealing with different ppl and different cultures. This is life. The ones you know who can take a joke will probably never take it personally. The others depending on what they have been through in their lives might get offensive. I only joke with ppl I know can take it but also give it back to me. I will not put you down and call you childish but will give you advise on not taking things so personally. Its the net not real life so it really doesnt matter. I hate to see anyone leaving a site but if that is what you feel you must do then do it for yourself not others. I too have felt not wanted over the yrs but you will never fit in with everyone and that is something you must learn to deal with like I did. I wish you well in what ever you do and try to stay positive.

I know I am new here but I am not new to the scene so I have seen and been through alot over the yrs and now I just have fun when I can. Personally I like it here and some here know me from other places where others probably like yourself dont know me and that is ok. What ever you decide to do, do it for yourself and not anyone else. Again I wish you the best in what ever you do in life and take care.

jimbojet2011

Just be Good 4 eachother

The world is already a mess and a forum like this is nothing better! if you all act like this

A very wise man , once gave me this mantra , A Golden Rule .

" Son , you shall always be remembered for two things .

The problems you solve .

And , the problems you create ! "

-_-

@jofre

Spamming your way up in the forums with mere " Thanks " posts will not guarantee you a higher hierarchy in respect in the forums here @nsane . .. . ;)

If you feel that way contact admin via PM and request ban.

Many nsane members are nice and polite and will help you, but in the end nobody cares for you, that is a brutal truth that many need to hear.

People will need you as long as you can provide them with knowledge and information they don't posses and as long as you are willing to share it.

Even if you are the most extraordinary member, people will forget you in 2-3 months, I'm not saying that's something bad, but that's the way things are.

Now, if and only if you are lucky enough, you will have one person in your life that'll love you unconditionally, and truly care for you...

Imagine if every member that feels a little down, blue or bored, start creating self-pity posts, nsane would be flooded with useless junk in matter of week.

Spamming your way up the ladder seems to be the easiest way, many have done it, you shouldn't be exception, if that's what you want,

but I'm not so sure that'll change anything!

So stop acting childish if you want to be treated seriously, and no matter how much you resist to accept the fact that no man is the center of the universe,

life always find the way to teach you, sooner or later, better sooner than later.

Be honest, at least on internet, you have nothing to lose.

Peace.

I have been crying all the afternoon...Please...Please, help the poor / little baby potato...

Should I? I'm kinda tired of this forum -- Pretty sure nobody'll miss me

Note : This topic is for only people who have at least talked to me via PM,shoutbox or in this section. For mods,posts like 'I don't know you :troll:' can be deleted.

get on with it dude

i guess i agree with most people here... thank you for leaving :)

(just sign out, change the password to something you won't ever remember and can't ever recover again and that's it! no need to bother the mods with a ban) :P

jimbojet2011

MODS plz close this thread or else i might start crying :beg:

You should

jimbojet2011

:blink: :doh: :pope: :hi:

Interests all good things.........

LazyPotato:

This Community is function as a self-service forum.

They help each other in there free time.

Why don't you understand the unwritten/written pretty basic rules?

This is the best community thats why i visit it so frequently.

You are childish.

nsane members usually don't answer stupid people like you.

Some members have more patient and response as soon as they can, but they shouldn't have to.

Wow...seriously? I thought I'd recive feedback like 'stay,don't go' etc from Fl0ppy, . . . . . . .

Don't remember having seen g0ldlod1 at this thread (maybe them eyes are getting old.) :think:

Hi all,

Is this nsane forum or insane? What’s the purpose? Not HW, SW or help related.

Pls get real and don’t make the community waste their precious time with… :wtf:

dcs18 said :

Don't remember having seen g0ldlod1 at this thread (maybe them eyes are getting old.) :think:

----------------------------------------------

= That`s because @g0ldlod1 and @Lazypotato are the same person !... :lol:

• Administrator

In answer to OP's question let me make this clear once and for all, we don't remove or ban member accounts on request.

I believe the rest of the queries / questions have been answered by rest of the members and their suggestions.

In addition, if anyone wants he/she is free not sign in / come online based on their wish.

So on all that notes, I'll close this thread.

Archived