[JOTD] Joke of the day

rudrax

One of the youth soccer coaches didn't care much for my refereeing and had no problem letting me know it. Fed up, I politely threatened him with a send-off if he didn't stop.

He calmed down, but an older woman took up where he'd left off. "You'd better control your sideline," I warned the coach.

The coach turned to the woman and barked, "Knock it off, Mom!"

• Haha 2

Little Johnny watched, fascinated, as his mother smoothed cold cream on her face.

"Why do you do that, mommy?" he asked.

"To make myself beautiful," said his mother, who then began removing the cream with a tissue.

"What's the matter?" asked Little Johnny. "Giving up?"

• Haha 2

An elderly lady was invited to an old friend’s home for dinner one evening.

She was impressed by the way her lady friend preceded every request to her husband with endearing terms such as:

Honey, My Love, Darling, Sweetheart, etc.

The couple had been married almost 70 years and, clearly, they were still very much in love.

While the husband was in the living room, her lady friend leaned over to her hostess to say, ‘I think it’s wonderful that, after all these years, you still call your husband all those loving names.

The elderly lady hung her head.

‘I have to tell you the truth,’ she said, ‘his name slipped my mind about 10 years ago, and I’m scared to death to ask the cranky old a$$$ole what his name is.’

• Haha 2

An elderly woman wants half a head of lettuce at a grocery store, so she tells the young man at the checkout, “I would like to buy half a head of lettuce.”

The young man says, “I’m sorry we only sell whole heads of lettuce.”

The old woman says, “Well you see I’m old, and I don’t eat very much, and so when I buy a whole head of lettuce, the other half usually goes to waste. Would you ask your supervisor if there is something he could do?”

The young man, rolls his eyes, lets out a sigh, and walks into his supervisors office.

“Hey, some dumb old hag wants to buy half a head of lettuce.”

His supervisor looks up from his desk and is shocked to see the elderly woman had followed the young man.

She’s right behind him at the door and heard what he said.

The young man turns around, sees her, realizing his mistake blurts out, “But this beautiful young lady would like to buy the other half of that head of lettuce, so it works out, right?”

Everything is worked out, the elderly woman leaves happily, and the supervisor says, “That was close. You’re pretty quick on your feet. Where you from?”

The young man says, “Oh, me? I’m from Canada, but I left because it’s just filled with hockey players and prost$tutes.”

The supervisor, crosses his arms and says, “Hey, my wife is from Canada!”

The young man responds, “Oh that’s wonderful. what team does she play for?”

I used to work at the customer service desk

m8q3qu6jt90a1.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&a

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

As a kid I used to crawl down the stairs pretending to be spider man ???
As an adult I crawl up the stairs pretending to be sober !!!!

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Disco Bob said:

Wife says "its slightly cold and wants the heating on" . I'm quite warm and don't want the heating on !!

So we've compromised and put the heating on !!!!!

OMG, my wife has a clone:w00t::w00t::w00t:

At a session with a marriage counselor, the wife snapped at her husband:
"That's not true I do so enjoy sex!"
Then, turning to the counselor, she explained:
"But this animal expects it four or five times a year!"

A Scottish atheist was spending a quiet day fishing in the lake when suddenly his boat was attacked by the Loch Ness monster. In one easy flip, the beast tossed him and his boat at least a hundred feet into the air. It then opened its mouth waiting below to swallow them both.

As the Scotsman sailed head over heels and started to fall towards the open jaws of the ferocious beast, he cried out, "Oh, my God! Help me!"

Suddenly, the scene froze in place and as the atheist hung in midair, a booming voice came out of the clouds and said, "I thought you didn't believe in Me!"

"God, come on, give me a break!" the man pleaded, "Just seconds ago I didn't believe in the Loch Ness monster either!"

LOL at this email i got today.. scammers will try anything..

look at the name of the antivirus and the price.. DEFENDER SECURITY  $599.99

do they really think people are that F******** dumb..

Snap1.jpg

51 minutes ago, andy2004 said:

LOL at this email i got today.. scammers will try anything..

look at the name of the antivirus and the price.. DEFENDER SECURITY  $599.99

do they really think people are that F******** dumb..

Snap1.jpg

That's the classic "Refund scam". Its social engineering is to get you so focussed on getting your money back that you don't think about it being a scam.

People should just delete them. This scam is also done with text messages and phone calls.

• Like 3