Free Bitdefender Internet Security 2013 1 year giveaway - Only 72 hours

donotcrack

I wonder if I could just use an offline installation file for Bitdefender IS 2013 and use the Key they sent me this morning and not have to install the Romanian version First. Does anyone know if that will work??? Takes along time to install that program online for me.

Haven't tried it yet.

Plan to do so on my Desktop tomorrow.

Also, i find myself in a fix to replace Avast with this Bitdefender IS 2013 one on my Laptop.

• Replies 214
  • Views 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder if I could just use an offline installation file for Bitdefender IS 2013 and use the Key they sent me this morning and not have to install the Romanian version First. Does anyone know if that will work??? Takes along time to install that program online for me.

Dont now that but with me it worked to renew my licence

I didn't get one again. I put my email in and the captcha code and it just hanged there. Not really sure where the problem is. I even tried 3 different emails.

If you dont get it tomorrow, i will share one with you or else just PM me your mail and i will sumbit on your behalf bro :)

Thanks Spidey. I tried 3 browsers and I still got the same problem. I figured firefox wasn't working with the link but chrome had the same problem. I'll try again tomorrow morning. I only had like 10 minutes to try it this morning.

I didn't get one again. I put my email in and the captcha code and it just hanged there. Not really sure where the problem is. I even tried 3 different emails.

If you dont get it tomorrow, i will share one with you or else just PM me your mail and i will sumbit on your behalf bro :)

Thanks Spidey. I tried 3 browsers and I still got the same problem. I figured firefox wasn't working with the link but chrome had the same problem. I'll try again tomorrow morning. I only had like 10 minutes to try it this morning.

Worry not bro.

If you dont get it tomorrow as well, i am here to help you with a key.

Your Friendly Neighbourhood,

Spidey :) :coolwink:

Airstream_Bill

I used English offline installation file of Bitdefender Internet Security 2013 and it accepted the key that was sent to me this morning. So if you want to save yourself some time download the offline installation file of your preferred language and you will not have to install that Romanian version and then uninstall it. Anyway I have it installed with 365 days left and I used Bitdefenders offline installation file. It is updating as I type this. Hope this might save someone some time. :D

I used English offline installation file of Bitdefender Internet Security 2013 and it accepted the key that was sent to me this morning. So if you want to save yourself some time download the offline installation file of your preferred language and you will not have to install that Romanian version and then uninstall it. Anyway I have it installed with 365 days left and I used Bitdefenders offline installation file. It is updating as I type this. Hope this might save someone some time. :D

Great Update :) :cheers: :thumbsup:

It will indeed save my time.

breachinbleach

Hey Spidey I have 1 key to give away like we chatted about.I also want to say that the offline english installer for internet security 2013 of Bitdefender works with the keys from Romanian site. Thks

Finally got a 5 keys yesterday. Thank you guys. :D

Its open in the next hour 1-2pm UK time if anybody is still looking

stonewall August in your image needs to be with a capital letter or it will not pass the test

lets go fishing at romania, prepared your self almost the time, i hope i'l be able to get more than 2 fish today , FINAL DAY

:chug:

it is working,

if anyone need help let me know. :)

bro where have they mentioned that the key has to be activated within 30 days???

The giveaway is finally over, congrat for everyone that participate in this event :D cheers ;)

it is working,

if anyone need help let me know. :)

bro where have they mentioned that the key has to be activated within 30 days???

Yes bro the key has to be activated within 30 days :)

The giveaway is finally over, congrat for everyone that participate in this event :D cheers ;)

Hehe Cheers bro, it was a nice giveaway, very nice infact.

How many keys did you get?

I still have around 7-8 spare keys, will share with those who need them. :)

Hey fellow nsane users. :welcome:

I missed this free key giveaway by only ~25 mins... forgot it totally yesterday, and today just checked the site too late. :s Darn it.

I know it's my first post here (though im a regular reader), but would somebody be so kind to PM / mail me a free key, please? :innocent:

It would make me so glad...

blstr

lets just hope they dont block the keys!!!

lets just hope they dont block the keys!!!

True bro,

Lets hope that they just allow users to enjoy the giveaway benefits without any trickery.

Archived