Free Bitdefender Internet Security 2013 1 year giveaway - Only 72 hours

donotcrack

• Replies 214
  • Views 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

omg....the server is get down now :unsure:

Felicitări! Cheia pentru produsul Bitdefender Internet Security v-a fost trimisă pe e-mail.

Congratulations! Key for Bitdefender Internet Security was sent by e-mail.

Felicitări! Cheia pentru produsul Bitdefender Internet Security v-a fost trimisă pe e-mail.

Congratulations! Key for Bitdefender Internet Security was sent by e-mail.

please register my emails...

Done :)

i already submitted his emails. :)

it is working smooth in chrome.

Airstream_Bill

I just went to the above listed site and filled in the email address (Yahoo mail account) and capture code and it gave me a 2.38 megabite .exe file Bitdefender_isecurity.exe ????? Has the Bitdefender favicon on exe file????? Nothing in my yahoo email account. I guess I do not need it :(

yes it is the same file.

you have to install it and then it will download automatically rest of the required installation files.

Done :)

i already submitted his emails. :)

it is working smooth in chrome.

sorry for asking multiple users!!! just in case someone not online....thanx everyone... :) :) :)

I didn't get one again. I put my email in and the captcha code and it just hanged there. Not really sure where the problem is. I even tried 3 different emails.

Airstream_Bill

I didn't get one again. I put my email in and the captcha code and it just hanged there. Not really sure where the problem is. I even tried 3 different emails.

It did that to me 7 or 8 times. I always left the page and then returned and then on the 7th or 8th time the file popped up to download. It was a small file probably for online download and installation of program I did not get the key in my email for about an hour. It was my yahoo email account that I used. Anyway I guess one has 30 days to install it before the key is no good. Hope you get it.

If you dont get it tomorrow, i will share one with you or else just PM me your mail and i will sumbit on your behalf bro :)

The key must have arrived in Inbox on yahoo, while on gmail Keys arrived in Trash folder.

Actually it was quite shoddy and it only worked Smoothly in Chrome for me, i got many keys for fellow members and myself.

The key must have arrived in Inbox on yahoo, while on gmail Keys arrived in Trash folder.

Actually it was quite shoddy and it only worked Smoothly in Chrome for me, i got many keys for fellow members and myself.

Then PM me one TIA. :)

Then PM me one TIA. :)

There is still one last day left,

So in case one din't get as yet or won't be able to get tomorrow, just PM me your E-mail, I will submit your mail on your behalf.

Otherwise i will share spare keys once the Giveaway ends :) :)

Airstream_Bill

I wonder if I could just use an offline installation file for Bitdefender IS 2013 and use the Key they sent me this morning and not have to install the Romanian version First. Does anyone know if that will work??? Takes along time to install that program online for me.

Archived