Free Bitdefender Internet Security 2013 1 year giveaway - Only 72 hours

donotcrack

I got 6 key :dance2: but tomorrow, i think i can get more like 100 or more :) :showoff:

Whatever number of keys you get, the keys must be activated within 30 days. So why going for 100?

Very True, Just 5-6 keys are sufficient if one needs to share with friends or close associates. Better is to submit their emails on their behalf, if they can't.

bro please tell me whats the indian time for the offer???

Just check with this time dude:http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/results.html?query=romania

For you, The indian time would be:18:30 to 19:30

• Replies 214
  • Views 15.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here is another link that only requires an email address- http://bit.ly/WKwdYH :)

Hey both are same link. This is short link of the main link only

It isn't the same as the main (op) link, but it does link to the same site as the link from Shadowx. I had no way to know they are links to the same site, since I already had my licenses and didn't try his link. It's all good, as long as everyone gets the deal. :xmas:

If anyone gets an extra key, pls. lemme know. I don't use BD but I need one for a friend of mine.

PM'ed :)

Whatever number of keys you get, the keys must be activated within 30 days. So why going for 100?

I just want to share the keys to everyone dude , is that a problems? gayface.gif get the Cereal then share it with these people :naughty: :snooty: :pirate: :rockon: :dribble: :tooth: :dance2: :hitit:

care to share lo. thanks though

PM'ed :dance2:

if anyone have a extra key pl share one for me.Sharing is caring.Thank you.

care to share lo. thanks though

>if anyone have a extra key pl share one for me.Sharing is caring.Thank you.

Thanks! Can you please PM a key! Thanks!

Thanks! Can you please PM a key! Thanks!

PM'ed :)

extra key for me :lol: :duh:

Later bro :dance2: No more keys left ATM :pirate:

Hi guys!

As i figured out that the main problem with most guys here is that either the were unable to get a Bitdefender Internet Security 2013 License yesterday, or they didn't get a key Emailed to them.

Actually a lot of people din't receive their License on Email Hosts Like Gmail, Even i received all my License files on Yahoo and none on Gmail.

So the best way that i could come up with right now for Everyone who is after this Giveaway is that Post Or PM Your Yahoo id's to me or anyone else, who is willing to take an hour's time out to Submit Your Yahoo Id's to get License Files for you Guys.

The Official thread was getting cluttered and mashed up with the Giveaway, so i created this New Topic.

It will be a great way to help and Share.

Anyone can Offer to Help with Submission and Anyone can Request by Messaging their Yahoo Id's.

For those who received their Keys yesterday, Only 1 link worked, and that is the below one,

http://www.bitdefender.ro/media/html/yoda/

In one of the posts our fellow member bsvols quoted that he had an alternate link, but that link only redirects to the above posted link, thus both links are one and the same.

Yes bro, it is only a way to help by those who would be available when the Giveaway is up and running. :)

Ah damn.. I just found out about this right now when comparing av's and planning for a os reinstall :O

Any chance for a key? Thanks!

Ah damn.. I just found out about this right now when comparing av's and planning for a os reinstall :o

Any chance for a key? Thanks!

Yeah refer to the below post

http://www.nsaneforums.com/topic/156087-better-way-for-a-free-bitdefender-internet-security-2013-1-year-giveaway/

or else Submit your Yahoo Id with at the Giveaway Link for a free key.

Official Giveaway Link:-

http://www.bitdefender.ro/media/html/yoda/

Between 15:00 - 16:00 pm Romanian Time (UTC +2). So adjust time according to your time zone. It is only available today and tomorrow now. Cheers bro.

Is the chance of getting a key better if we use a yahoo mail or gmail.Share your thoughts.Thank you.

Yahoo Mail.

I haven't received my Keys on Gmail yet.

Is the chance of getting a key better if we use a yahoo mail or gmail.Share your thoughts.Thank you.

Yahoo Mail.

I haven't received my Keys on Gmail yet.

Try today. Check the exact date and time here and use another email.

Hi all nsaner ,

just want to give addtional info for those who got a key then want to switch it to the en-us version of BD Internet security 2013, you can uninstall your romanian version and choose 1st uninstalling option which is offer you to save your Key and Setting ( don't forget to activate your key first at "my bitdefender" ) , you can download online installer of en-us version at bitdefender.com

IT'S TESTED BY ME AND MY KEY STILL KEEP WORKING FOR 365Days

Archived