"Some Observations"

dcs18

How I wish the quota for positive votes can be increased (at least for ViPs and Veterans who don't misuse this system.) :wut:

5ui6fd.jpg

• Replies 67
  • Views 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How I wish the quota for positive votes can be increased (at least for ViPs and Veterans who don't misuse this system.) :wut:

5ui6fd.jpg

whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh ^_^

yeah! :w00t:

whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh

Hell Yeah brothers and sisters meme20.gif

Nope, it's still buggy and unresolved - try an image from TinyPic and attempt to post after code-wrapping it with the
tag (this issue is a new bug.)

30kf1bd.jpg

Same here: not working (gif or jpeg is the same) 73jgi1.gif

See the result if i try to post the picture directly with img- tag but working with the "Image" button:

2mcc0f9.jpg

You do know well but your words are way mature for amateurs like me or Marik (may be) -

misunderstanding on my part as i was under the impression that it wouldn't let you post images of any kind using the img tags but as it turned out it won't let you type img in brackets for some reason, which is odd cause in the previous version of ipb such a thing was possible.

wonder if it works when wrapped in code tags

[img]

edit: nvm, it works

it could also be because the new img posting system became

[img=yourimagehere]

6p7onjo.png

edit:

yep, don't get the message with the above code

[mg=http://oi1.tinypic.com/6p7onjo.png]

I've added a 'bug index' to the first post.

I spent most of my time on fixing several bugs which created some difficulty for our staff to update the frontpage. Most of these are resolved now so I'm starting to work on the other bugs (which are visible to you guys).

I've already tackled a few, more to come of course.

Nope, it's still buggy and unresolved - try an image from TinyPic and attempt to post after code-wrapping it with the
tag (this issue is a new bug.)

30kf1bd.jpg

Same here: not working (gif or jpeg is the same) 73jgi1.gif

See the result if i try to post the picture directly with img- tag but working with the "Image" button:

2mcc0f9.jpg

The same problem came back... :dunno:

• Administrator

Img tags problem confirmed. IP Board has a bug filed on it. It may get fixed in next (minor) versions.

Till then, the way to bypass the bug is:

Disable RTE (the mode where editing buttons are disable) and then use [ IMG ] [ / IMG].

OR

Use the "Image" button on top.

Img tags problem confirmed. IP Board has a bug filed on it. It may get fixed in next (minor) versions.

Till then, the way to bypass the bug is:

Disable RTE (the mode where editing buttons are disable) and then use [ IMG ] [ / IMG].

OR

Use the "Image" button on top.

I think we'll manage - guess it's something beyond our control (for the time being.)

Just wondering if it's possible to prevent the following 3 radio buttons from disappearing (until one hovers over them - would like to vote for those 3 buttons to be showing at all times at the signature region.) :think:

• Full Edit
  • Edit

5534n5.jpg

Are the URL tags working?

How to remove the .... inside some urls.

I normally []link[] but still puts the dots in the link.

i'm not sure I understand what you mean, please give an example

link

like this?

Are the URL tags working?

How to remove the .... inside some urls.

I normally []link[] but still puts the dots in the link.

i'm not sure I understand what you mean, please give an example

link

like this?

if the link isnt within Text the long default link gets dots inside the link - making it tricky to copy/paste.

http://www.nsaneforums.com/topic/152988-facebooksocial-point-game-rewardsnot-a-hack/

befor if you added the url tags itwould turn the url into "full" with no dots.

if the link isnt within Text the long default link gets dots inside the link - making it tricky to copy/paste.

http://www.nsaneforums.com/topic/152988-facebooksocial-point-game-rewardsnot-a-hack/

oh, now I get it.

I don't think it's a bug tho but an ipb update feature as I've seen this on many other forums.

right click, copy url adr works fine and that's what's important

oh, now I get it.

I don't think it's a bug tho but an ipb update feature as I've seen this on many other forums.

right click, copy url adr works fine and that's what's important

That works but if the topic like ive posted has around 20+ links = headache.

you can show the full url by putting in code tags i guess - but then thats still more clicks :D

if you want the feature back, you'll have to file in a complaint to ipb :lol:

Seems old BB codes are not updated in the list after the forum's update.. :unsure:

aha copy/paste the url for google on that page!

if you put everything on one line like Im doing the links don't work.

if you see how that page does it on 3 lines it works.

Edit
ok that kinda works - just remember not to 1 line urls. the BBcode has to be on its own line.
headace!
bold works on 1 line so there's deffo a prob with url tags.
testing bold

november_ra1n

I just can not edit one of my topic, after click save changes green metro is spinning and screen get frozen without edit!

I just can not edit one of my topic, after click save changes green metro is spinning and screen get frozen without edit!

I'm not sure what's going on here, when I try to edit it using the full editor I get an SQL error, but this query executes fine when I run it manually.

november_ra1n
I'm not sure what's going on here, when I try to edit it using the full editor I get an SQL error, but this query executes fine when I run it manually.

When i use full edit i got same error, if use normal edit there is no changed has been made.

Archived