Site unavailable

Olexijl

• Replies 61
  • Views 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@sanjoa

If the CloudFlare message doesn't display it's more likely to be an issue with your ISP.

@calguy

Thanks for the reports!

@everyone

I'd like to ask you not to post reports after an issue has been acknowledged: we're currently aware of the issue and hope the host will fix it soon.

After I give the 'green light' again you should of course let us know ;)

• Administrator

@sanjoa: Did you have 404 - Not Found error?

@DKT. I'd had an error saying that network connection was reset while trying to access the site

@DKT. I'd had an error saying that network connection was reset while trying to access the site

That's the connection getting snapped midway. Most likely ISP trouble :(

Once

Ok :)

From my point of view it looks like there are no further issues. There might be in the future, but they would be unrelated.

I know I asked you to post about any errors you receive, but as of now I'd like to know only if it happens more than once in x minutes or every hour or something.

So if this happens just once it could be an issue at CloudfFlare, a small server hiccup or anything miscellaneous (whereas before it was caused by a deeper, underlying issue).

Please only report if there are repeated (3 +) outages over a short period of time or repeated (3 +) outages every hour, or so ;)

Thank you all for your help and patience in getting this issue resolved.

Archived