Site unavailable

Olexijl

Hi,

Just some minutes ago the site was unavailble and i pressed manz times on the button for refreshing live copy. Only after that i was able to access nsaneforums.com. Whats wrong?

• Replies 61
  • Views 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Posted Image

No cached version is available

What's wrong?

The most likely causes:

• The server is down for maintenance
  • There may be a network problem
  • The site may be experiencing excessive load
Retry for a live version of the site

What's CloudFlare?

This website uses CloudFlare in order to help keep it online when the server is down by serving cached copies of pages when they are unavailable. Unfortunately, a cached copy of the page you requested is not available, but you may be able to reach other cached pages on the site.

Posted Image

For me it's intermittently unavailable.

9 out of 10 clicks around the forums works, and the 10-th is unavailable. :dunno:

Still not working. :( Has been happening at least for the last few hours, I think :angry:

Guest Danial Afzal

Same Problem Here in Pakistan At 1st click site is available and at next click not available What is happening? :angry:

Update: I've contacted the datacenter and after a lengthy discussion where they tried to convince me it was really our firewall causing the issues in the end they understood it was actually not the firewall.

There will be someone taking a look at the hardware this weekend, let's hope the problems remain minimal up till then.

What I expect the issue to be: packet loss at one of the routers (or at the node) in the datacenter. If I'm correct there might be some downtime (less than an hour) because they need to change some parts.

Until then there's little we can do about it (aside from moving everything over to another server, again, and I don't really feel like doing that).

Our host's support team escalated our ticket (means someone higher up is going to look at it).

I'm about 90% confident it's a hardware issue now.

Our host's support team escalated our ticket (means someone higher up is going to look at it).

I'm about 90% confident it's a hardware issue now.

Posted Image

I haven't heard back from the host yet.

The problem has been intermittent, so it might return at some point (if they don't confirm that they replaced some hardware, at least).

As always I'll keep you up to date ;)

I can tell you the problem still exists. Happened right now and had to "Retry for a live version of the site" to actually get to the forums :mad2:

Also, the Avatars are not displaying right most of the time :(

The host hasn't gotten back to us yet, they will probably need to replace something so it might take some time (I was told it might be taken care of by today, but I guess it'll need to wait for regular working days).

I am just reporting for record keeping:

Nov 12 830pm PST---Site Unavailable, directed to cloud board, no cached page message.

Able to access site at around 845pm PST same date.

^^^ Keeps happening. Annoyingly so. Dunno if it's some overzealous DDoS safety thing (no idea how these things work), but I found it happening more frequently when you try to open 3 or 4 links at once (with a few middle clicks, that is) :dunno:

Archived