Site unavailable

Olexijl

Our host performed some maintenance on the node (server) which might solve the issue (as I said before it's difficult to troubleshoot something like this)

Please report if you experience this issue again. (We also run our own monitoring software, but it only checks once every minute, you guys (together) check once every second.)

Do note: between 02:35 and 02:45 GMT we backup the forum database which might result in you not being able to access the forums from then until 02:10 GMT (I say might, because most of the time there's less than a minute of downtime).

^^^ Keeps happening. Annoyingly so. Dunno if it's some overzealous DDoS safety thing (no idea how these things work), but I found it happening more frequently when you try to open 3 or 4 links at once (with a few middle clicks, that is) :dunno:

This has nothing to do with the DDoS protection (100% sure about that). The issue is caused by our VPS, CloudFlare is working just fine.

• Replies 61
  • Views 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Happened just now :angry: Didn't happen all of yesterday or earlier today - at least not to me anyways - but seems like the instances have only reduced, not entirely rectified :(

Happened just now :angry: Didn't happen all of yesterday or earlier today - at least not to me anyways - but seems like the instances have only reduced, not entirely rectified :(

I'll have the host look into it some more.

Please let me know if and when it happens again.

It happened to me lastnight almost midnight and just now. I need to constantly refresh or close/open the topic again in nsaneforum.

Around 1pm nsanedown showed that the website is offline.

Thank you for your reports. The exact timestamps (as accurate as possible) will help our host to pinpoint the issue.

Please keep us informed, I'm contacting the host again later today.

The exact timestamps (as accurate as possible) will help our host to pinpoint the issue.

You've got my timestamp already from the screenshot. :D 11:16 AM IST = 5:46 AM GMT :yes:

Thank you for your reports. The exact timestamps (as accurate as possible) will help our host to pinpoint the issue.

Please keep us informed, I'm contacting the host again later today.

I'll keep note of the exact timestamps if ever it will happen again. Sorry for the incomplete data I have given you.

dont know what , but the site is blazing fast one time . ( click on " View New Content " and snap the page is there ! )

but

sometimes the page load logo keeps loading , w/o timing out and then out of nowhere displays the page !

might be the ISP , but i dont know .. :dunno:

After today's maintenance all issues should be resolved, please inform me if not.

Posted Image

:mellow: :wut: Posted Image admin, you should see this.

This is an unrelated issue. Better to open a separate topic for this explaining it (I'll look into it though).

Righy now:

Posted Image

:dunno:

This is not the same issue as before though (before it just happened once and the next request would work,, right now it's not working for minutes at a time).

I'll see what they have to say.

First time I've been able to get in all day since morning :( Have tried at least thrice :dunno:

Earlier today -

Posted Image

This is what happens though when you do try to open a page -

Posted Image

You shouldn't have so many tabs open, it's hard to stay organized like that :P

The latest round of issues should be fixed now (our database got corrupted due to the server being shut down in the middle of a write operation).

Please let me know if you experience any issues from here on.

There's a difference between posting times in FP and forums or is only me? AnyDVD says it's been posted 8 min ago, when at forums topic it says 40 min ago, something similar with IDM

There's a difference between posting times in FP and forums or is only me? AnyDVD says it's been posted 8 min ago, when at forums topic it says 40 min ago, something similar with IDM

Yeah, there is quite some stuff screwed up, I'm fixing everything as we go ;)

Thanks for reporting!

You shouldn't have so many tabs open, it's hard to stay organized like that :P

LOL! You should see me when I'm at work. That will actually scare the mess outta you :P

BTW, I hope you've noticed what I was Googling (on the search bar). The good thing about Win8 is that it makes us all feel like first time Computer users. :uhoh:

Our uptime monitoring still reports issues (so do you). I'll contact our host again. It's pretty annoying.

I can hover confirm that this problem is different from the one experienced earlier as it isn't random packet loss, but consistent packet loss for a few minutes. Before one second it would work, the other it might not, now it doesn't work for x minutes at a time (these issues are generally easier to troubleshoot).

november_ra1n

I've had problems just a few minutes ago.

You are not the only one, i think admin need some professional help to short this problem out once and ever.

I've had problems just a few minutes ago.

You are not the only one, i think admin need some professional help to short this problem out once and ever.
I am professional help.

There is nothing I can do to solve this problem aside from moving to another provider, because this problem is caused by our hosting providers network and we're not the only customers experiencing these issues. So please don't insinuate that I'm not capable of dealing with this crap.

It annoys me 10 times more than it does you for every second that the site is offline, but I do not have the time to move our server again because of this.

Oh, before I forget to mention: yes, I am sorry about what I just said, but I needed to get this off my chest.

Archived