november_ra1n

@@november_ra1n

Not me prof , I never take advantage from any one ( even my friends )

I told you that my old backup do not work after updating (I delete All old backup) + All activations I ask for , were for me.

You should know ,not only language citizen in several country can not call by sky be free , like me (Egypt) I must pay or change VPN , it is not easy at all and trouble during connection.

@@november_ra1n

Not me prof , I never take advantage from any one ( even my friends )

I told you that my old backup do not work after updating (I delete All old backup) + All activations I ask for , were for me.

You should know ,not only language citizen in several country can not call by sky be free , like me (Egypt) I must pay or change VPN , it is not easy at all and trouble during connection.

man we r here to help....pls help us to help urself

Edited by loyal

Please have a look here.

cause your installation has been changed from the one you gave it me first time i see id changed thats why confirmation id wont work do not close activation panel stay there i get new confirmation id for the new installation id

this is your new installation id

0117263 8624582 9092884 7867754 6281605 6788991 4040410 0775381 6634725
>>>>>> checkyourmail.jpg
Done by UK Call Center [+448000188354] .

Hi,

I have changed the key with : DRP9V

The new installation id is:

7079495 9508385 7766531 3639903 5618225 5630836 7455493 5123564 6827922

in progress

feys.jpg

activation sucessfull]

back up pls

Edited by loyal

Hello guys

I'm trying to activate my office 2013 with your keys but my phone activation is gray and remains the same after uninstalling and re-installing the office. I followed the instruction from the first page of this topic but I'm still not succeed.

Installation ID for: Office 15, OfficeProPlusVL_MAK edition: 061914517410948234630362933278996943722190235976137967154456961
Last 5 characters of installed product key: XWYG7
Please help

november_ra1n

Hello guys

I'm trying to activate my office 2013 with your keys but my phone activation is gray and remains the same after uninstalling and re-installing the office. I followed the instruction from the first page of this topic but I'm still not succeed.

Installation ID for: Office 15, OfficeProPlusVL_MAK edition: 061914517410948234630362933278996943722190235976137967154456961

Last 5 characters of installed product key: XWYG7

Please help

IN PROGRESS..

>>>>>> checkyourmail.jpg
Edited by november_ra1n

Thank you for your quick response but I have a problem (sorry again)

You gave me the ID but I don't know what to do next. As I said earlier my phone activation still in gray. Where I introduce the ID you gave me?

november_ra1n

You gave me the ID but I don't know what to do next. As I said earlier my phone activation still in gray. Where I introduce the ID you gave me?

Copy and save this id you may need to delete some key you have been trying to activate before, most likely you have some VL Edition and retail keys see the Page #1 >>>

There is instruction under one of the spoiler tag about how to delete keys , delete every keys in your Office System after that its good to do some integrity check scanning like below

Open cmd with elevated privileges, (run as admin), and enter:
sfc /scannow

After that use same key to activate again see your installation ID if it is still same then use the confirmation ID i have pm you if installation ID changed then send new one here see ya...

Edited by november_ra1n

Copy and save this id you may need to delete some key you have been trying to activate before, most likely you have some VL Edition and retail keys see the Page #1 >>>

There is instruction under one of the spoiler tag about how to delete keys , delete every keys in your Office System after that its good to do some integrity check scanning like below

Open cmd with elevated privileges, (run as admin), and enter:
sfc /scannow

After that use same key to activate again see your installation ID if it is still same then use the confirmation ID i have pm you if installation ID changed then send new one here see ya...

Thank you again

I've done that, I've deleted as instructed on first post the key, I use the same key to activate, The ID remains the same,

My problem remains the same: In activation wizard I cant choose the activation by phone: it's gray

Can you help me in this problem?

november_ra1n

Thank you again

I've done that, I've deleted as instructed on first post the key, I use the same key to activate, The ID remains the same,

My problem remains the same: In activation wizard I cant choose the activation by phone: it's gray

Are you using correct key for correct version

Volume License Edition >>>>> Mak kEYS

Retail or MSDN eDITION >>>> Retail key

if you are then try this:

1. Go to Control Panel\Programs\Programs and Features:

2. Highlight the Office Product then hit Change

6jmy.png

3. Click Enter a Repair Option

lbnj.png

If still not working then uninstall and reinstall the office using official MS Tool:

Uninstall Microsoft Office 2013 or Office 365

Edited by november_ra1n

november_ra1n

any instruction for Changing Instllation ID Visio2013 :wub: (not win8.1 method)

First part of instruction same as Windows till you come disable Internet Adapter or Sound card then scroll down to the topic of the instruction i already add how to change key for office product yesterday also see the instruction fully there >>>>

Edited by november_ra1n

please activate my id:

2744902 - 3678595 - 5107344 - 1127123 - 2568764 - 1711336 - 4036912 - 5866252 - 8888403

last 5 digit key: -DRP9V

office 2013 pro plus VL.

my internet con. too slow.:(

november_ra1n

please activate my id:

2744902 - 3678595 - 5107344 - 1127123 - 2568764 - 1711336 - 4036912 - 5866252 - 8888403

last 5 digit key: -DRP9V

office 2013 pro plus VL.

my internet con. too slow. :(

in progress

>>>>>> checkyourmail.jpg
Edited by november_ra1n

Thank you again

Are you using correct key for correct version

Volume License Edition >>>>> Mak kEYS

Retail or MSDN eDITION >>>> Retail key

if you are then try this:

1. Go to Control Panel\Programs\Programs and Features:

2. Highlight the Office Product then hit Change

6jmy.png

3. Click Enter a Repair Option

lbnj.png

If still not working then uninstall and reinstall the office using official MS Tool:

Uninstall Microsoft Office 2013 or Office 365

I have tried as you instructed me but no. The problem still remains. I can't activate by phone. I'll keep searching for a solution

november_ra1n

I have tried as you instructed me but no. The problem still remains. I can't activate by phone. I'll keep searching for a solution

Instead of spending time searching for solution much easier uninstall and reinstall office!

After that if you able to see Phone activation option send the installation ID again we will get you confirmation ID key is still working

Edited by november_ra1n

any instruction for Changing Instllation ID Visio2013 :wub: (not win8.1 method)

First part of instruction same as Windows till you come disable Internet Adapter or Sound card then scroll down to the topic of the instruction i already add how to change key for office product yesterday also see the instruction fully there >>>>

just tried , doesn't work :mellow:

visio2013 installation id doesn't change

uninstall and reinstall while disable internet adapter (tried sound card)

Edited by qooth

november_ra1n

just tried , doesn't work :mellow:

visio2013 installation id doesn't change

It should work disable sound card as you can see on the instruction then change the key in Office Visio 2013 again its on the same instruction there i have done it many times as other people too you must be doing some mistake.

Instead of spending time searching for solution much easier uninstall and reinstall office!

After that if you able to see Phone activation option send the installation ID again we will get you confirmation ID key is still working

Belive me I have tried several uninstall and re-install but nothing works. Now I clean also the registry and try again.

november_ra1n

03 October 2013 Keys has been checked and updated on page #1 >>>
Removed blocked Office 2013 Pro Plus Retail Key but added 2 new working Office 2013 Pro Plus key : )
Thanks to johnse7en sharing one of the office 2013 Pro Plus Key

I GIVE UP. I DIDN'T SUCCEED. I uninstall the office with microsoft tool. I manually clean the registry. I install another version of office VL. and nothing. The activation by phone remains gray and I can't activate it.

Somebody HELP

Please

P.S. I have win8.1 x64 activated by phone.

november_ra1n

I GIVE UP. I DIDN'T SUCCEED. I uninstall the office with microsoft tool. I manually clean the registry. I install another version of office VL. and nothing. The activation by phone remains gray and I can't activate it.

Somebody HELP

Please

You must have been doing something wrong with your Office 2013 did you try going back to the date you install Office 2013 with System Restore.

Did you download the Office from here or somewhere!

Edited by november_ra1n

Somebody HELP

Please

You must have been doing something wrong with your Office 2013 did you try going back to the date you install Office 2013 with System Restore.

Did you download the Office from here or somewhere!

I have it before win8.1 preview. Maybe is because of that. I'm waiting for the final version to download from windows store and I will try again than.

I'll be back