november_ra1n

I got a problem with my Windows 8.1 so i use system restore. My office is now deactivated for a 3rd time and I cant use the Toolkit it says activation failed.

Almost the same thing happened with my Windows 8.1 after i left it overnight to download a torrent. When i open the desktop app, i saw a watermark on it and it was deactivated.

Edited by edwaine

I got a problem with my Windows 8.1 so i use system restore. My office is now deactivated for a 3rd time and I cant use the Toolkit it says activation failed.

upload screen shot...

Ill try to reinstall the whole thing again. I think my system got a corrupt file.

Edited by edwaine

Ill try to reinstall the whole thing again. I think my system got a corrupt file.

We are shouting everyday backup/restore your activation >>>>

Why dont you!!

It is already backup under Microsoft Toolkit but when I choose to restore the activation, it always fails so im going to reinstall the whole thing again.

This time im going to use ATM.

Edited by edwaine

november_ra1n

what happen to my office?

You tried to activate your office both Retail and Volume License keys you need to delete one of the keys

If you install Retail or MSDN Version delete mak key or if you install Volume License Delete Retail key see the instruction about how to delete keys under one of the spoiler tag on page #1 >>>>

what happen to my office?

You tried to activate your office both Retail and Volume License keys you need to delete one of the keys

If you install Retail or MSDN Version delete mak key or if you install Volume License Delete Retail key see the instruction about how to delete keys under one of the spoiler tag on page #1 >>>>

FIXED thx bro :D

KamenRiderBlack

OFFICE 2013 PRO PLUS MSDN RETAIL

plz

-KP8P9

pC6Er.jpg

Activating...Success!

PM Sent.

Edited by KamenRiderBlack

november_ra1n

OFFICE 2013 PRO PLUS MSDN RETAIL

plz

-KP8P9

Have many PC more you need to activate Windows 8.1 Pro then WMC after that Office 2013 look we are happy to help everyone that does not mean taking advantage of us, beside last time you manage to activate your WMC by your own it means you can do it

Common brother this is really silly do it yourself next time i remember you are like coming everyday not only asking one activation you ask too much..........................!

november_ra1n

Lets all follow the simple think from now on stop helping activate any members more then one activation stop those user taking really advantage of us, specially we know some people can do it on your own i rather help someone cant speak english or someone has really bad internet connection if we don't stop same people will ask activation once a day specially those start to activate with Windows 8 pro then after comes back again ask for WMC then Office Pro Plus after Visio Pro then Project Pro ..

One activation one user thats all next time they can do it for himself.

I know some people they dont give a dumb to back up their activation coming back and back again asking activation cause they think its easy we all here 24/7 helping no matter what..

@november_ra1n

No prof but latest I have critical problem on my lap (I think you know that) after updating BIOS and tune my lap boot from UEFI

all my activation backup do not work any more , So I do all work again

that is it

I can not use USA center and UK center do not work now in Egypt may be next time work

Thank you , for no milion

====================================================

@KamenRiderBlack

thank you man , ALL done

Edited by hamede

november_ra1n

@november_ra1n

No prof but latest I have critical problem on my lap (I think you know that) after updating BIOS and tune my lap boot from UEFI

all my activation backup do not work any more , So I do all work again

that is it

Thank you , for no milion

====================================================

@KamenRiderBlack

thank you man , ALL done

Look i personally give you at least 3 different activation Windows 8.1 Pro, WMC, Office 2013 NSFfun gives you one, yesterday you ask other from ignant also few more other members help you different times well short your problem your PC do not ask any more installation ID you know how to phone and get your ID you did once why you are posting ID almost every day if you can do it for yourself do not ask pls.

Edited by november_ra1n

november_ra1n

Dear friends,

I need help.

I am looking for an confirmation ID for this installation ID:

1434331 3795783 3588132 4327806 2200254 9637412 3548313 1555561 8024240

Key: PDHT7

Thanks for your huge help!

in progress

>>>>>> checkyourmail.jpg
Done by UK Call Center [+448000188354] .
Edited by november_ra1n

@november_ra1n

First I know you will ask me about that cause you ask member do same I did : -

I only have 2 PC

add two error happen by me SO you can understand

Why ask for ID ?

cause I understand the steps just 2 days ago , yesterday I call UK center several time , and can not , 2 days ago I can

BUT I can not deal with USA center so I ask for ID today

At last I will never ask again

Sure , thank you for every one help me and help people

Edited by hamede

november_ra1n

@november_ra1n

First I know you will ask me about that cause you ask member do same I did : -

I only have 2 PC

add tow error happen by me SO you can understand

Why ask for ID ?

cause I understand the steps just 2 days ago , yesterday I call UK center several time , and can not , 2 days ago I can

BUT I can not deal with USA center so I ask for ID today

At last I will never ask again

Sure , thank you for every one help me and help people

No matter what steps you do calling MS and getting Confirmation ID is same does not matter you call for W8 PRo or WMC or Office all the same you have 2 PC but you ask 8 Ids X 3 different product that makes 24. There is a tool out there not one 2 tools now backup/restore softwares no matter what problem you have when you reinstall PC it will activate again without going through calling MS everyday. This not valuable excuse for me unless you are coming back for friends families relatives etc!

We are nice here and generous with everyone but not those people trying to take advantage.

november_ra1n

Please have a look here.

cause your installation has been changed from the one you gave it me first time i see id changed thats why confirmation id wont work do not close activation panel stay there i get new confirmation id for the new installation id

this is your new installation id

0117263 8624582 9092884 7867754 6281605 6788991 4040410 0775381 6634725
>>>>>> checkyourmail.jpg
Done by UK Call Center [+448000188354] .
Edited by november_ra1n