Adobe Flash Player 11.3.300.257

anuraag

• Replies 87
  • Views 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
mclainjohn583

Adobe Flash Player is the high performance, lightweight, highly expressive client runtime that delivers powerful and consistent user experiences across major operating systems, browsers, mobile phones and devices.

Installed on over 750 million Internet-connected desktops and mobile devices, Flash Player enables organizations and individuals to build and deliver great digital experiences to their end users.

• Immersive experiences with Flash video, content and applications with full-screen mode.
  • Low-bandwidth, high-quality video with advanced compression technology.
  • High-fidelity text using the advanced text rendering engine.
  • Real-time dynamic effects with filters for Blur, DropShadow, Glow, Bevel, Gradient Glow, Gradient Bevel, Displacement Map, Convolution, and Color Matrix.
  • Innovative media compositions with 8-bit video alpha channels.
  • Blend modes, radial gradient, and stroke enhancements.
  • Additional image formats: GIF, Progressive JPEG, and PNG.
This download is the standalone ActiveX installer for Internet Explorer.

This seems to be the same as the previous BETA with the same version give or take a few numbers.

Youtube - normal Websites work fine.

But Flash seems to have opened more then the normal processors within task-manager.

Is this normal? - or has everyone again gone back to 11.2 stable?

for all of you having any kind weird stuff with flash , just disable the damnnnn protected mode :D

for all of you having any kind weird stuff with flash , just disable the damnnnn protected mode :D

will see if that solves annoying popups saying flash closed down when im visiting facebook... (something to do with DEP)

I'm assuming you mean this

http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1018071

Sonar I used that fix yesterday and it stopped all my crashing with FF.

Seems to be working, no annoying popups.

cheers guys :)

This seems to be the same as the previous BETA with the same version give or take a few numbers.

But Flash seems to have opened more then the normal processors within task-manager.

The latest version has more processes due to protected mode: https://blogs.adobe.com/asset/2012/06/inside-flash-player-protected-mode-for-firefox.html

The latest version has more processes due to protected mode: https://blogs.adobe....or-firefox.html

thanks for the info. ive disabled that protection *just some posts above*, seems to be back to normal in task manager :)

Nope, I've not had to disable protected mode for my flash, yet - it's working great with the final V13, beta V14 and nightly V15 editions of Firefox. ^_^

StealthyBoi

Thanks for the update thylacine and anuraag. Also to need4steer for offline installer.

I didn't need to Flash Player Protected Mode on firefox 13 as flash player is working fine here. :P

The latest version has more processes due to protected mode: https://blogs.adobe....or-firefox.html

thanks for the info. ive disabled that protection *just some posts above*, seems to be back to normal in task manager :)

You're welcome :) You're right, the extra process is the sandboxed instance, it seems it can be disabled without harm. I keep it on however, although it has crashed once or twice, but I just dismissed the dialog :P

Archived