Adobe Flash Player 11.3.300.257

anuraag

From the Adobe download page:

NOTE: Adobe Flash Player 11.2 will be the last version to target Linux as a supported platform. Adobe will continue to provide security backports to Flash Player 11.2 for Linux.

New versions of the Flash Player browser plugin for Linux will still be offered as part of Google Chrome I believe...

:(

might not be a bad thing there are attempts to make a clone of flash player in fact this one is pretty close

http://lightspark.github.com/

with fewer new adobe versions there have more people working on it so i suspect your see it devlop pretty quick

• Replies 87
  • Views 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

encountered

plugin container crashes on my FF13, 2x annoying flash processes shown on my task manager and they stay there even after i close all browsers(auto update disabled).

This happens to me too.

encountered

plugin container crashes on my FF13, 2x annoying flash processes shown on my task manager and they stay there even after i close all browsers(auto update disabled).

This happens to me too.

Me too! :( But, I did not notice new processes in my task manager.

Thanks for the update. :lol:

encountered

This happens to me too.

Me too.

something wrong with this release.no animations with FF13 in Speedtest.net and Pingtest.net.it happens to you?

something wrong with this release.no animations with FF13 in Speedtest.net and Pingtest.net.it happens to you?

Hi fretless uninstall flashplayer 11.3 version and back to 11.2.202.233.

Bizarre™

If the latest version of flash player doesn't work for you, try the steps below:

• Uninstall the previous version with the uninstaller provided at the frontpage.
  • Run a registry cleaner such as CCleaner.
  • Download and install the latest version.
  • Restart your computer.
This is what I do when I update programs.

reverting back to 11.2.202.235.for FF

with IE9 11.3.300.257 working fine.

when Adobe fixi this new release for FF?

no animations with FF13 in Speedtest.net and Pingtest.net.it happens to you?please,answer me!You can also try these two sites with FF with 11.3.300.257?working for you?

some issue with SB running firefox , some flesh video play slowly and cpy sky high , i have been report that to SB forum :)

some issue with SB running firefox , some flesh video play slowly and cpy sky high , i have been report that to SB forum :)

what is SB?

please,can anyone testing Speedtest.net and Pingtest.net with FF13 + adobe Flash 11.3.300.257 to see if animations are visible and this two sites working properly?thanks!

Waterfox 13 works well.

thanx,but i dont ask if Waterfox working properly or not.

nobody can do me the courtesy to check these two sites?

what is SB?

please,can anyone testing Speedtest.net and Pingtest.net with FF13 + adobe Flash 11.3.300.257 to see if animations are visible and this two sites working properly?thanks!

SB = sandboxie > http://www.sandboxie.com/

cant imagine my life with out it :wub:

what is SB?

can you testing Speedtest.net and Pingtest.net with FF13 + adobe Flash 11.3.300.257 to see if animations are visible and this two sites working properly?

• Administrator

Can access and use Speedtest.net fine. Firefox 13 and Flash Player 11.3. :)

what is SB?

can you testing Speedtest.net and Pingtest.net with FF13 + adobe Flash 11.3.300.257 to see if animations are visible and this two sites working properly?

just did , both works great with same setup as yours...

Archived