Adobe Flash Player 11.3.300.257

anuraag

brain_death

NOTE: Adobe Flash Player 11.2 will be the last version to target Linux as a supported platform. Adobe will continue to provide security backports to Flash Player 11.2 for Linux.

might not be a bad thing there are attempts to make a clone of flash player in fact this one is pretty close

http://lightspark.github.com/

with fewer new adobe versions there have more people working on it so i suspect your see it devlop pretty quick

Thanks for that. Gnash is what I used to use, but it seems rather dormant nowadays. Works OK for YouTube, if you don't mind a lot of "ghosting"...

hxxp://www.gnu.org/software/gnash/

Else what are Adobe thinking about, save short-term returns and $$$ of course? Flash is bundled with Windows 8 [actually v6.2] they're saying...

:sui:

• Replies 87
  • Views 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@fretless

there are some major bugs with the new flash , read in other place ppl got weird shit going on ... IMO its better to wait and see whay adobe will come up with...

Waterfox 13 works well.

thanx,but i dont ask if Waterfox working properly or not.

nobody can do me the courtesy to check these two sites?

http://www.adobe.com/software/flash/about/

Check this first,it should be normal.

Firefox 13 has plugin-container.exe, this process prevent flash lost response.

Some guys report waterfox 13 has bug when play flash, specially fast forward, but seldom report firefox 13.

i use flashblock plugin for waterfox to solve this problem,maybe this works for firefox also.

visualbuffs

installed program

plugin 11.2

activex 11.3

hahaha firefox crash when plugin install was 11.3 and no flash video sound! wtf

i also try nightly build of firefox .. still no sounds

Waterfox 13 works well.

thanx,but i dont ask if Waterfox working properly or not.

nobody can do me the courtesy to check these two sites?

Both those sites render fine for me on the V16 and the V13.

Shall be upgrading the V13 to V14 and shall let you know shortly.

Both those sites render fine for me on the V16 and the V13.

Shall be upgrading the V13 to V14 and shall let you know shortly.

Working fine on the v14, too. ;)

Our Protected Mode implementation allows Flash Player to run as a low integrity process with several additional restrictions that prohibit the runtime from accessing sensitive resources. This approach is based on David LeBlanc’s Practical Windows Sandbox design and builds upon what Adobe created for the Adobe Reader X sandbox. By running the Flash Player as a restricted process, Adobe is making it more difficult for an attacker to turn a simple bug into a working exploit. This blog post will provide an overview of the technical implementation of the design.

i don't see the point of protected mode if it cannot distinguish between malicious and legitimate code and in addition to blocking the former, it blocks the latter as well! one more adobe FAIL! back to the drawing board...

it is risky to keep the protection mode disabled?

Nah, sure. If never before was activated. Why you believe that it's a risk?

I have a problem to read youtube video with the new release ,but no poblem with the old one;I use W 7 x32 FF13
Posted Image

I reinstalled Firefox & everything works fine now :showoff:

need4steer

Looks like there are many direct links to the offline installers, so I decided to list them here.

The latest version (not dependant on a specific version)

The latest v11 (as long as the main version build is 11)This version (11.3.300.257):Downloading from any of the above links will give, as for this post date, the same result - the latest (11.3.300.257) offline installer.

In addition, here are 2 more global links for the latest uninstaller and change log (of the latest and of previous versions).

The latest uninstaller

http://download.macr...lash_player.exe

Change log

http://www.adobe.com...leasenotes.html

Thanks a lot to anuraag, Buckchoi, RocketMan and thylacine.

Looks like there are many general (not version specific) direct links to the offline installers, so I decided to list them here.

This version (11.3.300.257) has, in addition, these direct links:Thanks a lot to anuraag, Buckchoi, RocketMan and thylacine.

Thanks for putting it all together, this post will be handy!

@keyman: Thanks for you comment!.

I'd have liked it, but I reached my daily quota...

No problem, I'll consider it liked B)

Archived