Best Defrag Software?  

271 members have voted

1. 1. Which defragmenting software do you use?

• Diskeeper Pro/Server 2012
    • Raxco Perfect Disk Server 12.5
    • O&O Defrag Pro 16
    • UltimateDefrag 4
    • Other
    • None
  2. 2. Which Defragmenting software do you think is the best?

• Diskeeper Pro/Server 2012
    • Raxco Perfect Disk Server 12.5
    • O&O Defrag Pro 16
    • UltimateDefrag 4
    • Other
    • None

defrag a hdd or flash drive can result to serious i/o error.. i would prefer format your hard drive :P

well paragon total defrag is my occasionally defragmenting software

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 155
  • Views 49.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Piriform Defraggler...Free, light & Fast.. :rockon:

• 1 month later...
NeowinMOD™

Piriform Defraggler, simply the best from great software provider. I always trust Piriform products.

• 1 month later...
gipsy, on 22 Apr 2014 - 15:13, said:

forgot about defragmentation. use SSD .

I use an SSD for my main system drive, and games, but for storage I use an HDD.

• 3 months later...

Diskeeper 2011 Enterprise I think! It is so long since defragmentation was in my thought, Diskeeper does the job..... and thanks to, shajt. :P

I am still using it - until somebody manages to truly fix Condusiv V-locity Endpoint.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I am still using it - until somebody manages to truly fix Condusiv V-locity Endpoint.

Is it worth "fixing"?

Use Condusiv V-locity Endpoint Trial Reset for this, you may go to Links Below:

Created By Members Here.

jofre

http://tinyurl.com/m3t3akf

OR

knowledge

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/7563f330

Raxco gives me perfect zero's across the board :wtf: just use it 8)

Condusiv V-locity Endpoint

What is Condusiv V-locity Endpoint?

V-locity Endpoint Features
For IT professionals who need to deploy V-locity® Endpoint across a fleet of laptops or workstations, the Diskeeper Administration console enables seamless network deployment. For corporate PCs and laptops, V-locity® Endpoint is the only highly efficient, proactive, Set It and Forget It® software for maximum performance—making it the #1 utility for keeping Windows systems running better than new.
IntelliMemory® Read I/O Optimization Technology
Intelligently caches active data within available system memory to boost response times of applications and files.
IntelliWrite® Write I/O Optimization Technology
Automatically prevents split I/Os (unnecessary I/Os) from being generated when a file is broken into pieces, or fragmented, before being written to disk.
InvisiTasking® Intelligent Monitoring Technology
Allows V-locity “background” operations within the system to run with zero resource impact on current activities.
HyperFast® SSD Optimizer Technology
Produces faster performance in solid state drives running on Microsoft operating systems. The HyperFast feature includes TRIM functionality and is enabled only if a solid-state drive is recognized.
HyperBoot®
Speeds boot times by strategically moving files into sequential order on hard drives to minimize the number of I/O requests and random I/Os during the boot process.
Instant Defrag™ Engine
Monitors volumes for any remaining file fragments that were not eliminated by IntelliWrite®
Disk Health Monitoring
Monitors SMART disk data, checks for critical file system problems, warns of critical problems or an imminent disk failure, generates alerts by e-mail or text messages for 24/7 monitoring.
System Monitoring
Monitors system environment activities and provides a summary of the statistical data gathered for system performance monitoring.
Terabyte Volume Engine® Technology
Engineered to rapidly defragment volumes with hundreds of thousands of files.
Efficient Mode
In addition to an extensive defrag mode, Efficient Mode offers the greatest net gain in system I/O resource savings ever available. It immediately targets and eliminates only fragmentation that directly affects system performance.
Free Space Consolidation Engine
Swiftly consolidates free space and tightly integrates with Instant Defrag to handle new fragmentation as soon as it is created.
Enhanced Analysis Reports
Rich reporting functionality that displays health and performance gains for the system. Reports include: Before/After Benefit Analyzer report, Recent activity report, and 7-day history.
Network Management Support
Easily manage V-locity® Endpoint settings and functionality across the network through the Diskeeper Administrator edition or Group Policy.

the Diskeeper Administration console enables seamless network deployment.

Archived