Total Uninstall 6.0.2

jalaffa

Supremo Phantom

same here, using v6.1.0 using the key shared here and internet access blocking method, working fine so far. unless they have updated the installer online to blacklist the key.

the key works with the setup with the following hash details:

Total-Uninstall-Setup-6.1.0.exe

CRC32: E74C51E2

MD5: B0C63BE0D96B7CEBF5DA62FB1C7C1008

SHA-1: EABFAA1D59E1194DAAC3BE3F692624018CB9C230

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 54
  • Views 12.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

same here, using v6.1.0 using the key shared here and internet access blocking method, working fine so far. unless they have updated the installer online to blacklist the key.

the key works with the setup with the following hash details:

Total-Uninstall-Setup-6.1.0.exe

CRC32: E74C51E2

MD5: B0C63BE0D96B7CEBF5DA62FB1C7C1008

SHA-1: EABFAA1D59E1194DAAC3BE3F692624018CB9C230

Exact same setup file here but after plugged out the internet : "Internet acccess is mandatory" !!

when firewalled, it gives the error of firewall !

It worked before on 6.0.2 (tested), now it wont work on this or the older 6.0.2 reinstalled :D, so probably some registry key added while i wasnt firewallin this app for 1 moment ! lol

then, Be careful ! & whom use this probably needs a patch/crack to make their life easier, i never actually used it except for tests, well i wont test anymore, lol

P.S : oh, & just to clarify, the serial is fine, just dont let the app call home for even 1 moment, or u will be doomed for ever ! :lol:

~ peAce

If Total Unistall blackliste your PC just install Registry Trash Keys Finder!

nice little tool !! ;) while i hate that it aint totally free but kinda useful since the TR 4.0 wont run on my x64 anymore..

got curious & tested it, reinstalled the setup again & didn't work for me :rolleyes: still as mentioned before since i dont care about this particular application, no biggie !! :D but tnx again for the tool !

& well we can monitor it [the application] closely on some sandbox or a VM to see wtf it exactly does [the exact reg keys;etc], but unless we are goin to write a patch, it will be pointless to make all these effort for such a borin app ! ["we" refers to:anybody whom is willin to investigate more]

~ peAce

Supremo Phantom

you need to ensure that previous version is fully cleaned out of the system, which includes not just the registry but also any left over files on the system. after a through clean, reinstall and start the fresh trial period (if required) to clear out any system blocks. let it run in trial so that it can create whatever entries need to be created in the firewall by this software. THEN, close app and block access to internet to those entries. then launch the program and register. you may need more than one trick to make this work. as shared before, using the route command, redirect internet request to localhost so that the program just doesn't see the block. i use both tricks simultaneously to register this app. once registered, then you need to ensure that it gets absolutely no access to internet. even if you need to turn off internet when using the software, i would say .. go ahead and do that. better to stay off than let it slip through and then get stuck with unregistered version.

Archived